1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Briannababy

Briannababy Sex Lover

CUM in my Nike's
    My husband has a foot fetish. There are so many facets to a fetish. It wasn’t until we’d been together for a year and a half until I heard this request one day:

“Let me come in your shoes.”

“What?”

He looked at me with an impish grin. “I wanna come in your shoes.”

“My shoes? Really? Which shoes?”

“Well… whichever ones you’ll let me come in…. so…” and now he’s a little shy, but his smile is wide, “So, which ones can I come in?

I consider for a moment and think of all the shoes I own mostly Nike and then what turns him on. I remember he had recently told me about taking my Nike's, jacking off to the smell, and then putting them back so I wouldn’t know. I select that pair for him. My black and white Nike shox, The stinky ones I know you like.”

He’s almost giddy with excitement. I wonder how long he’s been fantasizing about this but hadn’t had the guts to tell me about it. I remove my pants, and underwear but keep my smelly sweaty socks on and sit on the bed.

“Well, go ahead…. sniff the shoes and come in them.”

His hand starts rubbing his now-hard penis. I push my feet out towards him and wiggle my toes. “Aren’t you going to smell my feet?”

He responds, head dipping down, deep breaths inhaling the smell of my sweaty feet. He kisses my feet a few times and sniffs some more. The pace of his hand quickens as his attention shifts to my Nike shox. He bends further over, nose almost to the bed as he buries his face in the sole of my shoe. I watch him inhale deeply and his eyes roll back in pleasure. He moans into my shoe as he takes another whiff.

“I want to see you come. Come in my shoes.”

He takes one final sniff before his body is upright and the groans of his orgasm take over the heavy breathing. Fresh cum leaks from his cock into the sole of my Nike shox.

When its over, we lock eyes. Something special has just taken place for both of us. I saw an intimate fantasy of his revealed; he shared it with me. He fulfilled something he’s wanted to do since we moved in together.

Now I love it, I love walking in his CUM knowing I always have him with me wherever I go, I know his cum will be soaking the insides of my nikes, my sockies, and my little latina feet if another guy is fucking my married and his married pussy if I get too lonely.
    118_1000.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1