1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. cumulilone

cumulilone Sex Lover

My wife and I live in a one and a half bedroom, single wide mobile home in a small, quiet trailer park. Not long after we were married her daughter, Misty, moved in with us. She is a tall, thin blonde just beginning to blossom into a woman. With a very athletic body, she likes basketball and soccer, her long blonde hair hangs down to her beautiful heart-shaped ass. After her arrival I was really shy about making love to my wife. She moans quite loudly and I knew that even with the door closed we could be heard throughout the thin-walled trailer. My wife, however, was not concerned about this. As time passed we didn't even bother to close the bedroom door. When Misty turned eighteen she was well on her way into a lady. She was slightly taller than her mother, with fuller breasts. Her slender, firm body had developed some very attractive curves. In the close quarters of our small home it was not hard to notice this as she, in her innocence, was accustomed to wearing skimpy tops and tight shorts. My interest in her grew, but I controlled it with the fact that she was my wife's daughter, and too young for me anyways. As fate would have it, though, that was soon to change!

On one cool October night my wife and Iwere again making love. With the windows and blinds open to allow the breeze in, the street lamps lit up the room well enough to see by. Our favorite position is with me lying on my back and her on top. As she bounced up and down on my cock I thought I glimpsed some movement out the corner of my eye. Upon closer inspection I realized what it was. In the darkness of the doorway Misty was peeking in on us! She must not have realized that her blonde hair stood out in the dim light. I was a little startled, but not about to stop what I was doing! My wife couldn't see her as she faced away from the doorway, and I doubt she could see my eyes spot her in the darkness. When we were finished my wife got up to get a towel so we could clean up. As she rolled off of me Misty disappeared out of sight. I said nothing about it to my wife, but I wondered if this was the first time she had watched us. The next couple of times we made love, there was Misty, peeking around the corner. I enjoyed putting on a show for her, even moaning a little, myself. I knew she was at that stage when her hormones were raging, and new emotions and desires stirred her curiosity. She seemed quite bold watching us. Either she didn't know I could see her, or she didn't care! This behavior excited my interest so much that I had to find out just how curious she was!

My wife plays on a local billiards team every Monday night, not getting home until 10 o'clock or later. Misty's bedtime is 9 o'clock, but she has to take her daily shower by 8 o'clock so her long blonde hair has time to dry before bed. One Monday night I decided to give her a surprise! By 7:30 I had stripped, donned my dark-blue terrycloth robe and was lying on my bed, waiting. It wasn't long before I heard the bathroom door close and the shower turned on. Collecting my nerve I got up to make my move. Going to the bathroom door I waited, listening. When I heard the steady beat of the water change, I knew she was in the shower. I slowly turned the doorknob, opened it and walked in, closing it quietly behind me. I was nervous but very excited! Through the light-green curtain I could just make out her shape moving under the showerhead. Quietly I crept up to the curtain, grabbed it and quickly pulled it open! Startled, she faced me, holding her arms up to cover her chest, as if embarrassed. Her eyes were wide in surprise, or fright. "Hi!" I said, "Do you mind if I join you?" She made no reply, so I opened my robe, let it fall to the floor and stepped in, closing the curtain behind me. "Don't be afraid," I said, "I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" She nodded, saying nothing. "Relax," I told her, "Turn around and I'll wash your hair for you. Timidly she complied, and with her facing away I was free to examine her nude body without reproach. And what an awesome body it was! Very shapely and curvy as I had guessed. Her heart-shaped ass looked firm and white, with nicely toned thighs and legs. As I worked shampoo into her hair I could not take my eyes off of the crack of her beautiful ass! Instinctively my balls tingled and my cock stirred. I fought back the urge and focused on washing her hair. I didn't want to scare her by getting an erection! "You have beautiful hair," I said. "Thank you," she replied. "Okay," I told her, "Turn around and rinse it out." She did as I bid, and as shampoo ran down her face she closed her eyes. This allowed me a chance to inspect the front of her body! My heart felt like it had stuck in my throat! Her wet breasts were perfectly shaped and appeared quite firm. The nipples were dark and hard.

God she was beautiful! My eyes followed the water down her body to her crotch. I thought for sure my eyes had deceived me! So I bent down for a closer look, and sure enough, her pussy was bald! I could see the top of her luscious slit, and in the gap between her legs I could see water run off from the bottom of it! What a delicious sight! Again my cock stirred and I had to look away and concentrate on something else. I knew she was shaving her legs and underarms, so this came as a total surprise to me. But what a pleasant surprise it was! When she finished rinsing her hair I switched places with her so I could wash off under the shower. I watched her lather up as I washed my hair. She seemed more relaxed now, and I noticed her gaze would occasionally wander down to my cock, then quickly look away. "Are you more comfortable now?" I asked. "Yes," she said. "Good," I told her, "You know, I would never do anything to hurt you. I just want to get to know you better, okay?" She nodded in acceptance. She was definitely more relaxed now. We switched places again so she could rinse off and I decided to test her curiosity a bit further. "I've seen you peeking in on your mother and me, you know," I told her as I watched her face. She promptly stopped rinsing, her eyes grew wide and her cheeks turned bright red. "Don't worry,"I laughed, "Mom doesn't know and I don't mind. It's natural for you to be curious". She seemed to relax again, at that, and we finished our shower in silence. We toweled off together and put on our robes, hers is white. I then invited her to watch TV with me until bedtime. "I don't know how much you've learned," I said, "Or what Mom has told you, but if you have any questions about anything I'll be glad to answer them for you." "Okay," she said, and followed me to the livingroom where we sat together on the couch.

