1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

My name is Wendy, I've posted here in the forum before and just wanted to talk about my experience as a stripper about 5 years ago. I stripped for about a month in 2015. I already described what happened when I went in for the interview at the club in my other post "camping-at-the-ranch.514893". I've pasted that here just to summarize what happened on my first day there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's just say that being a stripper wasn't exactly what I expected. I had an audition with a guy that I learned later was not a good person, at first he was amazing. He had been accused of a few sex related crimes, but from what I was told he wasn't ever convicted on anything, just arrested at the club a couple of times. Once was for being involved with a really young girl, but he got out of that somehow too.

I was with Sarah that first night and we just went to the strip club to have fun, but the owner came over to us and started to talk really charming to us. Sarah agreed with everything he said about me being hot enough to strip and they convinced me to go in the back to his office to audition for him. I had a couple of drinks at that point and was in a mini skirt and tight top with no panties on. I got back to his office and there was a desk and some chairs in the front and a big bed behind the desk in the back of the room. I told him I needed to use the bathroom to pee and remembered that I had no panties on and kinda went into panic mode for a bit. I was trying to be brave though and after a few minutes of him sweet talking me, I had my top off and was taking my skirt off too while I was dancing above him on his desk. I was just in my heels and naked pretty quickly lol and he was telling me how gorgeous I was and how much he wanted me. I kept telling him that I was married, but he kept coming up with really funny responses.

I actually gave in after a while of dancing above him because he got naked too and was in incredible shape. He actually pulled his shorts off and was completely naked in his chair and he had one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen lol. I was watching him stare at me and stroke his cock and he pulled my hand towards him and grabbed my hips as I leaned towards him and he helped me off the desk. He had me sit on the desk to take my high heels off and he started to kiss me and put my hand on his cock. It was so thick and I could feel all his veins on his arms and on his cock which really turned me on! I was really wet already and he told me to climb on top and give him a lap dance on his chair. He didn't have arm rests on his chair for a reason I'm sure lol, I straddled him and he was kissing my chest as I was grinding my clit up and down the shaft of his cock. He didn't take too long before he was trying to lift me up and slide inside me. I tried to keep him away from my pussy for a bit, but eventually he just lifted me up and threw me on the bed. I have to admit that was really hot too.

I didn't stop him when he spread my legs and started to slide the head of his cock inside me. I was so wet that even though he was so big, he was able to slide really deep right away. I was shocked that I was getting pounded in a strip club like that. He kept telling me how much money I could make and how pretty I was and how perfect my body was. I really liked the way he was complimenting me and he made me come a bunch of times. He kept switching positions and I couldn't believe how deep he was going inside me. I was so sore for the next couple of days after that. I'll tell more in another thread later about what happened after that for the month or so I worked there, but it got pretty crazy.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Sarah left me there since Bobby (name of the strip club owner) took a really long time fucking me. She was actually watching us for a while, I didn't know that at the time, but she told me the next day. There was another door in the bathroom that she and a bouncer that was hitting on her all night walked through and he was feeling Sarah up as they were watching us. After she came a bunch of times from getting fingered, she left to go home and I was alone with Bobby. He introduced me to a few of the strippers and they were instantly friendly with me. They all were telling me how hot I was and how I should work with them. They kept feeling my chest too which was pretty hot. I liked the attention for sure. Two of the strippers brought me into one of the private rooms with the bouncer that Sarah had been letting feel her up. The strippers both sat on the couch and had me straddle them as they took my top off and were kissing me and my chest. It didn't take long though before Scott the bouncer pulled me up off of them and turned me around to face him. He had his cock out (which was pretty big too) and he had me go down on him while he was feeling my chest.

The strippers took their bottoms off and were playing with each other while watching until Scott put me on my knees and had me go down on one of the strippers while he slid into my pussy from behind. He was pounding me and grabbing my chest really hard and kept telling me how good I would be as a stripper. The two girls kept telling me the same and after Bobby and Sarah had pumped me up earlier, I got into it and was coming a lot. I eventually straddled Scott and was riding him really good until he came really hard in my pussy. After a minute of him recovering inside me, he pulled out and I had his come pouring down my thighs. I had no panties, so I was begging them to get me a towel almost as soon as I lifted off him. One of them laughed and told me not to worry and that this was normal and one of them came back with a towel for me to clean up.

I was still pretty drunk and feeling really good and they were showing me around the other areas of the club. I met the other strippers that were working and they were all complimenting me and telling me to come back and work tomorrow. I was actually really considering it even then because of the way they all were talking to me. I asked a couple of them what I had to do and they told me that they had sex with the customers in the private rooms and danced on the stage in front for a group of them sometimes when there were enough customers. They kept telling me that I was special though and I could make way more money because I was Asian in the back rooms. They told me a huge number in thousands per night too. I was shocked and they kept convincing me. Eventually Bobby asked to drive me home and I got in his truck. He was fingering my clit as soon as I climbed in and sat down. He has a really big truck too, so nobody could see in and he took my top off and pulled his cock out and had me go down on him while he felt me up on the way back to my house.

Once we got to my house, he pulled down two houses and parked. He wouldn't let me get out of the truck and actually tossed me in the back bench seat and climbed back with me. He put me on my back with my legs over his shoulders and started to work his way back into me. I was wet, but I was so worried about being seen. He did have a lifted truck and tinted windows and it was really late, so I don't think anyone did see, but he fucked me really hard like that for what seemed like 30 minutes. When he came he was so loud too, I was trying to be silent (I'm normally very loud) and I kept telling him to be quite and I didn't want my man to hear. After making out with me and kissing my chest while he was recovering, he told me he was going to walk me to the door like a gentleman. I told him no right away, but he wouldn't listen, I tensed up too which made me push his come out of my pussy. It started to run to my thighs and I said shit really loud and told him I was going to leak everywhere. He actually spread my legs and went down on me really well to stop it. I loved that.

After we got dressed, he led me up to my front door and actually rang the door bell. It was so late and I know Brett was sleeping already. He did come down though as I was unlocking the door and asked who Bobby was. I introduced them and told Bobby that Brett was my husband. They shook hands and Bobby told him that he was just bringing me and Sarah home because we drank too much. He was actually really polite and he was complimenting me and told Brett I had excellent taste in women. I was so embarrassed when he said that since he smelled like my pussy and was right in the door way talking to us. He left after a couple of minutes of talking and they actually seemed to like each other. Bobby had complimented him on his car and was asking about a few toys he saw in our driveway.

Then the next day I came back and a few of the strippers that worked there showed me the ropes. I talked to Brett about trying it out and he thought it was hot. He also just thought that I was topless dancing for tips. I didn't tell him what was going on because as soon as I got there on the second night the strippers were all lying to me, telling me that I was supposed to get totally naked and have whatever kind of sex the customers wanted. They told me more about the business and that it was a private club and that the members were all STD tested before they were allowed to join. They also told me that they were all having sex with the customers and kept saying that was the only way to make the real money. One of them gave me a drink and told me it would help calm me down and I drank it quickly. I know there was something in it other than alcohol and felt really flushed and hot after 20 minutes of walking around and getting into my bikini with them. I asked the one that gave me the drink what was in it and she told me it was liquid moly, but only a micro-dose. I was not rolling hard, but enough to where I wasn't really thinking. I was buzzed too, so I was pretty far gone even with the one drink.

I danced on the stage a couple of times with one of the other strippers and was being complimented by a few of the guys that were sitting in the room. I could hear other guys starting to come in too but it was still early in the evening. I actually did a lap dance for one of their regular customers and he gave me some cash to let him feel my chest. The other guys loved that. I was actually really into that too and was getting wet and he was grabbing my chest and my ass. I even turned around on his lap facing away from him and put his hand down my bottoms onto my pussy. Everyone loved that - even the other strippers were egging me on. I was loving it and came really hard from him fingering my clit. After an hour or so in the main room, I was led around to the back rooms by two of the strippers.

One of the rooms that was there was no bigger than the queen bed inside of it and all the walls had mirrors covering the entire wall. I was actually liking it and got on the bed and was looking at myself in my bikini. They shut the door on me and through the door told me to wait for a bit and they would bring a customer to me. I was so nervous, but I was really high too and just layed down on my back and waited for a few minutes. It didn't take long and a guy I had seen before working at a gas station in town. He had hit on me a few times in the past when I was buying something, but he never got anywhere lol. His jaw dropped when he saw it was me and he came in and shut the door. Right away he was on the bed with me and was feeling my chest and starting to kiss me. It actually felt amazing since I was extra sensitive and when he put his hand down my bikini bottoms and touched my pussy I started to come right away. There were so many lights in that room too, I was lit up from all sides and I was closing my eyes since i was so sensitive to everything.

