1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. shysally

shysally Amateur

So I split with my last BF a while back. Wasn’t really unexpected and I wasn’t particularly upset. Although I don’t necessarily miss him, I confess I do miss having a fuck buddy - wasn’t great sex but it was sex with another person not on my own lol.

Anyway I just thought I’d post my post bf sexual experiences as I've already written them up and shared some during private chats.

My First Post BF Sexual Encounter

I spent a couple of days at a friends house near the coast to celebrate her birthday. On our first night we were out celebrating with a group of her friends and I wasn’t planning on hooking up with anyone, it all happened by chance. I ended up chatting to a group of guys and I spent some time with one particular guy. He was younger than me by a fair few years but he was cute. We ended up in the car park I was quite drunk, we began kissing with me leaning against a car and he quickly had his hand up my skirt. He took some time trying to get his fingers in my pussy, eventually he slipped a couple of fingers inside me and commenced to finger fuck me while we kissed. This lasted a few minutes not enough to get me to orgasm but enough to get me quite wet.

He turned me around and with some pressure at the center of my back he had me over the car bonnet. He he kept his hand on my back, holding me to the bonnet. His other hand clumsily tried to push my dress up but failed. I ended up reaching back and pulling it up myself. I felt a hand slide my over my ass and then I heard a belt buckle jingle and the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

He used his feet to push my ankles apart and I felt his cock push into pussy. No gentleness, he just got his head in and thrust balls deep. I must admit I was taken a bit by surprise and gave a yelp of surprise and a little pain. With his feet holding my legs apart and his hands pinning me to the car at the shoulders he started to thrust into me. He was grunting while he fucked me and I realised that this was literally just a fuck for him - not even sex as that would mean something mutual, no this was just a way for him to get off.

I could hear and feel his hips smacking against my ass cheeks as he pulled out as far as he could without slipping out and ramming himself back into me. He really surprised me with how long he fucked me before he cum. It was so hard and fast I thought he’d cum quickly but he must have been ramming himself into me for ages, certainly enough for me to orgasm a couple of times, although I don’t think he noticed. When he did cum he just held himself in as far as he could and groaned. He gave a few more thrusts afterward, I’m guessing to squeeze out his last few spurts and pulled out of me.

It was then I panicked about protection, everything had occurred so fast we’d never discussed protection. When he was done he released me and I could stand up and turned around and was relieved to see him take off a condom and drop it on the floor. I was also shocked to see one of his mates stood there, he’d obviously watched us. He moved forward, I’m guessing thinking he was next but I made it clear I’d had enough. I’m sure he called me something unsavoury but they both walked off and I went back inside to find my friends.

043C2C35-EE68-46B3-B3C7-905E5B7D0D19.jpeg

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    1. dean benjamin
      Great fucking girl get what you need, wish it was me

dean benjamin, Sep 30, 2021
      shysally likes this.
  2. ckellis

ckellis Sex Machine

Shame on him. This pussy needs the best treatment!

• Like Like x 2
  3. shysally

shysally Amateur

Second Post BF Sex

So I had a date with a guy from work. He’s younger than me and only started working with us just before the first lockdown. Our first date was ok but no sex, not even a kiss and grope. When he asked about a second date I did wonder if it was worth it. I just thought he was to awkward or naive for it to be worth it, but I’m all for second chances so we met again.

Well second date went better.

Managed to get him to open up a bit. Turns out he’s only had one girlfriend and that was in uni. They split just before he started working with our company and just before the first lockdown. He’s been working from home since then and rarely goes out. He’s into online gaming and most of his friends are in the virtual world so not much hope of hooking up there. Turns out he told one of his friends from work about me that he liked me but couldn’t ask me out. Anyway this friend was the one who set us up.

He did ask me about my ex and how many bf’s I’d had. I lied lol told him just the two felt guilty but didn’t want to scare him.