We watchedTV in silence for a few minutes. Finally she asked what Mom and I were doing at night. As best I could I explained to her about love- making. As she became more relaxed she asked questions from time to time. Some which required intimate and descriptive details for answers. Now it was my turn to blush in embarrassment! By her bedtime she was quite comfortable with our conversation. The only thing I couldn't explain very well was how an orgasm felt. The best I could do was compare it to a back-rub, only much, much better! That night I left a reading light on while I made love to my wife. When Misty showed up she seemed less shy about watching us. And with the light on I knew she could see more details of what we were doing. The rest of that week drug by slowly for me. I could hardly wait to take another shower with my little blonde goddess! This time I didn't wait until I heard her in the shower before I boldly walked in. She wasn't startled, but I'm sure she was a little embarrassed. I found her sitting naked on the toilet with her legs spread wide, using one of my disposable razors to shave her pubic area! "I was wondering why you had no hair," I said, "Why do you shave there?" "Mom told me to shave my armpits and legs," she replied, "And since hair started growing there I shave it too." "It's okay!" I told her, "I actually prefer it that way! I think it looks very attractive!" She blushed a little, then. "Don't be embarrassed!" I laughed, "I'll explain that to you later." And with that I dropped my robe to the floor and stepped into the shower. But before I could even shut the curtain Misty stepped in behind me. I smiled at her and said, "Wet your hair and I'll wash it for you." "Okay!" she said, returning my smile. I already had plans for this night, so after I shampooed her hair I slung it over her shoulder saying, "Here, rinse it off while I wash your back for you." Without a word she complied as I picked up a bar of soap and started to rub down her back. Now came the real test, I had decided to be daring this time! Squatting to wash her lower back, I continued on to her firm little ass cheeks. To my pleasant surprise she didn't react at all, just continuing to rinse her hair. Getting bolder, I started squeezing her ass gently, delighting in how firm it really was. I looked up to see that she had finished rinsing her hair and was just letting the water run down the front of her magnificent body. The feel of her smooth, white skin was stimulating! Not wanting to stop I went ahead and slipped my fingers into the crack of her delicious little ass, still squeezing gently as I worked soap in around her asshole. This, however, started to make my cock stiffen, so reluctantly I dropped down and washed her legs. Her love of sports had given her smooth, firmly muscled legs. There could not have been an ounce of fat on her beautiful, young body! I stood up as I finished, and she turned around to rinse the soap off. To my delight she was smiling! I was relieved I had not scared her with my boldness. Yearning to find out how far this would go, I handed her the soap, asking, "Would you like to wash me now?" "Sure!" she said, eagerly. But before I could turn around she started rubbing it on my chest. This caught me totally by surprise! But I wasn't about to tell her to stop! Just the thought of how low she would go made my cock start to stiffen again. And to my amazement, she didn't stop at my belly! Squatting down, she lathered my thighs, then, gently, she took my balls in her hand and lathered them as well! This was too much! My cock got rock hard then. I had explained erections to her so she was not surprised by this. Looking down my cock was two or three inches from her face. Beyond I could see her white breasts clearly, the nipples looked hard. "These are soft and furry," she said. She definitely wasn't shy any more! "You can touch any part of me any time you like," I told her. She smiled then, grabbed my cock in her hand, and started squeezing and stroking it. "This gets a lot bigger when it's hard," she observed. "Yes," I moaned, "But hold off doing that for now, okay? I'll explain why later." "Oh, all right," she sighed, sounding disappointed. "I'll let you touch it after we're done with our shower," I told her. I had plans and wanted to save this for later! She finished washing my legs, then I let her wash my back and my ass. When we had done showering, we toweled each other off, giggling the whole time, and put on our robes. "Want to join me on the couch?" I asked. "Sure!" she said, smiling, and quickly went out the door and down the hallway. I grabbed a clean towel and a bottle of baby oil from the cabinet on the way out, in anticipation of what I hoped was to happen next. She already had the TV on when I sat down beside her on the couch. I put the towel and oil on the coffee table. "What's that for?" she asked. "I'll tell you in a minute," I answered, "First I want to make sure that you know I would never hurt you, and if at any time you say so, we'll stop. Okay?" She nodded in agreement. "And don't tell Mom about any of this!" I warned. I had explained orgasms and ejaculation as best I could to her already, so she had an idea of what to expect.

Handing her the baby oil, I sat back on the couch, untied and opened my robe, exposing my cock and balls to her eager gaze. "You can play with this now," I offered, "Use the oil so your hand slides more easily, okay? Remember, go slowly at first, and play with the head, it's the most sensitive part." "I will!" she said. Then, pouring oil into her right hand, she reached over and grasp my cock. At first touch it began getting hard again. I put my left arm up on the back of the couch, and my right arm around her shoulders to hold her close to me. The feel of her soft, warm hand was wonderful! In no time I was rock hard as she slowly stroked me, occasionally stopping to play with the head. "Oooooh, that feels so good!" I whispered to her, "I love the feel of your hand on my cock!" She just smiled and kept up a steady stroke. Feeling the rising tension in my balls, I let my head roll back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. "Ooooh, yes, that's nice!" I crooned after a couple minutes, “You can start going faster now, please!" Her soft hand squeezed tighter and pumped faster. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer! "Yes! You're doing great, baby!" I muttered, as my body went rigid and my ass lifted up off of the couch. With that she pumped even faster. This was too much to bear! "Oh, yes, baby, here we go!" I moaned. I couldn't hold back any longer. With my whole body straight and rigid, I felt the pleasurable spasm start in my balls! I squeezed her shoulders tightly, then, once, twice, three times my cock spewed cum while she continued stroking me. The first stream of goo landed on my chest, the other two squirted onto my belly. She squeezed a little more out as my orgasm subsided. My body became slack again and I slumped back down onto the couch. "Wow!" she blurted out, "Does it always do that?" I nodded my head, "Yes, that's what happens when I have an orgasm."

"That was cool!" she said, smiling. "Now take the towel and wipe your hand off, and clean me up too, please," I asked. She did as I bid, cleaning every drop of cum off my chest, belly and now softening cock. "Thank-you," I said, "That felt very good!" Then I leaned over and kissed the top of her head. Now came the moment I had really been waiting for! Not bothering to close my robe, I suggested she let me give her a back rub. She readily agreed, pulling her legs up onto the couch as she turned her back toward me. Placing my hands on her shoulders, I began rubbing her back through her robe. After a few minutes I had thoroughly rubbed her down. "There, how did that feel?"

I asked. "Great, thank you," she replied. "Are you still comfortable with all of this?" I inquired. "Yes, this is fun!" she answered. "Okay, then," I told her, "If you will let me I can make you feel even better!" "That would be nice!" she said. "Okay then," I said, "Do exactly as I tell you, and if at any time you don't like it, tell me and I'll stop." "Alright!" she replied, smiling. "Good, now, lay back across my lap and use the arm-rest as a pillow," I ordered. She lay before me, her robe still tied, her legs closed tightly. "Bring your knees up until your feet touch your ass, then open them as wide as you can!" I commanded, trembling with excitement! As she did so my heart beat rapidly! I now had full view and complete access to her beautiful little tight pussy! I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I looked at her face, but she didn't seem the least bit embarrassed about exposing herself like this. I reached up with my left hand and stroked her hair above her forehead. Then I reached over and grabbed a hold of her right hand. "Now, relax," I soothed her, as I placed my right hand on her inner thigh. I don't think she noticed, but my hands were shaking in anticipation! I started caressing her thigh lightly with my fingertips. "Tickle?" I asked, she shook her head no. Slowly I rubbed closer and closer to her luscious little cunt. Soon I was rubbing back and forth along her slit. I looked at her face and smiled. "Feels nice," she said, smiling back at me. That's when I placed my index and ring fingers on each side of her slit, continuing to stroke back and forth lightly, slowly. She must have liked this because she gripped my left hand tighter now. "Mmmmm!" she groaned. This was going better than I could have hoped! I couldn't believe this gorgeous young woman was letting me play with her beautiful little pussy! But now came the time to test her resolve! Gradually, yet lightly, I lowered my middle finger onto her slit while still stroking back and forth. A shiver passed through her body at this touch. Applying more pressure, my finger slipped in between her lips, feeling the moisture of her hot little cunt. Her hips started to gyrate slightly, I noticed her eyes were closed, her mouth open slightly. "Mmmmmmm!" she moaned softly. "Like that?" I asked, soothingly. "Oooooo, yesss!" she replied, "Feels gooood!" I kept this up until my finger was good and wet, then, with one quick thrust, I plunged it into her cunt hole! "Oh!" she gasped loudly, and squeezed my hand viciously.