It was only a couple of minutes before he had my bikini off and was going down on me and feeling my chest. I kept looking in the mirrors at him licking me, even the ceiling was all mirror so I could watch when he pulled up and started to slide his cock inside me. He fucked me really hard and I was coming so much. I was so loud too, I wasn't embarrassed at all at that point though. He only took ten or fifteen minutes and came really hard inside me. I could feel him streaming into me he was coming so hard. He kept telling me how much he loved fucking me and how he couldn't believe I was working there. I told him I loved it too because I actually did lol. It was amazing to watch even though he wasn't that big.

After he left, one of the girls came and brought me to a shower to clean up and got one of the other bikinis I brought with me. She led me back to another room, this time there was a table they use for cervical exams and it had some restraints. She had me take off my bikini again once I was in the room and she tied me to the table. Once I was restrained, she put some goggles on me that were totally blacked out. I couldn't see and she told me to wait for the next customer as she walked out. I really didn't know what to expect next, and I was definitely surprised when I heard a few deep voices talking to themselves as they walked into the room and shut the door behind them. They were saying really crude things about my body and kept saying how I was perfect. I was still soaked from having the last guy come in me and my legs were strapped to the stirrups with my pussy wide open for them to look at. I could tell there were three of them when two of them got on both sides of me and the other got between my legs and slid his cock inside me. He was really long and was bottoming out inside me right away. He kept telling the other guys how tight I was while one of them was kissing my chest and the other was making out with me non-stop.

The making out actually made me come so much. I was coming like every three minutes it seemed like lol. They really liked that and kept calling me a little slut and other really raunchy stuff. It just turned me on more though. They took turns coming in me like that for about an hour and they were all really big guys, I could tell by the way they were pounding into me. I was bouncing around a lot and they kept talking about how nice my chest was. I could feel every time before they were going to come too, they were all pretty long and came really hard inside me. I was making a lot of noise too when they would come and they kept asking me to tell them how much I liked it. I did lol. After they all came a couple of times, they left the room and I was sitting there for about ten minutes just dripping before one of the strippers came back in. She had a towel with her and put it on my stomach as she unstrapped me. I was still pretty high and didn't know what was going on in general. I asked who those guys were and she told me she shouldn't say and giggled. I asked her again in a more serious tone and she just said that they were on the house since they were cops in our town. I was really concerned and I'm sure she could tell, but she just told me that they protected all of us and it was totally cool that they were all clean.

Once I got my bikini back on, I went and took another shower. After that I was a little hesitant to return to the back rooms and was giving lap dances out front every once in a while while the strippers kept telling me how good I was doing. I did get a confidence boost since everyone was drooling over me and complimenting me so much. I eventually met a big black guy named Deon that was friends with Bobby and after a few minutes of lap dancing Bobby actually grabbed me and led me back to the mirror room with Deon. I was naked immediately as they threw my bikini to the floor and had me on my hands and knees on the bed. I was going down on Bobby and I could feel the head of Deon's cock working his way into my pussy. It was so big, like the biggest I've ever had practically. Bobby was huge too and I was struggling with them since they were holding me in place and basically fucking my mouth and pussy at the same time. It was pretty hot, but I was getting fucked really hard. After more than fifteen minutes Deon started to come deep in my pussy and collapsed on my back. Bobby had to move out of the way and almost immediately asked Deon to roll out of the way so he could fuck me.

Bobby did too and after he pounded my pussy for a few minutes, he stared to slide his cock into my ass and was stroking in and out of me right away. I couldn't move because he was holding my hips down and I was laying flat on the bed. He was so deep too that I was trying my best to wriggle free. He didn't let me and asked Deon to hold me down while he pounded me. They both pinned me down and I got pounded for another ten minutes or so before Bobby came in my ass. I was so sore after that since he is really big. I was let up after a few and Bobby left me with Deon. Deon asked if it was okay to fuck my ass too and since I was already soaked I told him yes. I was really attracted to him too, he is really hot and muscular. He rolled me on my back and had my legs over his shoulders as he slid deep into my ass. I let him pound me pretty hard too as he had his arms posted around my hips so I couldn't go anywhere while he was sliding in and out. It took him a really long time to come the second time and I was watching him in the mirror and kissing him deeply too. He was kissing my chest soo much too, I could tell he was really into me. As soon as he started to come in my ass, he pushed way too deep and I was writhing around as he was coming. I couldn't get him to move though and had to wait for him to recover before he pulled out. He has to be over ten inches long too.

After we got dressed, he was making out with me for a while longer and told me he would come back in a couple of days. He did, but I'll tell that in the next reply. That night I ended up getting a ride home with Bobby again and he did the same thing as last time, parking a few houses down and fucking me really hard before he walked me up to the door. He even told Brett that I danced really well and that he gave me a full time job. I know Brett was even liking Bobby for a while there at the beginning. It seemed like they were going to become friends. It kept tripping me out though having them standing so close when Bobby had just gone down on me, he did that almost every time he dropped me off. He also talked Brett into letting him pick me up for work. I know he just wanted to make sure I would show up, but Brett was into it for some reason. I'll post some more about what happened over the next few weeks. That's how I got the job though. Sarah really got a kick out of it too since she knew one of the girls who worked there. It turned out that they were using me in a few ways. Most of the girls never slept with the customers or even took their bottoms off, I didn't find that out for a few weeks though. More to come! :)
    me17.jpg me18.jpg me19.jpg me20.jpg

• Like Like x 20
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. Dell Long
      That's so fucking hot and very nasty

Dell Long, Apr 9, 2020
      WendyDD likes this.
    2. Uncle Juan
      Would love to suck that pussy and nipples!!!!

Uncle Juan, May 19, 2020
    3. PeterBHardenuf
      That story was as hot as the lovely lady that wrote it

PeterBHardenuf, May 20, 2020
  2. grayham43

grayham43 Porn Star

Very sexy story got a stiffy thinking of you

• Like Like x 1
  3. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

Thank you. That's just the start. I worked there for about a month. I mentioned it a bunch of times in my other thread, so I figured I tell everyone about it while I have some time. ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    1. Stroke2porn
      That is a VERRRY HOT Story !!! And YOU are VERRRRY HOT !!
      Thanks for sharing it .. you made me cumm several times already !! I hope there is More !!!

Stroke2porn, Apr 12, 2020
  4. grayham43

grayham43 Porn Star

I would have loved to have gone there and used your sexy body, what do you do now for work

• Like Like x 1
  5. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

I'm a mom and am 7 months pregnant. I just split this experience out from the main thread I have been writing in. Here are some older pics from a few years ago (not me pregnant).

me11.jpg me12.jpg me16.jpg View attachment skater-friend-76.png skater-friend-74.png skater-friend-69.png skater-friend-67.png skater-friend-68.png View attachment skater-friend-39.png

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    1. grayham43
      I'd love to use your sexy body, I don't mind if you pregnant, very sexy

grayham43, Apr 9, 2020
      WendyDD likes this.
    2. BidayWoman
      Dayum even pregnant you're sexy as hell

BidayWoman, Apr 9, 2020
      WendyDD likes this.
    3. Hornymale690
      Mmmm please pm me. I LOVE pregnant woman

Hornymale690, Apr 12, 2020
  6. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

Those are not current pics lol. I won't post any of those, I don't feel comfortable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

So the next night around 6pm I got picked up by Bobby coming to the front door, Brett actually had him come in and sit down for a beer while I was finishing getting ready. They both came upstairs and were watching me get out of the shower and Brett didn't even flinch with me naked in front of Bobby. They both were making comments and I bent over to dry my legs off right in front of them showing them my shaved pussy. Brett took that opportunity to spank me and I popped up not expecting it lol. He came over and was teasing me faking apologizing so I walked past him out of the bathroom and stopped and gave Bobby a full on tongue kiss in front of Brett. They both laughed after that and I was giggling too. That really broke the ice between Bobby and me, I had been kinda worried about the situation, but that put me at ease. After I got my bag of bikinis and towels and stuff together, I left with Bobby. He had me going down on him as soon as we got into the truck all the way to the club. I did like that a lot since he was telling me I was his and how he was going to come pick me up whenever he wanted to. It was really dirty the way he was saying it too.

Once we got to the club I tried to stay out front for a long time and the other girls kept walking me back to the other rooms between songs. When I saw the gas station employee came in with a few of his coworkers I got a little nervous and did walk to the back. That wasn't exactly the best idea though since two of the other girls led me back into the mirror room once I was sitting in the back for a few minutes by myself. I couldn't hide lol. They got me on the bed and took my top off and cuffed my hands to the handcuffs that were attached to the wall. I just layed there for a couple of minutes before one of the other gas station employees that I've seen for years walked in. He didn't take long at all to pull my bottoms off and start going down on me and feeling my chest. I really got into watching in the mirror and even though he wasn't that attractive, I did get into it once he made me come a couple of times. He got up from going down on me and slid into my pussy and it only took him a few minutes before he came really hard. He pulled out pretty quickly too and got dressed and left me there.