Anyway he lives in Brighton which is on the same train line as me and the station is within 10 minutes of my place. We met up in a bar in Croydon and around 10pm I said I’d had enough to dink and I asked if he wanted to go back to mine for coffee (yep that corny line) before he got his train home.

We’re at mine I’ve made coffee and I’m sat right next to him on the sofa. We’re chatting and I’m getting my face closer and closer to him and then suddenly he gets the nerve to kiss me and CLASH our teeth snack together. He’d got a bit over excited and just gone for it straight in lol. He pulled back was bright red and apologetic. I just told him to sit still and close his eyes. I then started to kiss his lips gently. He instinctively began returning my kisses and before you know it we’re deep french kissing.

He’s groping my breasts and touching my thighs but didn’t seem to know if he should go any higher.

Me - I had his jeans undone down off his hips and his cock out it no time flat. A couple of quick strokes to get him hard and down I go. A kiss on the tip, a lick of the underneath of the head before I popped it into my mouth and……

Whoosh - a mouthful of cum.

72E2E6A0-742F-44BA-8023-017238FCEEB2.jpeg

He just shot off, I did my best to make it enjoyable for him but he just pulled away pulling it out of my mouth and dripping cum from my mouth and his still oozing cock in his lap.

Well he’s pulling his jeans back up and apologising again and I think that’s it then if I don’t do something it ends now.

I managed to calm him down and got him in my bedroom telling him we just need to take some time. We both undress and get on the bed side by side. Out comes my lube and I spread it over my pussy. Taking his hand I guide him down and get him to massage my pussy slowly up and down guiding his hand. Soon he’s confident enough to do it himself without assistance and I lay back and start to enjoy it.

He gets on one hip and is facing me whilst he’s rubbing my pussy and we begin kissing again. We break off for me to tell him to concentrate his rubbing at the top of my pussy to maximise pressure on my clit. I then tell him to go side to side rather than up and down. By now I’m close to orgasm but need a little more speed and pressure so between kisses I’m telling him “harder, harder” “faster faster”. Then I had my first non self induced orgasm for a few weeks. Not the best but oh god did I need it.

When I’m done I had to stop him rubbing, don’t think the poor boy new I’d finished. I could feel his cock hard against my thigh, he’d been rubbing himself against me and was quite hard.

I popped a condom on him (I have a variety lol this time I used a thicker one as I didn’t want another early accident). Plenty of lube on my pussy, got him on his back and lowered myself onto him. Normally I’d rub my pussy over the guys cock from balls to head before mounting him but I couldn’t take the chance with him at that time.

I was on my knees sat back on my haunches an he was in me up to his balls. He’s not small but not big either just average but it felt good to have something real inside me. I lent forward and we kissed and he fondled and sucked on my nipples while I slowly rode him. I was careful to only move and inch or two at a time to ensure he felt good but wasn’t over stimulated. I love a cock going from just tip in for a few strokes then to full in for a few strokes when I’m fucking but I know guys can get over stimulated when the head gets to much attention at the entrance of a pussy. We did this for a few minutes and I began to encourage him, telling him how good he felt etc. Just to build his confidence, and in fairness it did feel good. Unfortunately it wasn’t going to be enough to make me cum again.

I sat back up on him, just slowly grinding myself on him. Then started to rub my clit and squeeze my breasts and pinching my nipples. Eventually I started to feel my orgasm building. I looked him straight in the eyes and told him he was going to make me cum ( not entirely true but he was involved lol). That definitely seemed to stir him. He started to try and fuck into me, which interrupted my rhythm, so I told him to lay back relax and watch me cum. And I did, I came quite hard tbh. I think it was the situation that got me off the most. While I was riding him I had this overwhelming thought in my head that I was taking his virginity and that was hot.

After I’d orgasmed I lent forward again and kissed him while lengthening my strokes on his cock. I lifted myself up a little and told him to fuck me. He started to push into me slowly at first then he drew his feet up so his knees were bent and that allowed him to fuck me harder. He certainly went for it, nearly through me off him. He was holding my hips and really fucking me. I told him to let me know before he came, which he did and I locked eyes with him until he closed them as he cum. He thrust a few more times before stopping.

