1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Patrik3838

Patrik3838 Sex Lover

Adrian is my younger friend, just 29 yo, really cute boy. I'd never think we can do something private together but yesterday he made me shake in orgasm. It all started that I met him in gym and could see his body what aroused me even more because he was drenched in sweat. I was masturbating and imagine petting him and had strong orgasms. However in like 2 weeks I told him. I was surprised he agreed and yesterday he came to my house. We took a shower together first and than I told him that it's time to exercise and that I wish he sweat as much is possible. Adrian jumped at exercise bike and also because of higher room temperature he was sweating a lot. He's in great physical shape so last whole hour. Soon I could see his body and he was like bathed in sweat. I told him I need him now. Already his exercise aroused me but now I can pet his body. And I love boys all bathed in sweat. I was caressing his body, still pouring sweat and than I realized I love to smell his body, his personal body scent after his intense sweating. I got totally aroused , my cock was hard without touch. I was also playing with Adrian and after 30 minutes I made him orgasm. I loved to watch how his body drenched in sweat started to shake. And now I was already extremely aroused, my cock hard like stone and I knew I need to cum. I stepped to Adrian and said that I cannot last longer because his body made me too aroused and also I love to smell his body. I know it'll be just few strokes... Soon I was screaming in pleasure and was cumming allover his body. Than we went in shower together because my boy already sweat enough. I gently washed his body and he went home. I want to sweat his body again because it was really intense.

• Like Like x 1
    1. fristkorn
      nice

fristkorn, Nov 23, 2022