Only a couple of minutes later, the third gas station coworker came in. He worked later at night I think because I hadn't seen him before. He started kissing my chest right away and slid into me before I thought he was even undressed. He was bigger than the other guys and had a big belly, so I couldn't see his cock in the mirror, but I could definitely feel it. He was really thick and he made me come after ten minutes or so. He came so hard at the same time, that was actually pretty hot too. He was making out with me a lot too which was hard to deal with at first since he is not really attractive, but I gave in after a while and was letting him stick his tongue really far into my mouth while he was pounding me. That's what made me come for him. Once he was done, he left pretty quickly too and afterward Deon came in and slid into me right away too. He was grabbing my chest and holding my hips while he was fucking me really hard. Since I was so wet from the other guys coming, he was able to pound really deep right away. Deon took a long time to come and was pounding me for over a half hour I'm sure. I was really into it though and he was kissing my chest and neck and making out with me while he was pounding. When he finally came, I had probably came more than ten times! He came really hard and collapsed on me for a while after he was done.

Once he got up, one of the strippers came and got me. I went back with her to the bathroom with a shower and cleaned up. She was watching me and made a few comments about how good I was. She and another girl were building my confidence up I could tell. I felt pretty good about it since Bobby was there too once I was getting out of the shower and he kept complimenting me too. I knew they were going to ask me to keep going in the back rooms and I was getting comfortable with it at that point. I let one of the girls guide me into the room with the exam table and she did the same thing as happened the day before, I got strapped in and had little blacked out goggles on. After she left it was only a few minutes before I heard a set of foot steps walking in. I was spread leg and no bottoms on and just heard clothes being taken off and steps coming up between my legs. I felt hands on my chest and the head of a cock sliding into me. As I was moaning, the guy started to talk and tell me how hot I was. I got into that since he was talking really dirty and fucking me really hard. I came a bunch of times while he was grabbing my chest and making out with me. I could tell he was a big guy too and he was grabbing my hips and squeezing my chest really hard. After half an hour or so he came really hard in me too and collapsed for a while on top of me like Deon did. He made out with me a little more and left after he got dressed.

A few minutes after that a group of three guys walked in and were all over me immediately. They were really rough and were talking dirty too. They were all big too and were fucking me so hard right away. Each of them came in my pussy before one of them slid into my ass. He didn't go that slow so I had to yell a little to get him to slow down. He did and they were a little more respectful after that, but they all took turns coming in my ass too. I was squirming around a lot, but they were all grabbing my hips and holding me in place. They were taking turns making out with me too which was really hot. I came a few times from the anal because of that. The three of them took way over an hour, I didn't really know after a while because it was non-stop the whole time. I was really worn out at the end of it and when they left they just thanked me and walked out. Bobby came in after that and untied me. He thanked me too and I was really curious why he had basically blindfolded me. He told me that those guys were just into it and changed the subject pretty quickly. I got into my bikini and went back and took another shower. I also went up front and did a few regular lap dances for the guys there. Bobby came and got me after a couple of hours. That night was a Friday night and we were only an hour or so from closing at that point.

Bobby told me that he was going to show me something on the way home and we ended up leaving before closing. He drove me back to his place where he had me follow him inside and into his bedroom. I was a little confused, but he just pulled me into bed with him and tore my clothes off. He started making out with me and went down on me for a long time as I relaxed a bit. He took his time though and it was like two hours of fucking before I realized that I should have been home already. I could hear my phone going off, but Bobby was still inside me crazy hard and pounding me for what seemed like forever. We were both pouring sweat and after I was getting pretty sore and told him, he focused on coming and came so hard in me. I let him recover on top of me for a while and we were making out while he was still hard inside my pussy for another ten minutes before I got him to pull out and get up from between my legs. I stood up and he just pulled me back into bed and turned the lights off. I told him I couldn't stay and he just held me and told me to go to sleep with him for a while. I agreed after he sweet talked me a bunch and we ended up falling asleep together. I woke up with him going down on me and I was so surprised when I saw the time. It was 8am and I should have been home the night before. I tried to get up and Bobby just held me down and slid his cock back into my pussy.

He took his time again in the morning and we were all sweaty a half hour later. I let him come again and after he was done, I made him get dressed as I got my clothes on and he kept making me go down on him before he put his pants on. I did to clean him off and then we got in his truck and went back to my house. He did the same thing walking me up to the house, I refused to let him fuck me again in the truck even though he wanted to during the day lol. Brett was really mad, but Bobby actually talked his way through it. I was really amazed, but he was saying how there was a party and it ran late and we ended up crashing since we all had a few too many drinks. Brett was actually calmed down by the time Bobby left and I went upstairs to take a shower before Brett could kiss me.

Things kept going from there and I started to see some patterns after the first few nights. I'll tell you more in a bit. I am back to bed for now.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    1. P21
      You are one super hot woman. The most gorgeous Asian woman I have seen and appreciate your stories. I would love to spend some time with you.

P21, Apr 10, 2020
      WendyDD likes this.
    2. Stroke2porn
      LOVE THIS !!!!

Stroke2porn, Apr 12, 2020
  8. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

So the next night was Saturday night and I got picked up by Bobby around the same time. He came in again and brought a bottle of expensive Scotch with him to give to Brett. Brett invited him in again and they opened the bottle while I was getting ready again. They did the same thing and were watching me while I was showering and putting on my makeup while I was still naked. They were pretty friendly with each other and were enjoying making comments about me together. I walked past them and grabbed both of their cocks when I did for fun. They both laughed and I went to get the rest of my stuff for work. Bobby and I left pretty soon after that and I went down on him on the way to work again. He and I got into a rhythm with that obviously. I did enjoy it since he was so big. He was really into it and came in my mouth at a stop light, that made me gag a little, but I swallowed him as best I could and licked him clean.

Once Bobby and I got to the club, I went up front and there were a lot of customers there. The guys from the gas station came back too and immediately called me over to them. I went over and was talking to them and giving them topless lap dances and letting them put their hands all over me. It was only a half hour or so before Bobby came back and told them they would get their chance, but he was first. I laughed and went with him back to the mirrored room. I immediately got naked on the bed on my back and Bobby spread my legs and went down on me. I was really into it and so wet. I came a bunch of times before he got up and slid himself inside me. It took him a while to work all the way in, but once he did, he started to pound me with my legs spread wide around his arms. After a few minutes he put my legs over his shoulders and I was watching him slide all the way in and out in the mirror above the bed. I was moaning so loud and coming so much from him pounding me. He was making out with me a lot too which always makes me come really hard. After a long time in that position, he moved me to doggy and started to pound me from behind. It took hime a while longer in that position with me sort of half way in the air and him holding me up by my chest before he started to explode inside me. He was pushing so deep too that I started to writhe around. He grabbed my hips and I fell down to my arms while he kept coming for what seemed like over a minute lol. He eventually recovered though and he pulled out and made me go down on him to clean him up, he did that all the time too.

After that, we left the room and I went to take another quick shower and clean up. When I got out, I saw the three gas station guys talking to Bobby and they were all smiling really big. One of them had given Bobby something (I assumed it was money) and they all went into the room with the exam table. Bobby then walked up to me and told me to come with him. I did and he walked me to that room with them and closed the door behind me. I was really surprised since the girls tied me up and blind folded me before the guys showed up the other times I was in there. They all were grabbing me as soon as I walked in and led me to the table. I took off my bottoms (they had my top off instantly lol) and I hopped up on the table for them as they were taking turns kissing me. I was spread leg like thirty seconds after walking in and had one of the guys I've known forever slide himself inside me. As I mentioned before, none of them are Adonis, but they were so excited that is was turning me on. I was soaked from Bobby coming in my pussy and they were so much smaller that they were pounding me as hard as they could. It didn't take any of them more than a few minutes to come each time, but they were all going a few rounds with me before it was over. They also fucked me in the ass really hard which I liked since they weren't causing very much pain. They were all saying a bunch of stuff to me about how long they had wanted to fuck me. I was making out with them too while they were whispering things about thinking about me after I came into the store in sun dresses or skirts and tight tops. I came a bunch with them because of the way they talked to me. After a couple of hours, they all got dressed and thanked me and all took a couple of minutes to kiss me and feel me up by themselves before they left. I went down on each of them right before they left too, I know they liked that a lot.

Before I could head down the hall to the shower, one of the girls came in and told me they had an emergency and needed to tie me up again. I was confused, but went with it and let her strap me down in the exam stirrups and put the blacked out goggles on me. It was a couple of minutes before I heard a group of guys come back in. I could tell a couple of them were the same guys from my first night and there were more of them this time. I couldn't tell how many, but I could tell that some of them were watching as the first few guys were surrounding me. There was one above the head of the table watching me from above and they were all grabbing me and commenting about my body. They were talking about how I must have had some fun already because my pussy was swollen and my lips were open already. I was blushing a little as the first guy was sliding his cock into me. I thought I could recognize on of their voices from somewhere else too and I kept thinking about what the other girl said about the cops. I kept thinking it must be them again, but I didn't know how to ask them. They were pounding me really hard and they all took turns coming in my pussy and my ass. I even had one of them on the table fucking my mouth while the other was fucking my pussy. I swallowed a few of them that way. I was really turned on through most of it, but at a certain point they were calling me by my name too. Most of it was just them calling me a slut or telling me how gorgeous I was, but they were talking to me like they knew who I was. That kinda freaked me out a little, but since Bobby already knew where I lived, I wasn't that worried ultimately.