"You've got such a lovely, tight pussy," I whispered, as I began pumping my finger in and out slowly. "Mmmmmm! Oh, yeah!" she whimpered. “Feels good?" I asked, grinning broadly. "Oh, yes, yes!" she answered. Keeping a slow, steady pumping movement, her pussy became wetter and wetter, her pelvis trying to grind into my hand. As I picked up the pace she whimpered louder, still keeping her eyes closed. I really enjoyed finger fucking this hot young blonde! I could tell she enjoyed it too! As juice started flowing from her cunt and running down to her asshole, I let go of her hand and opened her robe, exposing her firm, white little tits. I fondled them and pinched her hard, dark nipples as I pumped her pussy even faster. Her fists were clinched tightly as her ass lifted off my lap with each thrust of her hips. Damn she was hot! I knew she would cum any time now! "Oooooh!" she cried, louder, "Oooooh!" Suddenly her legs straightened out, pointing her feet at the ceiling. She gasped loudly, a flood of juice poured from her steaming little cunt. I kept pumping, trying to extend her first orgasm for as long as possible. Her legs were quivering as she lowered them, and her ass settled back onto my lap. I kept my finger in her pussy as her body relaxed, I could feel her cunt muscles pulsating, squeezing it gently. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back! "Enjoy that?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Oh yes!" she replied, "That was better than anything else I've ever felt before!" She reached for my hand, which was still on her breast, and squeezed it firmly, saying, "Thank you!" "You're quite welcome," I returned, "Any time!" I pulled my finger put of her cunt and stuck it in my mouth, sucking up all the sweet juice. "Now you'd better be off to bed!" I said, "Mom will be home anytime now!" As I helped her sit up, she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. She then stood up and went to her bedroom. I sat there, my robe still open, in a daze! I could hardly believe what just happened. I definitely looked forward to next Monday night!l
    End of Part 1

• Like Like x 22
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    1. Imavercuriousguy
      Wow.....what an amazing start.....very arousing. I am looking forward to reading more!

Imavercuriousguy, Oct 8, 2020
      DirtyDad9, Two tone and akeyesx like this.
    2. Woodramalot
      My dick got so hard i had to rub one out great story

Woodramalot, Dec 29, 2020
    3. Gravdigr76
      Ok, I'm nitpicking here but......Just leave her age a mystery. I know what you had to do here and why but no 18yo has a bedtime, and certainly not at 9pm. Her dialogue also does not match an 18yo. Just leave the age out and let the readers imagination decide. Just a suggestion to help the story I promise. Stepdad stories are a favorite of mine.

Gravdigr76, Jan 3, 2021
  2. cumulilone

cumulilone Sex Lover

My Step Daughter Part 2
    All that week, though, I got the feeling Misty was avoiding me. The few times I said hello to her she didn't even look at me when she replied. I started to worry, maybe I had gone too far and scared her! Needless to say I was a little dejected when my wife left that next Monday evening. I had my shoes off and was sitting on the couch in my work clothes, wondering if I dare attempt to join her in the shower again, or not. At about 7:15 she came out into the living-room, wearing her bathrobe.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just watching TV," I replied, "Isn't it kind of early for your shower?"

"Yeah," she said, grinning sheepishly.

She then untied and opened her robe, exposing her beautiful young body to me.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked, wiggling her hips back and forth, teasing me. My face must have lit up like a Christmas tree! Without waiting answer, she turned and scampered off down the hallway. I nearly tripped over the coffee table as I jumped upand ran after her. She was waiting for me, her robe on the floor as I entered the bathroom.

"Here, let me help you," she offered, and started undressing me.

Man, what a sight! I let this naked little blonde goddess remove every stitch of my clothing. I was still in pleasant shock as she took my hand and led me into the shower. She seemed quite sure of herself as she took the soap and proceeded to wash my body. She paid special attention to my cock and balls, seeming to take delight in making my Cock hard!

"You like teasing me, huh?" I accused her, jokingly.

"Teasing?" she returned, innocently.

"Yes," I said, "You like getting me turned on without allowing me to get off. It can be very frustrating, even cruel."

"I'm sorry," she apologized, "I didn't mean to."

"I know," I soothed her, "You still have a lot to learn, but I know how you can make it up to me."

This seemed to perk her back up!

"Okay," she said cheerfully, "How?"

"Switch places with me so I can rinse off," I told her, "Then I'll show you!"

With my back to the showerhead, I rinsed off all the soap she had rubbed on me. Patiently she waited, watching me intently. I smiled at her reassuringly. When I was done my Cock was again semi-hard and shrinking.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, nodding.

"First, get on your knees," I ordered. This put her face inches from my Cock. "Now I want you to lick and suck on my cock as if it were a popsicle, okay? But remember, never, ever let your teeth touch it! Just use your lips and your tongue, and don't stop, no matter what, until I tell you to!"

She simply nodded yes, with a dazed yet excited look on her face. Timidly she reached up and grabbed my soft Cock, bringing her lips close to it. With a last glance up at me, she extended her tongue and quickly licked the head. Comfortable with the taste, she started licking it with more enthusiasm, like it was an ice-cream cone. In no time I was rock hard and the head of my Cock was slick with her saliva.

"That's it! Very good!" I encouraged her. I had to grab the soap dish with my right hand to steady myself! My legs felt weak after a couple minutes of this!

"Now put it in your mouth and suck on it," I commanded her.

As her warm, wet mouth engulfed my flesh I gripped the soap dish even tighter. With her hand still around the base, she pulled it back out until only the head was between her lips, then she sucked it in again while using her tongue to massage it softly. As she continued stroking my Cock with her velvet smooth mouth, I closed my eyes in ecstasy!

"You're doing great, Misty!" I told her, "Take it in as far as you can each time."

She took her hand off and grabbed the back of my thigh. She could now engulf nearly my whole Cock each time she sucked it into her sweet mouth. This felt so wonderful! She was very talented! I knew I couldn't hold back after much more of this! I reached down and grabbed the hair at the back of her head in a vise-like grip.

"Oooooh!" I moaned, "Get ready baby, cause we go!"

The feel of this beautiful blonde sucking my Cock was unreal! I raised up onto my toes as my body went rigid. Feeling tension boil in my balls, I held her head tightly as, with my hips, I fucked her pretty face unmercifully! With every thrust her nose smashed into my groin and my balls slapped against her chin.

Unconcerned with her comfort I was overwhelmed with an intense orgasm and, with one final vicious thrust, Ipumped load after load of cum down her throat while I held her face tightly against me! Coming back down to earth I let go of her hair and looked down into her face. The sight of my Cock in her mouth was erotic!

"That was incredible!" I praised her, and slowly I pulled my shaft out of her mouth and wiped the head off on her lips. She licked her lips, swallowed once and smiled.

"Did I do good?" she asked as I helped her to her feet.

