1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. cuckwanttobe

cuckwanttobe Sex Lover

We all sat in the living room and l got everyone a drink. Mary was going to change but Andy told her that she looked so sexy and he wanted her to stay that way so that James could see how lucky he was.
    When I got back to the living room, Mary was sitting between the two men with a hand on Andys thigh and and Andys hand on her back playing with the bow tie at her heck for the halter top. Every time he played with the tie ends, it would loosen up a bit.
    I gave them all of their drinks and sat across from them to watch the amazing action as it unfolded.
    Next thing I saw was James holding the other tag end of the bow while Andy had his side and he was distracting Mary like crazy by rubbing his other hand up and down her inner thigh.
    Any idea what happens next?

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. cuckwanttobe

cuckwanttobe Sex Lover

As the guys loosened the tie, my wifes tits became more and more visible. Andys hand had reached her upper thigh and could feel the heat coming from her married vagina. All of a sudden, her tits flash into view as they finish undoing her top. Mary lets out a loud gasp and tries to cover her tits with her hands. Both guys grab her arms and hold them at her sides. She watches in disbelief as both men Lean over and each suck a nipple in there mouth. My sweet wife moans out as James slides his large, black fingers past her shorts leg hem and into her sopping wet count.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. cuckwanttobe

cuckwanttobe Sex Lover

She is already too far gone to resist now. Mary reaches out for both cocks and is frantic to release them. As she gets James out, she is amazed by his size but can't wait to try to see if she can take it all. She looks me in the eyes and says, "I am going to ruin my married cunt on this big black cock and you are going to help me take it all. It's not a question, it is a fact. I want you to lick my clit while he starts to split in my shared cunt. When he hits bottom, I want you to push down on my shoulders until his massive cock enters my slutty cervix. I don't care how much I scream I want my cunt ruined for all small cocks. I want James to cum as deep in me as possible."

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. cuckwanttobe

cuckwanttobe Sex Lover

I start licking the clit of my slut wife as James started to wedge his monster cock in her tight cunt. She cums as he stretched her out with just him head. Andy slid his cock into her mouth. James started pushing it in bit by bit until he bottoms out against her cervix. I stand up and ask her one more time, "Are you sure you want all of him inside you?" She just moaned and shook her head yes. I put my hands on her shoulders and help guide my beautiful wife up and down on another mans cock. Finally I pushed her down really hard and Mary screamed as loud as she could with a cock in her mouth. I heard a pop noise and she took all 14 inches. I could see her stomach bulge from his massive cock. My wife grabbed my arm and shoved me between her legs, then pulled my head to her obscenely stretched pussy. I instinctively licked her clit and she started to spray in my mouth. It was like she was pissing but she was cumming. She rode his cock for about an hour and swallowed Andys cum twice before she passed out.

• Like Like x 4
  5. cuckwanttobe

cuckwanttobe Sex Lover

When she came to, about a half hour later, James was still hard and still fully embedded inside her cervix. She looked me in the eyes and said, "My god, that feels fucking amazing. I can feel his cock in my stomach. Touch my belly while Jimmy fucks me more."
    I placed my hand above her bellybutton and I could feel his cock head moving. Just amazing. James started slamming into my wife and she just kept cumming. It was like one orgasm didn't finish before the next one started. Finally, James shot his huge load as deep as possible into my very willing wife. After he was done, he pulled out and her cunt looked so open, I could see inside her cervix. I began kissing and licking her overly stretched vagina and cleaned her up the best I could. My sweet wife then told me to stick my 7.5 inch dick in her. I couldn't feel anything and neither could she. I came instantly.

• Like Like x 4
  6. cuckwanttobe

cuckwanttobe Sex Lover

Since that time, Mary, my wife, has been fucking James and Andy almost every day. She has started taking Andy up her sexy ass, but not while James is in her cunt. That is her goal. I am still welcome to slide/toss my meager 7.5 incher in her enormous pussy. I say enormous because with all of the fucking by James, her vagina doesn't close anymore. I have literally slid my arm up to the elbow inside her. When I do try to fuck my wife, I cum so fast. I really do love her dearly and am happy she still loves me. She is almost ready to let me fuck her asshole soon. I have more cum to clean up than I thought could happen.
    Happily ever after.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Jman602

Jman602 Newcumer

Wow

8. WantWish

WantWish Newcumer

I can picture my wife in several of those scenes... so hot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. EggWhites

EggWhites Newcumer

Nice story

• Like Like x 1