I really don't know how many of them there were, but I do know we went until closing time and they were pounding me so hard the entire time. I was coming a lot and staying wet since I had so much come in me, but my pussy was sore a few hours into that orgy. They eventually started to leave one by one. Near the end, one of them said 'by Wendy' and I couldn't place his voice, but I knew I had heard it before outside the club. I said goodbye to them and eventually I got untied by one of the girls. I went back and took a shower as everyone was leaving for the night. As I was showering, Bobby came into the bathroom and was watching me take a shower. He told me I did a really good job and handed me a bunch of cash as a bonus. It was a couple thousand dollars and I was shocked. I put it in my purse as I was getting dressed and he told me that he had already told Brett that we were going to be really late again and that he gave him some excuse. I checked my phone and saw Brett had texted me and it was really misspelled. I could tell he had been drinking the Scotch all night and wasn't going to be awake for much longer. I knew Bobby was going to bring me back to his place as we got into his truck and I just went down on him and didn't even ask as we were driving. Sure enough we stopped in his driveway and he walked me into his bedroom again. I was okay with it that night and let him fuck me before we went to bed. He kept telling me how much he was in love with me and sweet talking me as we made out and he was building up to coming. It took him over an hour of making out with me and kissing my chest and neck while he was talking dirty to me and making me repeat to him how much I loved him and his cock. I was into that since it was so naughty. When he came it made me come really hard too. He passed out on top of me for a while too which I really liked since he was still inside me and so big that he didn't slide out. Eventually he rolled over while we were both already asleep.

The next morning I woke up again with him going down on me. I was so groggy since I came almost immediately when I woke up. It wasn't shocking that time, it was really nice actually. He worked his way back inside me and made love to me again for a long time Sunday morning. It wasn't until 10 am when I got back home. We hadn't taken a shower again since he wouldn't let me up until right before we left lol. That was the thing that worried me most since we smelled like each other obviously. I went past Brett and went upstairs to take a shower right away and they both followed me up. My kids were watching cartoons and I could hear Bobby talking to them on their way past the family room to the stairs. I was a little concerned about that, but my kids were focused on their shows. I could hear Bobby and Brett talking about how good I looked and they both were saying how much they wanted to fuck me. Bobby even asked Brett if he would let him as I was walking out of the bathroom with my towel. Brett just pulled me over to him as he sat on the chair in our bedroom after he closed our door and pulled his cock out for me to go down on him. He put me on my hands and knees in front of him and I stuck my ass up in the air towards Bobby. Bobby didn't wait and took his cock out, I could tell when he did it because Brett's cock got so hard in my mouth. I think he really liked watching Bobby slide into me too because I could tell he was trying not to come right away. He did last for about five minutes, but once he came in my mouth he told Bobby to put me on the bed.

Bobby didn't hesitate then either and put me on my back on the bed and slid between my legs and back into my pussy. Brett even took his phone out and recorded us fuck for another ten minutes while we made out and Bobby pounded me with my legs over his shoulders. I was coming so much too and when Bobby finally came, I almost pushed him out coming as hard as I did. Brett was really happy about it too. When Bobby did leave, he told me to stay in bed and he came back up and fucked me again really well. I liked that a lot since he was so excited about it. He normally isn't that excited any more since we've been together for so long. It was fun to have him not trip out about anything too. Bobby came inside me and Brett didn't flinch. He did ask me about the club and said that Bobby said I was only doing topless and I was a little nervous and told him that was all I was doing. He went back to his projects around the house after that and I got a text from Bobby telling me how much he loved me and a bunch of other sweet stuff. The way he was putting it was getting to me in a weird way, I have to admit I liked it a lot.

Back in a few. Need a quick break.

natsume_rio_028_004.jpg me21.jpg me22.jpg me23.jpg me24.jpg me25.jpg bigskater-05.png wendy-fields-2.gif skater-friend-anal-01.gif skater-friend-reverse-cowgirl-01.gif

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
    1. P21
      I have cum so much admiring your stunning body and stories. You are one in a million sexy woman.

P21, Apr 11, 2020
      babyboycv31 likes this.
  9. bigmansmalldick

bigmansmalldick Sex Machine

Thank you I needed that to cum

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

Here's some more of me if that helps ;) I'll update my gallery too with a few more in a min. I'm definitely bored lately lol.

me0000000.jpg me000000.jpg me00000.jpg me0000.jpg me000.jpg me00.jpg me28.jpg me30.jpg me31.jpg me32.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  11. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

me33.jpg me34.jpg me35.jpg me36.jpg me38.jpg me39.jpg me40.jpg me41.jpg me42.jpg me43.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  12. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

me44.jpg me45.jpg me46.jpg me47.jpg me48.jpg me49.jpg me50.jpg me51.jpg me52.jpg me53.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

And yes, some of those may be one of the customers at the club coming in me lol. I had a few of them share pics with me over the years. One may also be my husband's boss. ;)

me54.jpg me55.jpg me56.jpg me57.jpg skater-friend-missionary-01.gif wendy-fields-3.gif wendy-fields-4.gif wendy-fields-5.gif wendy-fields-6.gif

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  14. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

After Sunday morning, I told Bobby to let me recover that night - he agreed and said Sundays were slow days sometimes and to rest my pussy for next Thursday when it opened up again. They were shut down for Monday through Wednesday since we are in a small town and that club is on the outskirts of the area. Bobby kept texting me the whole week and turning me on with the things he was saying. I was wet all the time and thinking about the club a lot. I couldn't wait for Bobby to pick me up on Thursday and when he got there I was upstairs in the shower and he and Brett came up to tell me it was time to go. Before I went, Brett had me get on my hands and knees again so he could come in my mouth while Bobby fucked me from behind. It didn't take Brett long to come in my mouth again as he watched me get fucked in doggy. I swallowed so much of his come lol. Bobby threw me on the bed after I was done swallowing and did the same thing as last time, he fucked me really hard and was kissing me really deep. After fifteen minutes or so in missionary, he flipped me over and started to slide into my ass in doggy in front of Brett. Brett got a little concerned since I was starting to get loud and the kids were downstairs. He actually went downstairs and I could hear him talking to them and taking them out in the back yard to play. I didn't hear Brett for a while and Bobby kept pounding my ass building up to coming in me. After ten minutes or so I looked over and saw Brett with his phone pointed at us. He kept recording as Bobby came in my ass really hard. He pulled out and had me lick his cock clean while Brett stared at us and kept pointing his phone at me.

I went and took another quick shower and thanked the guys. I got my stuff after I dried off and brushed my hair again. That night was pretty normal at the club. I danced a bunch up front at first and ended up going in the back room again. I was blindfolded with the blacked out goggles and strapped in and had a big group of guys come in. It was like that the second and third week, way more guys than the first week. I remember a lot of it, but there was so much action it was hard to keep track of. I was in the mirrored room too sometimes, but that was mostly with the guys I knew like Deon, the guys from the gas station and actually a couple of the store clerks at our Winco supermarket. Bobby would take me in there too and fucked me with Deon a few times over the second and third week I was there. I couldn't keep track of how many guys I was doing and I was always tipsy at least since one of the girls would always give me a shot of vodka with a little drop of liquid moly. It did make things feel amazing and I was way more relaxed, so I always did it. The big group of guys seemed like it was around ten or so and I was always so sore when I came home.

Every night I was going home with Bobby too. Brett actually knew he was taking me home after the second Friday. Bobby told him he was taking me home since he lived closer and he was drunk. Brett wasn't really okay with it, but he didn't challenge Bobby at first. He asked me what happened every time I got home in the morning though and I didn't tell him what Bobby was saying because he kept telling me he loved me and that I should leave Brett. I was getting pretty close to Bobby. I think having him holding me all night and falling asleep with him inside me after we made love was getting to me. I know I had his chemistry affecting me, I was happy when he was holding me and I looked forward to seeing him a lot. I got wet thinking about his on the weekdays I didn't work. I'll write more about that later, but let's just say he was affecting my body physically with his come and his words. I had to deal with Brett getting more jealous though as time went on and I kept sleeping over. Eventually he had me come home right away after the club closed. That was the fourth week on the Friday. On Saturday Bobby was really reluctant to drop me off. He fucked me in his truck a couple of houses down really hard both Friday and Saturday before he dropped me off and made it a point to come in and bring Scotch to drink with Brett. He kept telling stories about fucking me to Brett too which I know was making Brett stir inside. He didn't show it though either night and drank with Bobby for an hour before he left. Brett didn't let Bobby come upstairs and fuck me either night though. On Sunday I worked even though it was slow and my man had a softball game. It was his company in a league with a few other teams from the few big companies we have here and the fire fighters and cops in our town. The game that night was ending around when I started, so I had a sitter come by to watch the kids for a couple of hours so I could leave and Brett could go drinking with his buddies after the game.