"Oh, most definitely!" I assured her, "Sorry if I got a little rough there, toward the end. I couldn't help myself."

"I think I understand," she replied, "It's okay!"

"You're a sweetheart!" I told her, as I put my arms around her and gave her wet, sensual body an affectionate hug. Holding her naked body next to mine was erotically stimulating!

"Now let's get you washed off," I ordered, "And after our shower I'll return the favor!"

We traded places again and I proceeded to wash her hair and her body. I paid special attention to her firm, perfect breasts and her delicious, Pussy . Her nipples were hard the whole time.

"You can't be cold!" I accused her, "So you must be enjoying this," and I teasingly pinched them.

"Uh-huh," she whispered, blushing slightly.

"Don't worry, you'll feel better in a few minutes," I promised her.

Giggling and smiling we finished rinsing the soap off of her and got out of the shower. We toweled each other off thoroughly, actually ,more than was necessary! We both enjoyed touching each other a lot by now! She reached down and picked up her robe.

"You won't be needing that," I told her. She dropped it back to the floor. I opened the door and offered her my hand.

"Come with me, I will not hurt you," I assured her.

Taking my hand I led her out the door and into our bedroom. I could feel her shaking slightly.

"Scared?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "Just a little nervous."

"That's only natural," I told her, "You're a beautiful young lady. I only want to make you feel as good as you have made me."

She cracked a weak smile at that, and I squeezed her hand to reassure her.

"Now get up on the bed and lay back," I ordered her, giving her cute sexy ass a slap as she complied. She was still a little wide-eyed as I leaned down, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. Her pussy was such a lovely sight! And I was moments away from tasting that luscious slit!

"Remember I told you how attractive your shaved sweet baby Pussy was?" I asked, "Well now I'm going to show you what I meant."

Sliding my hands under her ass I lowered my face until my moustache barely brushed her Pussy lips. Closing my eyes, I inhaled deeply, intoxicated by the sweet, musky scent of her virgin sweet Pussy . Looking up I could see her excited face staring back at me from beyond her firm, white breasts. Her nipples were rock hard as her chest rose and fell rapidly with every breath. Without breaking eye contact I planted a light kiss on her sweet Pussy .

"Relax and enjoy," I said, then I stuck my tongue out and licked her slit from bottom to top. I had thought she smelled good, well, she tasted even better!

I felt her body shudder, she closed her eyes as I repeatedly licked her sweet Pussy , often stopping to plant my lips on it and suck a little. After a while I slid my tongue into her sweet Pussy hole and also nibbled on her clit. She began whimpering softly and gyrating her hips.

Damn! I really enjoyed eating this fresh, Pussy ! She got wetter and wetter as I tongued her more enthusiastically. My cheeks and chin were getting drenched though I sucked up as much juice as I could! As her squirming and moaning increased to a fever pitch, she grabbed the hair at the back of my head in her fists and began thrusting her pelvis into my face.

Sensing she was close to orgasm, I pulled my hand out from under her ass and plunged my finger into her dripping wet sweet baby cuny hole. She nearly tore my hair out as I started pumping her sweet Pussy with it, while still putting my tongue to good use! Her ass lifted off of the bed as she strained to grind her sweet Pussy into my face.

It was pure joy finger fucking and licking this hot little virgin's sweet Pussy ! It only took a couple minutes of this before her body went rigid, shuddered and I was nearly drowned in the flood of juice as she was overcome with a violent orgasm.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried, "Oooooh yes!"

She crushed my face to her sweet baby cunt as I kept pumping and licking, trying to prolong her pleasure. My face and her sweet Pussy were soaked, my Cock again rock hard as her body finally relaxed and settled back down onto the bed. She let go of my hair and opened her eyes. I pulled my finger out and stuck it in my mouth, sucking it dry. I wiped my face off on her thigh and smiled at her. She smiled back, her chest still rising and falling heavily with every breath.

"Told you I'd make it up to you," I told her, "How did you like that?"

"That was great!" she said, "You can do that to me anytime!"

"I'd be glad to!" I replied, "But I'm not through yet!" and I crawled up onto the bed so that I was on top of her.

Her eyes grew wide as I lowered my hips until my Cock lay across her belly. Gyrating them I rubbed my balls up and down the length of her soaking wet slit. It felt so good, my blood was boiling, I had to have her!

"I want to fuck you now!" I said, my voice husky, I trembled with excitement!

"Will you let me?" I begged her.

For a moment she made no reply, I thought for sure she was going to turn me down. I kept rubbing my balls, then my Cock up and down her wet sweet Pussy trying to urge her to agree!

"Yes!" she whispered, finally. I could barely hear her as she added, "Please!"

I was shocked, but thrilled! To make love to a beautiful virgin, here was a fantasy come true! I felt like I was in a dream, afraid of waking up too soon. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Thank-you," I said, "You have made me very happy!"

She cracked a warm smile at that. Without another word I reached down, grabbed my rigid Cock and rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, getting it good and lubricated.

"Okay, here we go," I warned, "This may feel uncomfortable at first, but that will pass, I promise!" She just nodded her head in understanding, as slowly I worked my slick Cock-head between her lips and wedged it in her sweet Pussy hole. Ever so slowly, I thrust forward a little at a time, allowing her sweet Pussy to stretch gradually. The whole head was buried in her sweet Pussy before she showed any sign of discomfort.

"Relax," I soothed her, "Just a little more and it will be easier."

Putting my hand back underneath me to support my body, I slowly worked my Cock deeper into her. What a fantastic feeling, my Cock wedged in this gorgeous young blonde's tight little sweet Cunt ! Her eyes were closed, a bead of sweat on her forehead as I slowly pumped half my shaft in and out of her. Each thrust a little easier than before. This was pure ecstasy! Nothing had ever felt better! I was going to take my time and enjoy this!

I had built up a good, steady rhythm pumping her velvety soft Cunt . A low whimper and the thrusting of her hips indicated she enjoyed it too!

"Brace yourself!" I warned her before I suddenly plunged forcefully into her. She yelped loudly as my Cock finally sank completely into her. I paused then, allowing her pain to subside and for her to become accustomed to the feel of having my whole Cock crammed inside her wonderful little sweet Pussy .

"Doing okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered, sweat beading up heavily on her forehead, "The pain's going away," she added.

"It only gets better from now on!" I said.

And with that assurance I started to pull my Cock out slowly. It was wedged so tight I thought I'd never get it out! Slowly but surely it slid out until only the head remained inside. Her eyes were closed and her fists clenched tightly as I slowly pushed back into her. It was much easier this time. I began a slow, steady rhythm. The more I pumped her tight Pussy, the easier it got.

She started moaning now, her hips thrust in rhythm with mine. As I fucked her, she was fucking me back! This was pure pleasure! Her moaning got louder as our pace quickened. Faster and faster we fucked! My Cock pulling almost completely out before plunging all the way back into her sweet Pussy !

