1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Wickedteax

Wickedteax Newcumer

Went to a jack off joint in eastern NC, this is the story. 100% true. It involves some anal touching by the female masseuse.

I really was unsure of what to expect when I went into the massage parlor. The bell jingled when I went in and soon I saw an older Asian woman emerge from the back. She came up to the front and asked me in broken English if I wanted an hour. I said yes, as the rate was good. I was then taken to a small room with a massage bed in the center. I undressed and laid face into the cushioned hole in the bottom of the bed, tossing the provided towel loosely over my butt.

"Ready?" I heard a voice outside of the door. I told her yes loud enough to be heard and she came in. She covered my butt carefully with the towel and started at my shoulders working my shoulders. Her legs were brushing my hands that were laying above my head, so I started touching her legs, and asked if it was okay. She said "Okay" and I began to rub and pet on her legs while she rubbed on me. She went on my left side and started rubbing down my back and eventually down to my butt. She spent a little extra time there kneading my glutes, and I let her hear me moan so she knew I was enjoying it. Then she transitioned over to the right side of my body and did the same, with a nice stop at my ever-sensitive butt rubbing and kneading it through he blanket. When she was done, she pulled the towel upward and I could feel the bottom of my butt cheeks exposed, which excited me.

She then went back above my head and climbed up, one knee on each side of my head, and leaned over my body rubbing my legs. She kept coming up my legs and I parted them slightly to let her know I wanted to be touched. She rubbed the inner portion of my thighs then grazed the bottom of my butt, which is the most sensitive a few times. I picked up my butt slightly and moaned softly to let her know I wanted that type of play and was enjoying it. My dick was getting hard as she continued rubbing my inner thighs with indirect glancing hits on my inner ass. As she moved past and up my back, my dick was super hard so I pushed it downwards into the bed so it would slide toward my feet and be exposed to her.

She climbed off and started working my left leg, upward from my foot until she got to the bottom of my butt. When she got there, I made sure my ass was lifted to invite her and she reached in and traced my crack from bottom to top, including a slight graze of my perineum and a definite brush of my asshole. It was nice and I giggled slightly, and she responded with a slight giggle of her own. She moved and I again pushed my dick downward into the bed, letting it slide toward my feed. She went to the other side of me and worked the other leg, and once again stopped at my cheeks and repeated the trace up from the bottom of my balls (top, actually, because I was face down) upward over my hole and I cooed in delight. Then she stayed there for a little and rubbed the bottom of my balls. As she did this, I lifted my ass up higher into the air to give her better exposure of my hard cock. She kept playing with me and petted my balls slightly which had me going. She ran her finger up my crack again, over my asshole, and then she adjusted.

She then asked me to turn over and when I did my cock was straight up in the air. She grabbed it and held it, and then she asked me for a tip. I failed negotiations as usual and ended up paying a 66% tip, but I knew what was about to happen and I wanted it. She lubricated her hand and wrapped it around my shaft, which felt so good I let out another moan. She began slowly massaging my cock with her right hand and took my balls in her left. She was rubbing and petting on my balls. She wasn’t jacking me, just slowly caressing my shaft from bottom to top, with a decent amount of pressure. She was twisting her hand as she stoked my cock, which was at full attention at this point. I spread my legs wider and lifted my butt up while she worked my cock and balls. I could feel the pressure building up inside of me, and I knew a strong orgasm was about to hit. I announced I was going to cum. She didn't change speeds or technique. She kept up her steady pace as I came and as ropes of cum shot out over my stomach. She did not let up; with her hand and the twisting technique she had been using she continued to dutifully milk out every drop of my cum.

After she fetched a hot towel and cleaned me off, then rubbed on me a bit longer until our time was up. I asked her name and she said it was Lidi.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1