Back a few years before I stripped:
    ----------------------------------------------
    They were playing the cops that night and I knew a lot of them since I had gone to a lot of the games in the past. The field is near a big park and the swim center where our kids like to go. Brett always tried to get me to wear skimpy bathing suits because he knows his friends on the team and the other teams are jealous of him. I did that a couple of times, but I got way too much attention. I wore a thin white thong and a tight white bikini top that was a little see through when it got wet and I didn't know that before I went to the field. I went swimming and thought I was dry, but when I walked through a few of the guys that were standing near the field on my way to our car to get some things, I had a few of them comment and stop me to talk. I thought it was weird because they were all staring and asking me such random questions. I eventually told them I needed to grab something and go back in to the swim center. I went out to my car and there was a cop car next to mine and a few cops were sitting on the back of it. I didn't really think anything about it, but as I was bending over in my white thong (that was still a bit wet) they were staring at my ass and pussy and walked over to me and surrounded me. I was at the back of the lot away from anyone else other than them, everyone was on the field or on the playground. I asked them what was going on and they told me that what I had on what too revealing and that they could give me a ticket. They were all staring at me and asked me my name. I told them and they actually ran my name in their system while they stared at me and had me sit on my bumper as they stood around me.

They figured out I was Brett's wife and they told me that they had seen me around the park for a long time. They told me they didn't really like my husband too - he was really an asshole when he played softball lol. What happened then was pretty surprising, they all talked to each other a bit and told me that I could either get a ticket for indecent exposure and have to go to court or they would let me go if I let them frisk me. I agreed to let them frisk me and they took me over to the back of their police Tahoe at the very back of the lot and put my hands against the truck. One of the cops pulled my top off and felt my chest while another one pulled my thong off and started to finger me and feel my pussy lips and grab my ass. The other one joined in too and they were all over me for at least five minutes. After a while though, one of them said 'fuck, we got company' and they looked over and saw a car driving toward the back of the lot to park. It ended up parking a few cars down, but when two of the cops told the other one to let me go he said wait a minute and told them to cover him as he opened the back door of the Tahoe and bent me over the seat. I could hear him pull down his zipper and he pulled my thong to the side and started to slide himself into my pussy. I was wet from them grabbing me and fingering me and he didn't take long to start pounding me really hard. He was really big and was soo thick. I told him to slow down, but he told me he needed to come quick. It took him more almost ten minutes and I kept thinking I need to get back inside. He was pounding really hard and I could feel him getting harder as he got close to coming. As he did I told him to not come inside me and he didn't listen, he just pushed himself is harder and kept coming.

The other cops had pulled up near where the Tahoe was parked while I was getting fucked and a couple of them noticed what was going on. The other cops that were with the one fucking me told them what was going on and I could hear them laughing about it. I could hear them saying my husband's name too. Once the cop fucking me pulled out and put my thong back over my pussy, I walked over to my car and grabbed my bag and went back towards the swim center. My thong was wetter than ever once I walked a few feet and the cops come started to pour out of my pussy into it lol. I had to walk through the same guys I did on the way to the lot and there were a couple of others with them. I was so swollen too and I know my nipples were hard because they kept staring as I talked to them. One of the cops that was in the group that stopped me also walked up in his softball uniform now and started to talk to me too. After a few minutes of them staring, I insisted I had to go again as I kept getting random questions and they watched as I walked away.
    ----------------------------------------------

So back to the Sunday night softball game. I was at work and Brett apparently hit a couple of home runs against the cops team and was talking a lot of shit. I was at work at the club around 8 pm and Bobby got a call when we were in the back lounge area talking to the strippers and bouncers. I could hear him asking questions like how much and how long and he had a surprised look. He said yes and that he would be there in a little while and hung up. He looked at me and told me to grab my stuff and that since it was slow we were going to do something else tonight. I said okay since it was really slow and followed him to his truck. He had grabbed a pair of the blacked out goggles on his way to the truck and when we got close to where we were going he put them on me and told me I couldn't take them off until he came to get me. I agreed and when we stopped, he led me out of the car and into a house. I could tell we were in a neighborhood close to mine, but I didn't get to see the last few turns. I could hear a group of guys as soon as I got in the house and Bobby introduced me as Wendy and took my dress off so I was only in a bikini. I got some attention immediately and was being felt up and kissed and making out with a bunch of different guys. Bobby told me to have fun and that he would be back later. I got pulled into a bedroom and was in an orgy right away. I got put on my hands and knees and was going down on guys while they were fucking me from behind really rough. I was wet from Bobby fucking me in the club so I was okay getting pounded, but a lot of them were really big guys.

They were talking really dirty to me and were coming in my mouth and in my ass a lot. I was getting DP'd a lot too all night. They were having me ride one of them in cowgirl while the others took turns coming in my ass. I was so sore after that night. After a few hours I was getting into it and they could tell. They were starting to take turns individually and were making out with me and fucking me in missionary with the door closed. I was getting into that too and it seemed like it was several hours of them taking turns. It was during of those sessions that one of the guys called me by my full name while he was on top of me with my legs over his legs fucking me in the ass and making out with me. I was stunned and asked how he knew me. I recognized his voice but couldn't tell who he was until he told me that he had fucked me before in a parking lot. I immediately knew it was him and asked why he was fucking me now. He actually told me that all the cops were taking turns with me since they lost to Brett's team earlier that night and he had talked too much shit. He was for sure drinking as all of the guys were, maybe that's why he told me, I was so shocked that I didn't really say much. He kept telling me how much he liked fucking me the first time and that he could see Brett on the field throwing a softball around with his teammates when he was fucking me. I got really turned on by that, but I was really worried too. I had taken a shot with moly earlier too so I was pretty fucked up. They had threatened me the first time and he was saying the same thing about not telling Brett otherwise they would arrest me for anything they wanted to. He kept saying they had proof I was a prostitute at the club I worked at and he would bust me if I didn't do what they wanted me to do and not tell anyone.

I let them fuck me the rest of the night. It was really late when most of them left and it was only the cop that had fucked me in the park left. He told me I was at his house and he asked if I would cooperate with him. I said yes and he pulled off the blacked out goggles. He took me into the living room and he bent me over a big foot stool at the end of his couch with a big cushion. He also handcuffed me to it and went to his garage and grabbed some rope. I didn't know what he was doing, but he ended up tying my knees and legs to the stool too so my ass was up in the air and my legs were open. I asked what he was doing and he told me that he needed to clean me up for bed. I was confused and he went to his bathroom and grabbed a big towel and rolled it up and put it over my back and around my legs. I was so confused, but then I could hear him letting his dog in from outside. He was talking to his dog and told me that it was his service dog and that he wanted to play too. I was so shocked again when I could feel his dog licking my pussy and ass from behind. It felt so weird and I've never done anything like that before or since for the record. But, before I could really complain too much, the cop pulled his cock out and slid it into my mouth. He was stroking in and out slowly and was talking to his dog telling his 'good boy' and 'get in there' over and over. It was only a minute after he let him in that the dog stopped licking the come out of my pussy and jumped up onto my back with his front legs. The cop told him to be a gentleman and moved his paws to the side of me on the stool. The dog was moving himself around my pussy until he pushed into me. He cock was really hard and he came almost instantly, it was maybe ten seconds. I was so embarrassed and the cop kept telling me he knew I liked it. His dog kept licking my pussy after he came in it and after a minute of licking he would jump back up onto the stool and fuck me again. I definitely didn't come from that since I was so embarrassed. After what seemed like forever, the cop let his dog back outside and untied me.

He brought me back to his room and had me sleep next to him. I woke up in the morning with him on top of me and inside me fucking me. He was pretty rough in the morning too and was making out with me really hard and grabbing my chest really hard. He was telling me all kinds of things I didn't know too about watching me at the club on the bed behind the mirrors. I kept asking him what he meant and he told me that all the cops and the other guys at the club would watch me have sex from behind the double-mirrors in a dark room they could all stand in. I asked if the other girls were doing that too and he just told me I was the only one that would fuck them. I was so pissed because they lied to me about that. He told me that they were the ones fucking me with the blindfold goggles on in the room with the exam table and stirrups. He said that the deputies for the county were there a few times too and they all knew my name and who I was. He kept telling me that I was the department fuck toy while he was pounding my pussy. I kept asking questions since he was telling me things nobody else would though. He also told me that Bobby had been arrested and the only way they were going to let him keep his club open was to find a stripper that would let them all fuck her for free. That's where I came into the picture for Bobby. He needed an out from the trouble he got into with a younger girl in a sting the cops had set up.