Her firm, white tits bouncing inches from my face were too tempting! I lowered my mouth and caught a nipple in my lips, then I sucked and nibbled on it frantically, increasing both of our's pleasure! We were both nearing our peak. Nothing had ever felt so good! A sudden flood of juice flowed past my Cock , drenching my balls as they slapped against her asshole. Her body tensed as her legs clamped around me.

"Ooooh yes! Oh fuck yes!" she screamed, as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

I continued pounding her sweet Pussy when, moments later, my balls spasmed violently, filling her hot Pussy with load upon load of cum! I thought I'd never cum so hard before! She was whimpering and muttering incoherently as I, exhausted, collapsed on top of her, my head next to hers. As my orgasm subsided, I could feel the muscles of her sweet baby Pussy pulsate, squeezing my Cock .

"Thank-you, sweetheart!" I whispered in her ear, "I have never felt that good before!"

She put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Me either!" she replied, "Thank-you!"

"You're welcome!" I said, "I'd gladly do this with you anytime you want, baby!"

I laid there in her arms for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of an intensely pleasurable sexual encounter. Then, reluctantly, I got up, my soft Cock making a sucking noise as I pulled it free of her heavenly Cunt .

"I'll get a towel so we can clean up," I told her, "Be right back!"

She was smiling as I returned. Carefully I wiped juice, cum from around her crotch. I wiped myself off, then helped her to her feet. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. I returned her hug, putting my hands on her firm little ass, squeezing gently.

She kissed my cheek.

Now what?

"No," I answered, "Does that bother you?"

"Not at all!" she said, hugging me tighter.

"Well, you'd better be off to bed now," I ordered her, "Mom will be home soon!" I squeezed her ass once more and gave it a spank, "On your way now!"

My eyes followed her gorgeous body all the way down the hall and into her bedroom. I then collapsed on the bed and stared at the ceiling, still in wondrous awe at what we had just done! No fantasy could ever match the reality I had just experienced!
    Continued to 3

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. cumulilone

cumulilone Sex Lover

My Step Daughter 3

My Step Daughter 3 That following week my head was in the clouds! I really felt young again. Even Misty seemed to be in better spirits. I would catch her staring at me, a wicked smile on her face. I grew slightly paranoid with the thought that my wife would notice and suspect something. But if she did she made no mention of it. After what seemed like an eternity Monday finally rolled around again. Misty was in her bedroom doing Studies and I was watching TV when my wife left for the evening. As soon as her car was out of sight I went to my bedroom and changed into my bathrobe then headed down the hall to Misty’s room. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts and lying belly-down on her bed reading a book as I entered. My eyes soaked up the sight of her athletic body and well toned legs as I sat next to her on the bed.

"Hi!" she said, without looking up from her book.

"Hi yourself!" I replied, "Are you learning anything?"

"Yeah, that I don't like studies," she answered as she set the book down and reached up to rub her neck.

"You're not supposed to like it," I told her. "And that's not the best position to read in, either," I added as I pulled her long blonde hair to one side and began rubbing her neck for her.

"Mmmmmm, thank-you," she said, "That's just what I needed," and she let her head droop as I massaged it.

"Your muscles are all tight," I commented.

"I'm sore all over," she said, "From basketball practice."

"Well, then, let's see if I can help!" I offered and began rubbing her shoulders gently.

"Ooooh, yeah," she crooned, "But here, wait a second," she ordered.

Rolling over she sat up, pulled her T-shirt off and tossed it on the floor. Her bra quickly followed it.

"There, now you can do a better job," she observed, rolling back over she lay flat on the bed, her smiling face towards me.

"I'll try my best!" I laughed and proceded to give bare back a thorough massage. The brief sight of her lovely tits and the feel of her soft skin was enough to cause my Cock to stir.

"You have very nice skin," I noticed, "Your love of sports has given you a shapely and attractive body."

She had closed her eyes now, enjoying the back-rub as I worked my way down to her ass.

"You did say your whole body was sore, right?" I asked mockingly.

"Yes," she replied, shaking her head.

"Okay, then!" I warned her, and grabbing her shorts with both hands I pulled them and her panties down and off her legs.

"You have a lovely, sexy ass!" I complimented, and bending down I planted my lips on one cheek and kissed it affectionately. That made her giggle, so I leaned over and kissed the other cheek, getting a nose-full of the scent of her sweet cunt in the process!

"There! Don't ever say I never kissed your ass!" I joked, as I began massaging it slowly.

She had her eyes open now, watching me as I continued on to her firm thighs, then her calves and feet. The feel and smell of her soft, body was erotic! My Cock was hard by now, and eager for attention! Taking my time I worked my way back up her legs to her beautiful, white ass.

"How does that feel?" I asked as I squeezed her smooth cheeks hungrily.

"Mmmmm, good!" she replied, "Looks like your enjoying it too!" she added, her gaze on the bulge in my robe.

"Do ya think?" I said, laughing, as I traced the crack of her ass with my fingers.

I kept squeezing and caressing her firm, sexy ass with one hand as I slipped the other between her thighs and began rubbing her slit. She grinned broadly at this touch and, to my delight, spread her legs allowing me easier access to her sweet sweet cuny!

"Ooooo, I like that!" she whispered, goose bumps formed on her skin and she raised her hips slightly.

"And I enjoy doing it!" I told her.

I placed two fingers between her Pussy lips and slowly pushed them into her tight wet Pussy hole. She spread her legs some more and drew her knees up under her. With her ass in the air I began pumping in and out of her slowly.

"Damn! I love playing with your sweet Pussy!" I said, my fingers now slick with her moisture, making squishy noises as they plunged in and out.

"Feels sooo goood!" she moaned, then reaching over she untied my robe. Opening it up, she wrapped her hand around my stiff Cock and squeezed it firmly before starting to stroke it.

"And I like playing with your Cock !" she added, "It's so smooth, yet hard, while these are soft and furry," she went on, as she took my balls in her fingers and fondled them.

"Oh, there you go, baby!" I groaned, "I love it when you play with my balls! Don't stop!"

"Mmmmm, okay!" she promised, smiling wickedly at me.

The sensation of her fondling my balls was incredible! I began pumping her sweet Pussy with more enthusiasm. The musky smell of her wet sweet Pussy soon filled the room. She began to whimper and wiggle her ass back and forth.

"Ooooh!Ooooh!" I heard, getting louder and louder.

"You like that, huh?" I asked, "You like it when I finger-fuck you, baby?"

"Oooooh yesss!" she replied.

Letting go of my balls she clinched her fists tightly. Her moaning got louder and juice ran down her thighs as I began slamming my fingers into her warm, wet sweet Pussy . This soon put her over the edge,as, with a loud gasp, her body shuddered and a flood of fluid flowed past my fingers.

I continued to pump her, though more slowly, as her body relaxed and settled back down onto the bed.

"Thank-you, I needed that," she admitted, "Now, what can I do for you?"

I smiled down at her and said, "Roll over and I'll show you!"