My face was above his my hair was around us like curtains as we looked at each other. It was really quite sweet. I asked him if he enjoyed it and he just said “I love you”. A bit odd but I think it wasn’t meant to be literal. I laughed and told him “after the next time you will worship me”. And I was only half joking. I have plans :)
    305848F3-7C44-411A-8CB9-148592EED8F8.jpeg

I got off him, whipped off the condom and got some wet wipes from the bathroom. I then cleaned his cock and lap before giving his cock a quick kiss and said thank you to it, which made him smile. My guy not his cock lol.

He was on his back and I was laying on my hip with my leg slightly on his thigh and a arm over his chest. We gave each other little kisses and he looked done in. Some guys get sleepy after sex, some like to lay with you and touch you until they are ready to go again. My poor guy just looked spent, he was struggling to keep his eyes open. I told him to stay the night and to close his eyes and sleep.

He was sound asleep in a few minutes. I lay there looking at him and feeling quite proud of him. I don’t know why, I’d done all the work but I just felt quite emotional. As I say I felt like I’d made him a man and I was proud of him.

I woke up around 5 in the morning I was on my side and he was spooning with me his arm around my waist. I just loved that, it was so nice. I lay there feeling his skin in mine and his pubic hair against my ass. That was strange I’ve never really felt that before I guess I never really thought about it. But laying there it just felt nice.

I did think about waking him but I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up at 8 he was still sleeping. I had to meet a friend for coffee at 9 so we didn’t have time for another round. We both showered, separately and we walked to the station together during which time he held my hand - that was lovely like he was showing everyone I was his girlfriend. At the station he went one way I went the other.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 8
    1. silenceisgolden
      Any guy lucky to have you show him the joys of sex is in for a treat Sally ,after the first post BF sex encounter I’m glad you enjoyed it too hunny

silenceisgolden, Sep 8, 2021
      shysally and Lecki69 like this.
    2. Bushlover924
      Great story, very hot!!

Bushlover924, Sep 9, 2021
      shysally likes this.
    3. Diego649
      Doesn’t sound like reality, but a good story never allows fantasy to be diminished. I probably would have been the male in this situation, inexperienced and horny. Looking forward to more of your writing.

Diego649, Sep 27, 2021
    4. sirius1902
      love when a woman knows what she wants & takes it!!!

sirius1902, Oct 9, 2021
  4. thebxg352425

thebxg352425 Sex Machine

Mmmm that was hot. I almost shot a hot load in my jeans just reading that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ckellis

ckellis Sex Machine

Lucky boy, I wish I had his luck...

• Like Like x 1
  6. shysally

shysally Amateur

So our second date was on a Friday, I was busy Saturday night and had an early flight to Scotland Monday so a Sunday night stay over wasn’t possible. We agreed I’d pop down to Brighton for the day on Sunday.

I arrived at the station at around 10am by 11am we were in his apartment overlooking the Marina. After a coffee and a short make out session on his sofa we headed to the bedroom. Sometimes I like to strip off for a guy and sometimes I like him to undress me but usually getting naked is part of the forplay I enjoy. This day he’d stripped himself and was under the duvet in a matter of seconds so I thought I may as well just join him with minimal fuss.

We’re laying next to each other kissing and touching, when I feel his hand work his way down to my pussy. He starts rubbing me the way I’d shown him on Friday, which was a positive as he’d clearly learnt something and remembered it. Unfortunately I was a little dry as we’d had next to no forplay and I asked him if he had any lube. To his credit he’d bought some ky jelly - not me favourite lube but it works.

