1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. dnick47

dnick47 Sex Machine

After the intimacy in August, the only contact I had with Cathy was colleting my my lawn mowing fees. It was now October and I was 16 finally looking forward to getting My Driver's License in the next month when Drivers Training School was over..

I was walking by Cathy's house when I heard her all out to me, "Happy Birthday!" She had me step in where she planted a big kiss on my lips. I tried to hold her but she pushed me away, "No, not now but soon. I haven't forgotten. Be patient."

I ate the cup cake feeling better with the knowledge that she had not tossed me aside. "Be patient." is what she told me.

It was November when I came back from school one day when my mom grabbed hold of me. "Mrs. Johnstone called today to see if I would if you help her move some boxes out of the house for her and unload them at her ex-husband's mother's house. I agreed provided she had you home by 6 at the latest and paid you $5. for your day. We agreed. She'll be looking for you at 8AM on Saturday."

"How did school go."

Saturday came around. At 7am I went down for breakfast. At 7:45 was ringing Cathy's door bell. "Come out of the cold."

Cathy opened the door wearing her robe. Come in I'll be a minute. She went into her bedroom leaving the door half way open. I looked in to see what she was doing. She had slipped off the robe revealing pink brief on her ass with her back bare.

"I know you are looking, so come here to help me with my bra."

My cock was getting hard fantasying about her tits. The temptation was too great to resist I reached around cupping her breast over her ands and began kissing her neck passionately. Her butt pushed me back.

"I feel horny for you as well," she said," but we have work to do first. Hook me, up you naughty dirty minded boy, so we can get stared."

I fastened her bra.

"Please get me those slacks on the chair." Cathy asked.

She put the strap behind her back for me to fasten.

They were one size to small at least to small. When she got to her ass, there was trouble getting the slacks over her butt cheeks. "Help me Don will you. But do not touch my pussy"

I helped tug them over her buttocks. Cathy sucked in her belly so we could button the waist band.
    Next the zipper had to come up. She didn't even ask just stood in-front of me smiling. The zipper stopped just above her pussy yet a lot of her pubic hair still could been seen through the panties. My cock was throbbing hard. She was teasing me.

"Hand me the sweater dear." Once more it was at least one size too small. When she got it on and in place it clung to her like a second skin. The outline of her bra was clearly visible even her nipples were prominent on her chest

We got her dressed then she shooed me out of the rooms as she got her shoes and socks on.

"Ready?"

"Yep sure." I answered.

We started loading the packed boxes into her car. About 2/3rds. were left. When she decided to make a run to drop off Chad's stuff at his mom's. They had separated during the time between our first encounter and now. She herd he'd been cheating from different sources and a couple of his lover even had the gall to call the house. Cathy had enough got separation papers and filed for a divorce. Now she was throwing his stuff out along with him.

The car had bench seats, so when if I wanted I could slide closer to her once When I got on the passenger side. I would have if I wasn't angry with her for leaving me blue balled. My erection desperately need to get out due to her teasing. I was angry with her.

"Baby as I told you in the house, I have filed for divorce accusing him of cheating on me." "No Fault Divorce was years away yet. She continued, "I can risk being seen having sex with you or I loose everything. Not even a hand job.

"Don my baby. My body wants and has wanted you for months but I cannot rick loosing weekly alimony until I get a job paying me at least one half of his pay. I sued for the house and the car as well. So baby understand that I have to deny you until this messy process is over with.

"I see anger in your eyes. Honey, please don't hate me. Please!

"My lawyer said since no children involved , the divorce should be finalized quickly. Then we can make love to one another like both of us want. Please don't hate me and find another. Please honey!"

"All right I understand. I may get angry with you Cathy but I'll never hate you.

"Is a kiss prohibited as well?"

"Yes. My lawyer advised that Chad could have hired a Private Eyes s I should be a pure as a nun until the divorce is finalized."

"Damn."

Two weeks after Thanksgiving when I am walking by her house Cathy waves me in. "Its finalized!"

Getting inside and shedding my coat Cathy jumps into my arms French Kissing me wildly. "O God I want to rape you right here and now but can't. Damn it."

She spilled out that she got the house with all the furniture and the car. She had to pay her school expenses but he had to pay her alimony until she found work whose salary matched her current standard of living which was 1/2 his gross pay. If she couldn't find work that matched her current standard then Chad had to pay the difference until her current standard of living was matched. plus he had to pay for her lawyer.

She went from gaiety to anger in a second. "That bastard was fucking women in every city he worked at and sometimes two or three women. He was giving them the sperm which belonged to me. Do you believe that shit! O and the he said that he said he didn't have when I asked him for more money to cover household expenses and for me to gat a new dress or something, that tight wad son-of-a-bitch was spending on those sluts and whores for a good time. Don, he been cheating on me the whole time we've been married." She began to crying.

"Hey it's over now Cathy. You can begin a new life."

"I want to fuck now. But we'll have to settle for a blow job.

"Baby I am going to find away so we can be together real soon."

To be continued.

• Like Like x 4