I stood up and took my robe off as she did so. Lying on her back her luscious tits rose and fell with each heavy breath. I propped her head with a pillow, crawled onto the bed and straddled her chest. Resting my balls between her breasts, I grabbed my cock and pointed toward her mouth. My heart was pounding in anticipation!

"You know what I want!" I said in a husky voice.

Her eyes were wide as she put her arms around me and grabbed my ass in both hands. Clutching the headboard, I leaned forward, guiding my hard Cock to her open mouth! Placing the head between her lips, I used my hips to shove my Cock in. Grabbing the headboard with both hands, I began fucking her pretty face!

Her soft, moist tongue massaged my flesh and my balls bumped her chin with each inward thrust. The sight of my saliva coated shaft sliding in and out of her lips was exciting!

"Oh baby, that's nice!" I moaned, "You're getting good at this!"

In and out, slowly, in and out I fucked her face, the sensation was pure ecstasy! She suddenly reached around, grabbed my Cock and pulled it out of her mouth. But before I could complain, she held it up and began licking my balls! Stroking my Cock with her hand, she sucked my balls while caressing them with her tongue! This was an unexpected, but pleasant surprise! She was so gentle, the sensation was incredible! She was learning to be quite creative!

"Ooooh,yes! That's the spot, baby!" I told her, as her tongue licked the backside of my nut-sack, "You learn quick!" I added.

"Mmmm-huh," she mumbled.

"Tsk,tsk!" I scolded her, "Don't try to talk with your mouth full!" and I laughed!

She alternately licked my balls and sucked my cock for a few minutes. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly. A tingle in my balls warned me I couldn't take much more of this!

"This feels wonderful, sweetheart!" I praised her, "But I don't want to shoot this load into your mouth!"

Leaning back I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I was slick with her saliva.

She licked her lips and asked, "Is something wrong?" she sounded disappointed.

"Not at all, sweety!" I replied, "I just have other plans!"

"Oh, okay!" she smiled at me, understanding.

"Trade places with me!" I ordered, and she got up as I lay on my back.

Her Pussy was still drenched as she straddled my face. Grabbing her around the waist, I pulled her down onto my mouth. She held onto the headboard and closed her eyes as I began sucking and licking her hot, wet sweet Pussy. She tasted so good! She was moaning again as she rubbed her crotch back and forth over my mouth. When juice started flowing again I pulled her back off of my face. She looked down at me, disappointed.

"Don't fret!" I said, "We're not done yet!"

As I gently pushed her back I added, "You know what to do now, you've watched it often enough, haven't you?"

She got the idea! With an eager smile she slid down my body until my rock hard Cock poked her in the ass.

"Oh, yeah!" she said, then, sitting up, she grasp my shaft and guided it to her Pussy hole.

I ached for release as, slowly, she sat down on it! It was still a tight fit, though unlike the first time, she felt no discomfort. And she didn't stop until her ass settled onto my thighs!

"Mmmm, nice!" she whispered.

"Oh, yeah!" I agreed, "You have an incredible tight Pussy !"

"And you have a nice Cock !" she added.

The pleasure was unreal as she began slowly rocking up and down on my shaft. She closed her eyes and let her head droop forward, her long blonde hair hanging down around my face.

"Oh, god, that feels good!" I moaned, this felt better than last time, if that was possible!

Up and down her ass went, in and out my Cock slid inside her Pussy ! She kept a slow, steady rhythm, extending our pleasure for as long as possible. I wanted this fuck to last forever!

"You're in control, Misty," I told her "You are fucking me this time! What do you think of that?"

She looked down at me and said "Oh? Then I'm going to fuck you good!" and again she closed her eyes.

Reaching up I began squeezing her perfect, white breasts, occasionally pinching the hard nipples gently. This caused her to bite her lower lip and begin moaning softly.

"Ooooo, yesss!" she whined, then started bouncing up and down on my Cock , ever faster.

This wouldn't go on for much longer! Grabbing her around the waist I sat up and helped as she fucked me unmercifully. Catching one of her bouncing tits in my mouth, I sucked and nibbled on the nipple.

"Ooooh! Ooooh, yes!" she was grunting as I helped lift her up and slam her back down on my thighs. Clutching my head, she crushed my face to her chest.

Neither one of us spoke. Our bodies were slick with sweat. Her ass slapped loudly on my thighs. A flood of juice suddenly flowed down around my balls and over my asshole as she orgasmed violently. Already at the brink, this triggered a tremendous spasm in my loins as I pumped load after load into her hot tight Pussy!

"Oh,god!" I groaned loudly as I bit down on her nipple. She just whimpered and hugged my head more tightly.

I pulled her down with me as I lay back and we hugged each other. Even after we settled down we used our hips to keep up a very slow stroke of my Cock inside of her tight, creamy tight Pussy . We were breathing heavily, she had sweat dripping off of her nose as she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Wow!" was all she managed to say.

"Yeah!" I agreed, "That was something else!"

Pulling her face down, I kissed her on the lips for the very first time. This made her blush brightly. Letting go of her, she sat up and tossed her hair back over her shoulders. I drank in the sight of her sweaty, body as she continued to slowly rock up and down on my lap.

My balls felt pleasantly numb! This woman really turned me on, and youth was on her side! Rolling her head back, she kept fucking my semi- hard cock slowly. And to my surprise, I began getting hard again!

"You want more, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said softly, "Again? Please?"

"Anything for you, sweetheart!" I offered.

Looking down, I saw my pubic hair was soaked with juice and cum. The sight and feel of my flesh sliding in and out of her tight Pussy was awesome! I was rock hard and ready to go in no time!

"Okay, I want you on your hands and knees right here," I ordered her, patting the bed next to me.

Reluctantly she crawled off of me, my cock making a sucking noise again as it slid out of her sweet pussy. Stroking my slimy rod, I positioned myself behind her sexy ass as she watched me intently. The sight of her cum drenched Pussy and wet thighs was incredible! I never knew so much fluid could come from her!

"Now, lower your head!" I commanded, "This time I'm going to fuck you, good and hard!

She giggled at that and wiggled her cute ass teasingly. Sticking my Cock in her Pussy hole, I grabbed her waist with both hands and quickly slammed my meat into her!

She whimpered loudly but said nothing. Her Pussy already well lubricated, I wasted no time as I began ramming my Cock in and out of her viciously. Her ass slapped loudly against my thighs with each thrust. My balls bumped her clit each time I sank my shaft into her.

"Oh, damn! Your Pussy feels good, Misty!" I groaned, "This is how I've been wanting to fuck you for a long, long time!"

"Fuck....me....good!" she gasped.

"I am, baby, I am!" I said.

Closing my eyes, I rolled my head back and enjoyed the euphoric sensation of fucking this beautiful blonde! This felt so good I truly wished it would never end!

We were both so hot it didn't take long before juice poured freely from her Pussy. Holding her tightly, I crammed my Cock rapidly into her soaking wet Pussy as our orgasms overwhelmed us! With one last violent thrust, I held my shaft deep inside her as I pumped load after load of cum into her. The feeling was sheer ecstasy! I thought my balls would explode! Sweating profusely and trying to catch our breath, we collapsed on the bed.