After a while of pounding and making out, he came again and told me to get on my knees on the floor. I did and he let his dog in again. I tried to move and he just warned me that he would show Brett some video he took last night if I didn't let him do what he wanted to. He grabbed a towel and had me on my hands and knees on the floor and watched his dog lick me again. His dog jumped up on my back again and pushed me down to the ground as my ass was still behind help up by some pillows. The cop moved his dogs paws to the floor on my side and lifted my ass up to where his dog could slide his cock into me again. He let his dog fuck me like that for a while until I begged him to stop. He agreed and said it was enough and went and made a phone call. After a while Bobby showed up as I was getting dressed after my first shower since before work the day before. I slapped Bobby on the arm and told him that I had to do too much that night and I was thinking about quiting. He was really concerned and was trying to be charming when we got into his truck. He drove me to his place and I was complaining, but he kept telling me that we needed to talk. When we got in his place, he actually proposed to me and told me he loved me over and over. He took me to his bedroom when I told him no and tied me up on my back and fucked me a few times.

He actually kept me tied up until later that Monday night and wouldn't let me go home. I was pissed, but he cooked me dinner and we ate together and talked about the situation. I kept telling him that I didn't want to do anything in the club again and that I knew they were watching me. He kept trying to sweet talk me and didn't let me go home. After we ate and talked for a couple of hours, it was really late and he just picked me up and took me to his bed. He fucked me again and kept kissing me passionately and telling me he wanted me to marry him. It was hot in a weird way, but I was so pissed at him. He held me while we slept and the next day he still didn't let me go home. Brett actually came over to his house too after going to the club and not finding us there. He talked to Bobby and Bobby basically told him that I was leaving him and was going to marry Bobby. I was tied up in the bedroom in the back of the house, but Bobby told me after they talked. Brett went to the cops, but the ones that got sent out were some of the guys that had been sleeping with me and they told Brett that I was capable of making my own decisions. It was Thursday when Brett had to go to the club that I actually got free and walked out of the house while he thought I was taking a shower.

I ran home in just my thong and a tank top because he had taken my other clothing. I know some of the neighbors saw me lol. I got home and Brett was pissed at first until I explained some of what happened. Brett told me what I didn't tell him though because apparently Bobby had been sending Brett texts of us fucking and some of the stuff I did at the club. The guys were all sharing video they were taking of me and Brett knew about most of it. I was really embarrassed, but since the cops were the ones doing most of it, I couldn't do anything about it. I get pulled over quite a bit since then too, they are always asking me to go somewhere with them and they tell me how much they liked fucking me. It's really embarrassing, but since we're in a small town with a bunch of small isolated roads, I have to be careful. The one cop with a dog has stopped me when I had dropped my kids off at a friends way off a dirt road. He pulled me out of the car and fucked me in his back seat again. He let his dog have fun too that time. We were so far out of the main roads that nobody came by at all while he was fucking me that time. I try to avoid them, but it's pretty hard to. I can't tell Brett either since he doesn't know everything the cops have done.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  15. bigmansmalldick

bigmansmalldick Sex Machine

You are definitely becoming one if my favorite authors, keep it up because you are keeping me up

• Like Like x 1
  16. teelov510

teelov510 Porn Surfer

You are so fucking sexy my dick is standing up hard as a rock , i about to cum just reading you experience and your pics ❤❤

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. P21

P21 Porno Junky

You are an Asian goddess. How I wood like to carress your gorgeous body. Taste you and feel you orgasm. So sexy you are.

• Like Like x 1
  18. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

I felt weird about a lot of that experience stripping. The one cop that was really aggressive with the dog was the real problem beyond Bobby. He and my husband Brett always yelled at each other when they played softball. Brett was a pitcher and would say horrible things he thought was funny to all the other teams. He is big, but the cop is just as big and a little taller. That day I was talking about at the park years ago (maybe a year before I started stripping, I forget exactly) when I was wearing the thin white thong that was see through was one of those days they were yelling at each other. I think the big cop was starting shit because he had just fucked me the first time bent over the back seat of his friends police Tahoe truck. When I went back in to the swim area, my daughter wanted me to go back in the water, so I did for a little bit. But after a few minutes I realized I didn't grab my phone from the car when the cops stopped me the first time. I was waiting to hear from Brett's parents about a hospital visit and Brett was going to be pissed if I missed the call, so I had my friend watch my kids again and I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel this time on the way to the car.

When I got outside, I could hear a bunch of yelling in the field off to the side of the walkway where Brett's team was playing. The big cop and Brett were a few feet apart and they were talking really loud and a couple of the other guys were yelling too. I couldn't tell what it was about, but I walked as quickly as I could toward my car. I did get stopped by a couple of the guys that were still standing around and they were asking me something about our kids that I needed to know. It took me a couple of minutes before I got past them and started walking out to the parking lot. I noticed some of the cops on the bench of the softball field next to the walkway noticing me standing there talking to the guys and probably saw that I was dripping wet again as I was walking past them they were making dirty comments to me. One of them walked out of the bench area and over to the group of guys where the big cop was. I just kept my head down and kept walking. Once I got out to my car, I couldn't see over the cars to where the fields are and I opened my trunk again and was grabbing the bag that had my phone in it. My hair was dripping everywhere, so I pulled my towel over my head and dried my hair off a little and set it down next to the bag as I was bent over into the trunk of my crossover and digging around. It was only a second later that I heard the big cop's voice behind me again and he told me that he thought he told me to cover myself up already. I know he could see my pussy again since I had just got out of the pool and I was still all swollen from him fucking me less than an hour before. I turned around and faced him and my nipples were all hard and he commented about them.

I told him I was sorry and he told me that wasn't going to be enough. I asked him what he was going to do and he just smiled and said come with me and grabbed my arm. I grabbed my towel and didn't get to grab my phone, he shut my trunk and walked me over to his Tahoe. He opened the front door and slid his passenger seat all the way forward and tilted it toward the dashboard. He closed that door and opened the back door and had me climb in. His dog was in the back and was barking a little until he told the dog some command and it was quiet. He jumped in the back seat with me and closed the door. We were all the way in the back of the parking lot with only a few other cop cars parked around us and the lot was full. He took my thong off right away and he handed it back through the screen to his dog and said 'what do you think about this boy?' and his dog took them and started to lick them on the ground in the back of the truck and started making a bunch of excited noises. I was a little freaked out about that, and in losing my thong in general lol. The cop just pulled his pants down and had me go down on him for few minutes while he took my top off and was feeling my ass, pussy and chest. He kept talking really dirty to me and was telling me how Brett was lucky he was just fucking me instead of kicking his ass. I was kind of turned on when he pulled me up and on top of him and was kissing my chest and working the head of his cock back into my pussy.

He kept telling me how he wasn't sure if he was going to write me a ticket for indecent exposure or not and that in Montana it was considered me wanting to have sexual pleasure from exposing myself in public as part of what qualified me. He threatened to write me a ticket if I didn't do a really good job for him. I did and was riding his cock while we made out and he kissed my chest. My legs were actually sore for a couple of days because he took so long the second time. There were a few people walking by too, which actually made it pretty hot. I kept telling him that I needed to get back inside, but he told me not until he was finished and if I kept complaining, he would come inside me in another way. I was doing such a good job that I made myself come on his cock a bunch of times and he kept telling me how he knew I liked it and to tell him how much I loved his cock. I did and kept repeating it as I rode up and down. He kept making out with me while I was coming and pulling me all the way down so his cock was buried inside me as I was exploding inside. I was so worried not being able to go inside that after about half an hour more of riding him (it had already been ten or fifteen minutes), I asked if he was close so I could go back inside and he just told me no and now you're going to get it. I was worried, but he just stopped us for a minute and passionately kissed me while he had me grind as far into him as I could. He was sooo thick too, I could feel all the veins on his cock as we were kissing. He pulled me off his cock after a few minutes of making out and opened the door after looking around for people. One of the other cops was near the car next to us and he opened the door and told the other cop to keep an eye out for him. The other cop smiled when he saw me follow the big cop out the door naked. The big cop didn't wait and bent me back over the seat and slid back into my pussy. He pounded me for a couple of minutes and then pulled out of my pussy and started to force his way into my ass. He was so thick that I was struggling a bit and trying not to scream when I told him to slow down. He did and after a few minutes of working his way in, he started to stroke all the way in and out. He is really long too and it felt pretty good once he got into a rhythm and was pounding me a bit. He actually was fairly respectful since I think he didn't want me to scream. He kept going for a long time and made me come a couple more times from the anal. He kept telling me how much of a slut I was and how he knew I wanted it when he saw me bent over in my thong the first time. He said the cops all loved feeling me up and fingering me and how hard he was going to come in my ass.