I kicked off the duvet and let him squirt lube on my pubic area. Then lying beside me he started rubbing my pussy again. Up and down, using the heel of his hand to pressure my clit. Soon he had his fore and middle fingers between my lips while the others stroked outside. Every now and the he slipped first one then the two fingers inside me. This was a lovely warm up and I could feel my pussy reacting to his touch, but it wasn’t enough. I stopped him and asked him to get me a towel which I lay on the bed before lying face down on it.

Telling him to use more lube I explained to him what I wanted. His thumb in my pussy and his forefinger curled up rubbing my clit. He quickly got the hang of it, gently working my clit and g spot. Oh my god it felt so good to have a guys fingers on and in me again.

I continued to give him instructions, faster, harder etc. Until I couldn’t concentrate anymore. He was on his own now, all I could do was moan and say “oh god yes” over and over. Clearly my excitement gave him confidence as he started to seriously go to town on my pussy. I knew it was coming I knew he’d be taken by surprise but I couldn’t warn him.

GUSH - my pussy exploded. For me squirting is intense, like an extreme release. It’s like an orgasm but not quite the same. Keep going after I squirt and I will have an incredible orgasm. So I’m telling him to keep going, my legs start shaking and I orgasm. He’s still rubbing after my orgasm and I gush again soaking his hand, my thighs and the towel.

He takes his hand away and I lay there for a few moments recovering. I realise he’s not talking or moving and I’m thinking I may have either scared him or repulsed him. Squirt isn’t for everyone.

I turned over onto my back and look at him. He’s just staring at my pussy and thighs. “Everything ok” I ask worrying I may have traumatised the poor thing.

“fucking wow” he says. “Just wow that was amazing”.

Relieved I smile at him and tell him how great it was for me and how incredible he’d been - I wanted to encourage him as much as possible and tbh the boy took guidance well.

He’s continuing to look at my glistening pussy when he asks “can I taste you”. Well I’m not one to refuse a hungry man lol. So I open my legs and invite him in.

Well he’s down there licking, sucking a little biting but pretty much uncoordinated and whilst pleasant is certainly not going to get me to orgasm. I lay there giving him encouragement but chose not to guide him along - I’d already told him what to do to get me to squirt and I didn’t want to knock his confidence. He carried on for a while and I sensed he was getting to the end of his enjoyment so I admit I feigned a small orgasm giving him the opportunity to surface.

He was on all fours over me, looking into my eyes and I knew what he was looking for. He wanted me to taste myself on his lips. I take his face in my hands and lick his lips and face, again telling him how amazing I tasted - and I did enjoy it. He’s now laying on me his rock hard cock resting up between our bellies, we’re deep french kissing and he’s humping against me. I tried to slow him down acutely aware how trigger happy he was last time. However, it was to late I felt him jerk a little more urgently and felt his warm cum spreading between us.

Once again he started to apologise and move away but I told him to stay where he was. I love cum play and that feeling of his cum between our bellies as we slid together whilst kissing was amazing. When he finally got off me we should really have showered but I thought what the hell I'm going to push my luck. I slid down his body and took his soft cum covered cock in my mouth. A combination of gentle sucking, massaging his balls and licking the drying cum from his belly started to get results. He definitely started to harden again.

For my part the idea of cleaning his cum had me desperate to get fucked. It took a little longer and plenty of words of encouragement and there he was hard and ready. I thought about slipping a finger up his bottom but thought I’d leave that for another time - I didn’t want to risk him losing his hard on.

Popping on a condom I get on my back and he’s between my legs. A little awkwardness trying to get things lined up and then in he slides. It felt wonderful. We kissed, I whispered how good he felt inside me, he told me I was beautiful and we slowly fucked missionary. For the first time he started to take a little control and began adjusting his thrusts, which given his sensitivity I thought was brave. Soon he’s actually pounding into me, I’ve got my legs wrapped around him and then it happens, he actually made me orgasm without being guided and all his own work. I started telling him to fuck me harder and harder and I felt him tense. A couple more hard thrusts and he was done. He collapsed on me and we lay there enjoying the moment.