I was lightheaded as I lay on top of her, my cock still wedged deep inside her. I took her hand and squeezed it firmly.

"Wow!" I managed to croak, "Can I assume you enjoyed that as well as I did?"

She wouldn't or couldn't reply, but shook her head yes and squeezed my hand hard in answer. We laid there a few minutes while we caught our breath. We were so slick with bodily fluids that I actually slid off of her and the bed as I got up.

We were both a little shaky as I helped her stand up, then took her by the hand and led her down to the bathroom. We showered in silence, but the warm smile and constant stare she gave me spoke louder than words! After we dried each other off, she put her arms around me and gave me a crushing hug.

"Thank-you!" was all she said, then.

I hugged her back, stroking her long, wet hair and squeezing her ass firmly. "Thank-you, too!" I answered.

I crushed her warm, naked body to mine for a couple minutes, then gave her sweet ass one final squeeze as I let go of her. She reached up and kissed my cheek. I gave her a gentle spank as she left the bathroom. Following her shapely figure to her bedroom, I picked up and put on my robe.

"You'd better change the bed spread," I advised her, "And probably the sheets as well!"

"Okay!" she said, cheerfully.

"I know it's my fault, but if you haven't finished your studies," I told her, "You'd better do so before Mom gets home!"

"I will!" she replied.

I then went down to my bedroom and collapsed on the bed. My balls ached, but it actually was a pleasant ache! Thoroughly exhausted and sore, thoughts of this fantastic evening ran through my head as I drifted off to sleep.

The End E63A4E4C-990B-4D8D-964E-40FC8D7B80E5.jpeg E05B0F28-7A22-4091-A402-61DEC5055B01.png

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    1. wenz05
      Wish that was daughter

wenz05, Sep 6, 2019
    2. jagger1976
      Loved every bit of this hot sexy fantasy

jagger1976, Dec 27, 2020
      deerlakeslut likes this.
  4. hhhisking87

hhhisking87 Foot Licker

Mmmm i wish there was pics of her

5. baldlildarln

baldlildarln Amateur

34C0E4E8-D462-4C6F-85BC-9FBCF19ABA69.jpeg 46920BFD-4D3B-4F33-88B0-D6EE0E1C2C4E.jpeg 2212A65E-BE37-4810-98E6-D3ED517FA4F6.jpeg ACDA006D-2D1A-44B3-957F-496E2CA29957.jpeg 9997531A-4775-402C-B9FA-DEB0D64A4DB9.jpeg 7B7D66AE-4F4D-4A13-B05D-14E255ABDE33.jpeg ABA98366-4331-4717-B9F4-5C699337C1BC.jpeg 85F738C6-0B15-4BFC-AF93-F618965DB9A2.jpeg 1BD0BCA9-86AD-454D-B058-26731E242229.jpeg 7FDD99E4-5438-4375-B6AA-6E25BF6A0681.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. Wayne6977
      Absolutely perfect

Wayne6977, Oct 12, 2023
  6. deerlakeslut

deerlakeslut Sex Lover

It’s story of my life. My step father have been Fucking me for last 7 years
    And I love it.
    Now younger brother is also doing me. He is young and can cum 5 to 6 times in a day. His juices are watery and his Cum taste sweet less strong. I love him.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    1. wenz05
      Wish I was your step father

wenz05, Sep 6, 2019
      sharkbytenow and deerlakeslut like this.
  7. deerlakeslut

deerlakeslut Sex Lover

I am I always hungry for cocks

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    1. wenz05
      Like to help you out with that

wenz05, Sep 6, 2019
      deerlakeslut likes this.
    2. jagger1976
      Love to be your daddy

jagger1976, Dec 27, 2020
  8. hovi55

hovi55 Porn Surfer

Great story it peeked my interest...... where I normally just move on after a couple paragraphs.

9. mashrubba

mashrubba Porno Junky

Daddy touched me in ways that I never imagined. It scared me at first to feel his hands all over my body. But the more he caressed, the more comfortable I became with having my daddy touch my eighteen year old virgin body.

There I stood in front of his bed, my back to him, and his hands followed my every contour. Soft and gentle, my daddy ran his hands over my soft skin. I felt tingles of desire envelope me as his touch conformed to my curves. It was the first time I had experienced such a feeling. He did not even have me naked yet, but what I felt were erotic pulses inside me, made me feel like I actually was. I knew once he had me fully nude, his touch would be mesmerizing.

Daddy kissed the back of my neck as his hands explored my young tender body. I felt my pussy get wet as I sighed under his tender lips. I even felt my nipples get stiff and rub the fabric of my bra. It felt like the times when I pleasured myself. I was actually ready for my daddy to fuck me, but he was not ready yet. He was still feeling me, kissing my neck, and bringing on an erotic orgasm that he did not knew he was giving me. It was like the orgasm I brought on myself. I kept it silent.

Daddy moved my hair to one side and began kissing where my hair was against my neck. I felt his hand move up the curve of my side. My skin was now hot with desire. At least that is what I thought it was. Daddy did not stop until his hand was under my bra and he was cupping one of my perky breasts. I moaned as his hand squeezed. My nipple, rigid with heat, rubbed the palm of his hand as he gently massaged my breast. I moaned as my bra slipped to one side exposing my other breast. It was ready to come off.

Daddy reached up with his free hand and unhooked it. Immediately, I raised my arms so that he could remove it. It fell to the floor and daddy wasted no time getting back to what he had been doing. This time, both hands found my breasts. His hands felt good on my firm mounds. My nipples fully erect and more sensitive now, his hands massaged and groped them, making the erotic tingles pop inside me. My pussy was now drenched. There was a wet patch showing on the outside of my panties.

I moaned loudly as daddy pinched my hard nipples with his finger and pulled. I felt the sensations fully envelope me and culminate in my clit. I felt my clit elongate and rub against the warm wet patch inside my panties. I was on the verge of a nipple orgasm. I never imagined I would have one of those by someone else. I thought I could only give myself one. “Oh God” escaped my lips because I could not think of any other thing to say. I guess sometimes that is the most natural thing to say.

I could feel my daddy’s hard cock press into my ass as he finally moved his hands. Tracing a path down my stomach, his fingers reached inside the elastic waist of my panties. I moaned, “Mmmm” as his finger found my wet slit. God his finger felt good there. Better than my own finger ever did. He ran his finger through my private lips, barely parting them, but the feeling was enough to send me over the edge. I let go of the mini orgasm I was having as his finger lingered there inside my panties. My clit pulsed against his palm as his finger lingered just slightly inside my sexual fold.

Then daddy did it. I felt his finger slide into my wet pink pussy. My body tensed as his finger wiggled inside my hot cavity. This felt nothing like my own finger. Again, I moaned. I was wet and ready for more than his finger. I wanted his cock inside me. As he fingered me, his other hand found one of my breasts again and massaged while he kissed my neck again. I was about to burst into an erotic inferno. Then he moved his other hand down, took his finger out of my hot lips, and then pulled my panties down my legs. Finally, I was naked.