It took him another fifteen or twenty minutes of pounding my ass to come though. He was telling me how he could see Brett and the other people on the field and how hot it was to fuck me in public. That made me very turned on and I was okay until he was building up to coming and then he got so thick and hard. I was wriggling around and he pinned my hips down and came again soo hard. I could feel his come pulsing into me really deep inside my ass. He stayed inside for a while too and was saying really dirty things to me. He said he could see Brett the whole time he was fucking my ass too. I was stuck under him and was happy when he started to pull out until the other cop came up behind us and said 'my turn'. He took the big cops place and his cock wasn't as bad. He was still pretty big though and he pounded my ass for another fifteen minutes before he came too. He pounded me really hard and made me come a couple of times too. He was saying dirty stuff about me and being able to see Brett too. I was pretty turned on still from the big cop and him, but worried about getting back inside. He kept fingering my clit while he was pounding my ass, even while he was coming, which made me come sooo hard. :) I asked him to pull out after he collapsed on my back for a minute and he did, but the big cop just told me to wait and told the other cop that he had it from here. Once the other cop walked away, he had me get on my knees and he pulled his cock out again and told me to lick him clean. I did and sucked his cock a little and after a couple of minutes, he bent me over the seat and told me to stay there. I did and was a little confused when he went to the back of the truck and let his dog out. He told me to stay still and brought the dog over to where I was bent over and let his dog lick my pussy and my ass clean. I was so shocked that I didn't move. He let his dog do that for a little bit and put him back. He came back to the side where I was standing next to the open door. I had put my top back on and had the towel wrapped around me and he came up and said that the thong was his dogs now and that he had something for me in return.

I was confused again and just waited as he wrote me an official warning. I told him that I would sign it, but I had to check on my kids. He just told me that he would arrest me if I left and told me to sit back down on the back seat. I did and he finished writing the warning. It said I was wearing something that showed my anatomy and I did it repeatedly so I was getting sexual pleasure out of it. I had to sign it before I could go get my phone and walk back to the swimming center. I didn't even have another set of bottoms and Brett had me come in the thong bikini when we drove so he could look at me in the front seat. I just left the towel on and walked back past the bench of cops who made more comments to me as I walked past. I went inside and took care of my kids and waited for the game to be over. Once it was, I got the kids and our stuff and started walking back to the car. I got the kids in the car and was waiting for Brett to join us when a couple of the cops walked by and stopped to talk to me. I closed the door on the car and they were telling me how much they liked feeling me up and looking at me naked earlier. It was a few minutes of that before Brett showed up and the cops went to their cars. The big cop passed by us right before we got in the car and stopped us. He told Brett that he had to write me a warning for indecent exposure and started to tell him about how he could see my pussy and my nipples through my thong. Brett was upset but wasn't saying anything back at first, but after the cop showed him a copy of the ticket and Brett read it, he started to get pissed and argue back. After a few minutes of them arguing, the cop just smiled at me and said thank you and walked away. I was so embarrassed but didn't want to say anything to aggravate Brett any more. We got in the car and drove back home, the whole time I just kept hoping Brett wouldn't ask me to move my towel since the big cop's dog had my thong.

I felt weird about that obviously and even more on the Sunday night of the orgy at the big cops house after their softball game against Brett's team. Especially having to go to sleep without taking a shower after the cop's dog came in me so many times. The big cop just untied me and took me to his bedroom and tossed me back into bed. I asked if I could please take a shower and he just told me no while turning off the lights and getting in bed with me. I could feel the come pouring down my thighs and ass all night while I was trying to sleep. The dog came way more than any of the guys did. While he was fucking me the first night, I couldn't believe how hard his stream of come was inside my pussy. It was like that every time too, unlike my husband lol. The dog was licking my legs and ass every time he pulled out, but there was still soo much inside me when we went to sleep. I just kept thinking I wish I could go pee or clean myself somehow, but I eventually just gave up and went to sleep. The big cop was making out with me and had my ass up on a couple of pillows playing with my pussy and my chest. We did that for a while in the dark before he got tired and pulled me into his arms and went to sleep. I stayed awake for a long time thinking, but I was tired so I eventually passed out too. I couldn't believe I woke up to him pounding me too, that was the first time that I was so out of it and passed out that I actually woke up to that (at least none other that I remember).

It was okay with him fucking me, but having his dog come in after making me get on my hands and knees for him felt so weird. I knew what he was going to do and I was asking really nice for him to not do it for the first ten or fifteen minutes. After that I just started begging because the dog kept going and kept coming so hard in me each time. It felt like he was shooting into my stomach every time it was deep. I just remember being so warm too. I wouldn't feel so bad, but the cop was taking video in the morning on his phone and he threatened me with it. I'm pretty sure he had some cameras set up in his front room where he had his dog fuck me the night before. Probably in the room with the orgy too based on the way he was talking. The way he warned me to not tell Brett or even Bobby made it sound like he had recorded all of it. I was so embarrassed but agreed to not tell. He kept telling me how all of the cops in our town were at the club in the exam room fucking me over ten times in the past few weeks and how they even started to invite the county sheriff deputies to join them. He said they were all together at one time the week before and there were almost twenty guys in the room at one point. I knew there were a lot, but I didn't know it was that many. Bobby didn't tell me anything and neither did the other girls obviously. Bobby just wanted to get the cops to leave him alone, so he let all of them do what they wanted to me.

When the big cop pulled me over on the dirt road later on, it was the same way as the parking lot. He had me riding him for so long too. I was there with him for a couple of hours and he kept telling me how much he wanted me to come back to his house. He let his dog fuck me while I was on the ground next to his Tahoe for a few really long sessions too. He kept saying he didn't know when he was going to get to see me again, so he was going to make the most of it. I was so pissed, but he kept warning me that he still had video of the other times while he recorded me on the ground. I just kept doing what he told me until he was done. He came in my ass again as I was in the back of the truck on my back with my legs over his shoulders and him grabbing my chest. He was pounding me like that for a really long time too and I was coming a lot from him being so thick. I was so surprised the whole time that nobody drove by, I kept hoping someone did, but it was well over two hours when I was able to start going home again. It is a dirt road off to the side where only a few houses are and I think he was following me from near my house since he lives in the same neighborhood. I didn't see him until I was most of the way back to the main paved road when he pulled up with his lights on in front of me. After he finished pounding my ass for an hour, he let me up off my back and made me go down on him again. I was really mad since I was so far away from a shower too, it takes over an hour to get back to my house from there and I had to ride on one of my towels I have in the car since I was overflowing all the way home.

I've had to deal with a couple of the other cops like that too over the past five or six years. It was always in the middle of nowhere too. I try not to drive out of the town area, but everything is a long drive from where we're at and I don't want to let them dictate how I live. When I have my kids in the car it isn't a problem, but if I'm alone, they always pull me out and feel me up and get me to do some things with them. More later.

me58.jpg me63.jpg me66.jpg me68.jpg me69.jpg wendy-fields-breasts-01.gif wendy-fields-breasts-02.gif wendy-fields-stripping-01.gif wendy-fields-pussy-01.gif wendy-fields-pussy-02.gif

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    1. P21
      How I wish I could make love with you. Absolutely gorgeous woman.

P21, Apr 11, 2020
      cybergirl and babyboycv31 like this.
  19. WendyDD

WendyDD Amateur

I was just thinking about the club and one of the strangest parts about the strip club was dealing with a group of four of Brett's friends. I didn't know it was them at the time, but they came in and each of them spent over an hour each kissing, going down on caressing and making love to me slowly while I was in the exam room strapped down and blindfolded with the blacked out goggles on. They were totally different that the other guys. They were still rough and pounded me, but it seemed way more respectful. One of them came up to me at a party a few months later and was really drunk. We were alone near a bathroom on the second floor of a friends house with nobody around and he mentioned how much he liked fucking me at the club. He showed me a video on his phone of me strapped down and him fucking my ass and I totally blushed and tried to walk away. He and I talked about it a bit and I made him promise to not tell Brett. Then I figured out it was them after asking him a couple of questions about it. He told me the other three friends that were there and it totally made sense to me when I thought about it. I asked how they found out I worked there and he told me it was by chance and one of them saw me walking around the back one night when he was going into the customer bathroom. I faked not being upset until later on when Brett was being an ass to me. I was a little drunk and we were fighting and I told him, he really freaked out about it. That was the only part he got furious about. His friends all wanted me forever and I only really did a few things with a couple of them over the years with him around. This time it was over an hour with each of them and they all came in my pussy and ass. I was pretty sore that time too because one of his friends is really big and was fucking my ass really hard. He was squeezing my chest really hard too and forcing his tongue down my throat when he was kissing me. That was hot, but I wouldn't have done that if I knew it was him...or any of his friends.