Daddy turned me around and looked at me. I looked at him. I could see his big cock throbbing through his boxers, waiting to be released. Just like he did me, I took my hands and wrapped them in the waistband of his boxers and pulled down. As I went down with them, I saw his big erection come out and bounce up and down until it stood straight out, ready to get inside me. It was the first time I had ever seen an erection in person. Daddy knew that also. But he also knew I was ready for it. The wetness he felt on his finger was proof of that.

Slowly, daddy turned me around and lied me on his bed. In instinct, I opened my legs. Daddy looked straight at my smooth wet virgin hole begging for his hard cock. I wondered if it would feel like his finger did inside me. I even began to really wonder if I was wet enough to fit his size inside me. I felt my pussy hot, wet, and what I thought was ready, but was it really? I guess I was about to find out.

Slowly, I watched daddy position himself between my legs, his erection throbbing in front of him. He did not even say anything. He was letting his actions speak for what was going to happen. I watched him take hold of his big hard cock and slowly position it in my vaginal opening. I felt the tip of his hard cock there, the head of it ready to penetrate me. Then in one slow movement, I felt my daddy pierce my innocence. I moaned, “Uuuunnnnnnhhhhhh,” as his cock went inside me. It felt as if my pussy had been invaded by a heavy weighted object, but it felt wonderful. Daddy thought he had hurt me, I think, as he stopped and I felt his cock inside me.

That was a feeling I would never forget.

Once daddy knew he had not hurt me, he started to slowly thrust. God it felt so wonderful. No vibrator or object I had ever used on myself felt like this. This was a hot throbbing feeling that filled the empty space between my legs. Each time daddy pushed inside, I pictured being consumed by a pile driver, driving a rod deep into depths unknown. The feeling of having a cock inside my pussy was intoxicating.

I felt my vaginal walls stretch to accommodate my daddy’s erection. I could feel my outer lips wrap around his hard member as it slid in and out of me. I was tight around him and could feel it, and I could not help moaning each time he slid in and out of me. I was very wet and well lubricated, so that helped. I could hear the suction with each thrust daddy made. I actually wondered if that was a normal. It must have been because daddy did not stop his movements.

Every so often, daddy grunted to match my moans. It sounded so sexy to me. The sounds we both made together were erotic and electrifying. They filled the air of the room and made it sound as if we were doing something right. I was almost certain we were.

Daddy kept at the same pace inside me and it felt so good. I wrapped my legs around his waist and heard him grunt even more as I did. Then I felt a feeling inside my pussy that surprised me. I felt his cock go deeper and then felt his balls bang against my hot skin there on the bottom half of my pussy. I moaned extra deep and let it out in a long intense sigh. God it felt so good. Having his balls slap me as he thrust all the way inside me, gave me a feeling that I was satisfying him. He sure was satisfying me.

I could also feel his body rub my clit as he pounded into me. That sent shivers through my body. The more he rubbed my clit with his abdomen as he entered me repeatedly made the feeling inside me intensify. It actually felt like the feeling I gave myself while I rubbed my clit with my finger. It was the same onset feeling of the orgasm I often gave myself. Except this time, I could tell it was more intense, as the feeling was more widespread. My whole body began to fill with heat. I could feel it begin to spread.

The feeling started as always, at my head and spread down through my being. My breasts became firmer, my nipples lengthened even more, and beads of sweat started to form. I could feel the pores of my skin open and drench me with desire. I could not hold the orgasm back. I had to let it go. Daddy knew I was about to explode. He felt it inside my pink heaven.

Finally, the feeling had made its way down to my hot pussy. Just as if I were fucking myself with my vibrator, I felt the clench of my pussy on daddy’s hard cock, gripping him as he slowly fell deep into me again. He rubbed my clit again with his body and that was the final moment I needed. I felt like it was too early, but it sent me over the edge and with a loud yell, I let my orgasm go. My body shook as my pussy contracted, clutching onto my daddy’s hard cock inside me in waves that pleased us both. He continued to push as my pulses continued on him, and then I felt something that surprised me even more.

Not only did I feel my orgasm erupt, I felt myself cum. I had came before while feeling myself, but never had I felt the flow of my own cum exit my pussy. This time, I actually felt the flow of my cum cover my daddy’s cock and flow out of my pussy in between his thrusts. The slurping sound it made was exhilarating.

It was too much for my daddy also. I felt the change of his cock inside me. It felt like it swelled to a much bigger size. I knew he was about to cum himself. He grunted very loudly and I felt him remove his rock hard cock from my sensitive lips. I leaned up to watch and he laid his hard member on the outline of my slit. His cock glistened from my cum and he used that to rub the underside of his shaft along the contour of my sensitive pussy lips. He grunted once more and stopped the head of his hard cock just above my clit and then I watched and felt the stream of his hot load shoot across my hot skin. The first spurt was so strong, it shot past by belly button. The successive emissions that followed were each impressive, the warmth of each one on my skin tantalizing until daddy had drained himself on me. In all, I counted eight streams of daddy’s sticky goodness all over my body. God it was so hot and sensual.

I lied there and watched my daddy’s cock fall back to its normal soft state as he kneeled between my legs. Even when it was not hard, his cock was beautiful. It was amazing to have it inside me. I could see how my daddy’s body glowed in the afterglow of fucking me. He was happy. He crawled up to lie beside me. He caressed my face with his hand and kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled and he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I just lied there, still as could be, daddy’s core still all over my now non-virgin sexually satisfied body. Without saying any words, other than the usual sexual moans and grunts to each other as daddy took my virginity, we shared a bond that most father-daughters do not share. I was glad that it was my daddy that took my innocence. The thought of having another guy do so did not fill me like having my daddy fill me. Daddy took my innocence. I would have never had it any other way.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. chloeyoungyoung

chloeyoungyoung Sex Lover

Thanks for your frankness. All girls want their daddy to love them and large numbers wants to have sex with them. Where I live we are so lonely and boys are mostly gay girls do end up having sex with family like uncle cousin and some cases to father

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    1. lastkiss555
      Mmmmmm

lastkiss555, Nov 30, 2020
  11. Ben840

Ben840 Sex Machine

Loved your story, well told and very erotic. Glad for you to have such a wonderful start to your sex life.

12. Brad0397

Brad0397 Sex Lover

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    1. Gravdigr76
      That's a whole lot of barely legal pussy

Gravdigr76, Jan 3, 2021
  13. deerlakeslut

deerlakeslut Sex Lover

You like my little clitoris, I love to get it licked

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    1. jagger1976
      In my dreams sweetheart

jagger1976, Dec 27, 2020
  14. sabre4567

sabre4567 Sex Machine

I'd love to lick your little clit, make it nice and hard. Feel my tongue flick it before pushing my tongue into your young tight pussy so i cam taste your cream

• Like Like x 2
  15. Two tone

Two tone Sex Lover

awsome was well told iwas hard all thru part 3 came hard

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Davidwiffles

Davidwiffles Sex Machine

Damn that's hot as hell j exploded

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1