It was better than dealing with the cops has been though. The cops pulled me over on a night when Brett's softball team made a tournament out of town and he had just left on a Friday night about a year after I was a stripper. One of the cops that felt me up in the parking lot pulled me over as I was going to the store to grab something I forgot to get on the way home before Brett left. He immediately asked me what I was doing out and where my kids were like he knew they were home alone. I freaked out and asked him why he pulled me over and he told me it was because I didn't stop at the stop sign at the end of my street. Nobody ever stops all the way there since the other road is a dead end and nobody drives down there. He called another cop on his radio and told me to pull around down the dead end road. I did and he followed me and kept pointing towards the end where there are some trees and a big national forest entrance is. I parked before the end but about a half mile down the road away from other houses. He pulled up behind me and made a big turn, almost a u-turn so his car was facing away from mine and blocking the view down the street for some reason. He came up to the window again and told me if I didn't do what he wanted me to do that he would charge me with child endangerment and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. I got out of the car and went to the back with him and he opened the back of his Tahoe. He had me sit down and I was in a sun dress because it a nice summer evening. He pulled my dress off and commented about the fact that I was wearing a white thong. He had me sitting down and pulled his cock out and put it in my mouth as he took my bra off. We did that for a while as he felt my chest. After a while, he layed me down in the back of his truck and pulled my legs over his shoulders and my panties to the side as he went down on me and grabbed my chest. I was already wet from sucking his cock and he was sliding his tongue into my pussy and licking my ass as I was coming in his mouth over and over.

After a while he stood up and kept my legs over his shoulders as he slid into my pussy. He pounded me so hard and was calling me a slut and a whore and saying a bunch of dirty things to me. I kept coming and he eventually saw the cop he called on the radio pulling down the street with their headlights on. He told me to stand up as he pulled out of my pussy and he sat down on the bumper. He turned me around facing away from him and pulled me back towards him, grabbing my hips and lowering me down to his cock. I slid him into my pussy at first, but he just pulled me off of him and told me not this time and guided his cock into my ass as he pulled me down towards his lap. He only let me stop and pull up a few times before he pulled me all the way down into his lap and forced his cock all the way into my ass. I was in a little pain, but I was really turned on by the situation. The big cop with the dog (sorry I can't use their names) walked up as I was sitting in the other cops lap and just said 'what do we have here'. The cop I was riding just said a present and layed all the way back, pulling my legs open and up onto the bumper for the big cop to see my pussy. He took the hint and pulled his pants off and slid into me right away. He knew what was going on I'm sure and he was really into it. I could tell because he was so hard right away and was fucking me really hard. I was so stretched out and full of them and was having a hard time dealing with it. They could tell and were laughing about it as they pounded me harder. I came from that a bunch of times too and each time I did I loosened up a bit. It took them a long time to come too, about a half hour into them pounding me together, the cop in my ass came really hard. He stayed in my ass while he recovered too and was still really hard. The big cop took a few more minutes, but after he pulled my legs up a bit to his sides and pounded really hard he started to come in my pussy. That made me come so hard that I pushed the other cop out of my ass lol. They took a couple more minutes to recover and after they pulled out, they had me go down on both of them.

After that, I was concerned that they wouldn't let me go right away and they didn't. They ended up telling me that I needed to get someone to watch my kids for the night and maybe tomorrow too, otherwise they would arrest me right then. I got really nervous and called Sarah when they let me, I had to promise them I would not tell her anything though before they did. I told Sarah I had an emergency and needed her to go to the house and text me when she got there. She did and the cops had me park my car further down the block near the park entrance in an area people can't see. They parked around my car and we walked through the woods a bit over to another neighborhoods entrance. I figured out it was the cops house when we got close enough to see the block its on. I asked what we were going to do and he said don't worry, that he had a few friends on their way. I was a little worried, but kinda knew what was going to happen at that point. I was surprised though when I got inside because I wasn't blindfolded or tied up at the big cops place the whole weekend. They ended up keeping me until just before Brett got home and let me go home to take care of the kids Sunday afternoon. I didn't know what was going to happen when we walked in though. They took me to the front room and had me giving them naked lap dances while they waited for the other cops to show up. It was about ten of them and a few of the sheriffs deputies too. They had rubbed me down with baby oil and were taking turns having me lap dance for them.

That was all fun, but the big cop said he had a surprise for everyone and had me bend over the couch's stool again. He didn't tie me up, but whispered to me that I knew what he would do if I didn't go along with it. I did and bent over naked in front of all the guys sitting around the couch. As I sat down, he told me to tell the group what I had promised him earlier and what I love to do more than anything else. He came close again and whispered to me to tell them that they can pull me over and have their way with me whenever they see me and that I love their cocks. I repeated it to all of them and they all smiled and laughed and were saying dirty things about me and asking me to tell them how much I want them. Before any of them could start fucking me the big cop went to his backyard slider door and let his dog in. The other cops were all really excited and telling me they knew how much I wanted this. The big cop had his dog right behind me but before he let him start licking me, he told me to tell everyone how much I wanted it. I hesitated a little and he repeated himself and I told them I really wanted to get licked right now. He took the leash off his dog and he started to lick my pussy and ass again. It was so overwhelming to have all the cops watching and as the dog jumped up and put his paws next to my hips, I just closed my eyes and felt his cock sliding into my soaked pussy. He fucked me over and over and was licking up his come between sessions each time. The cops were egging him on and telling him 'good boy' and 'fuck that little pussy' over and over. I kept trying to not come too, but every time he licked me I would start to come and eventually I just went over the edge when he slid back into my pussy after licking it good. I was so embarrassed when that happened, but I couldn't help my body feeling good from getting my clit licked over and over.

After a while, they pulled the dog off of me and put him outside and started to take turns fucking me together. I got DP'd by all of them throughout the weekend, but they were taking their time and fucking me for a long time each time they were inside me. I was at least happy that Sarah texted me to tell me the kids were okay, but she kept texting over the weekend and the big cop wouldn't let me have my phone except for a little bit in the morning. I had to sleep over with him too and he would make me sleep naked along side him after his dog fucked me for a long time right before bed each night. The other cops came over in the evening both Friday and Saturday, but that wasn't as big of a deal as having to fall asleep without a shower after his dog came in me twenty or thirty times in a row. It was so crazy how much he would come too. When I was being spooned, with the big cops hands around my chest and my pussy and being kissed gently on the back of my head when we were falling asleep I just kept thinking that I was all of his dogs come into my body. I tried not to think about that, but I must have for at least an hour both Friday and Saturday night before I went to sleep. By the time I got to pee and take a shower mid-morning on Saturday, I could tell I had either leaked out or absorbed all the come and was kind of freaked out again. I just kept thinking about him threatening me with child endangerment and went back out naked after a shower (he didn't give me my clothes back until Sunday afternoon). On Sunday it was the same thing as Saturday when I went to take a pee, I could tell it was already spilled out or absorbed and I didn't really care as much at that point. I didn't even bother taking a shower since I just wanted to go home and see my kids before Brett got home. I wanted to make sure Sarah left before he got there too.

The big cop made me fuck his dog again for so long on Sunday morning. We had breakfast and then he took me into the living room again and just sat and watched his dog with me for over an hour. I was coming even more that time since nobody else was watching. I gave up resisting on Friday and by now I had a bunch of orgies with the other cops all Friday night and Saturday. I kind of enjoyed it since the dog isnt huge. He is kind of thick, but he comes soooo much each time it started to make me come too. I couldn't help my body liking that either. After a while of begging, he let me up and had the dog lick my pussy while I was standing and he was standing next to me feeling my chest and making out with me. He did that for ten minutes and I came a few more times before I insisted I had to get home to get Sarah out of my house before my man got home. He agreed and finally gave me my clothes back. I walked home after cleaning up a little. I still had no time for a shower though and jogged back to my car. I drove back home and told Sarah everything was okay and told her to go home. She didn't give me too much static and left about an hour before Brett came home. I took a shower, but even after Brett got home, I had to change my panties a couple of times because I was leaking come so much. I tried to squeeze as much of it as I could out when I was peeing, but I know I couldn't. The next few nights I had a hard time sleeping because of that. I kept thinking about the last couple of nights at the big cops house and how I was just pouring come out down my thighs and ass all night. Not that a shower would have helped, but him not letting me have one really pissed me off. I know I must have absorbed cups of his dogs come into my pussy just that weekend. It was driving me nuts for a couple of weeks after that weekend. I still try to avoid the big cop, but it's hard to avoid any cops in my town unfortunately, especially for me. They still harass me every once in a while. It hasn't been as bad the past couple of years, but I have had to do a few things with them even last year.

Here's a few more pics btw. The black guy isn't from the strip club if anyone is wondering. That's the skater kid from my neighborhood that may be the one who got me pregnant. I am 7 months in. I wrote about him in my other thread "camping at the ranch". I spend more time with him inside me than anyone else last summer/fall.

me70.jpg skater-friend-56.png skater-friend-54.png skater-friend-50.png skater-friend-22.png skater-friend-23.png wendy-fields-pussy-03.gif wendy-fields-pussy-04.gif

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    1. P21
      You are so beautiful ❤️... What a sexy woman. Love your stories. Wish the guys your with would be more respectful of you.

P21, Apr 11, 2020
      cybergirl and WendyDD like this.