During our post coital chat it turns out his one and only gf wasn’t really into sex. She was an under the duvet, lift the nighty, slip it in and wiggle it about girl. He’d never done anything like we’d done over our two dates. He certainly had never had or given oral.

We sat on his balcony overlooking the Marina for a while. I had ideas about an open air fuck but we didn’t fuck again. After a shower I did howeve, give him a long wet blowjob letting him cum in my mouth. What I did learn was that he was able to cum at least three times in a few hours and that after the first time his stamina was much better and he was still very hard - now that has some real promise.

i ended up getting home much later than I’d planned but it was worth it.

23A95AB6-D2E2-47CC-B3A2-36E2ACE12531.jpeg 4D297126-37FB-48B5-85D1-4359766CF622.jpeg 03426A86-B088-425D-8A54-830CAEB7A4FC.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 4
    1. Bushlover924
      Another awesome story. I'm pretty hard myself right now!!

shysally likes this.
    2. NiteWalker
      Wonderful story! Well written!!!

NiteWalker, Sep 22, 2021
      shysally likes this.
    3. Diego649
      What a kind lady, taking time to educate the less experienced “members” of our society…

Diego649, Sep 27, 2021
      shysally likes this.
  7. shysally

shysally Amateur

@Bushlover924 I love the taste of precum, I want to take my time with you but I can't help but wrap my mouth around the tip of your cock to suck it off. Your cock is warm and the tip is so fucking hard. Your fingers are running through my hair before wrapping it around your hand as you press my head deep onto you. I moan and my spit just drips down your cock. I love the way you taste. You talk to me, you tell me you love the way I suck your cock. I love the way your cock tastes! I love everything about you! I stroke your cock up and down, not to soft but not to firm. Softer strokes down and tighter strokes on the way up, squeezing at the head , biting you just a bit. I can feel your thighs flex, your so muscular and your so fucking sexy. I use my other hand to rub myself making me moan. I put my fingers in my pussy and I can tell I am going to cum. I tell you I am going to cum, I try to suck you but it's so hard as my pussy is fucking clenching down on my fingers, I am trying to breathe, I am moaning and stroking your cock. "Fuck I'm gonna cum down your throat" you say. "Open your mouth baby and take all my hot cum. Fuck! Oh my fucking god". My mouth fills with cum, I can't swallow it all as it shoots so fast down my throat. It takes me a second to catch my breath. My hand catches the last remaining drops of cum on my chin. I just look at you and smile as I lick my hand clean.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    1. Braxton.B
      You spelt my name wrong but that's alright. I just see the B at the beginning of the name. ;)

Braxton.B, Sep 9, 2021
      shysally likes this.
    2. Bushlover924
      I'm smiling from ear to ear Sally

shysally likes this.
    3. Bushlover924
      I’m wishing it was in real life my sweet

shysally likes this.
    4. Diego649
      Never had a blow job and I feel really cheated! So… I usually don’t watch them in my porn (I skip over them) preferring the penis entering some orifice as my money shot. This written scene, however, really felt hot.

Diego649, Sep 27, 2021
      459et and shysally like this.
  8. Foleyguy

Foleyguy Porn Star

Nice story..you are a hot lady!

• Like Like x 1
  9. strywriter

strywriter Porn Star

Not a bad story but take some time to proof read your stories and run them through a spell/punctuation checker, but all in all not bad!

10. Ncgremlin

Ncgremlin Always Horny

11. thesouthernguy

thesouthernguy Porno Junky

I think I’ll enjoy keeping up with these. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  12. Tom hard

Tom hard Sex Machine

Great stories, you are very good an give great detail. That young man is very lucky! You are a very sexy lady! Thank you for sharing-

• Like Like x 1
  13. shysally

shysally Amateur

Work Hookup

So I feel a little guilty about this partly because he is married (I don’t normally have sex with married men) and partly because I’ve just started dating another guy. I guess though my real guilt is I’m quite certain the guy who was old enough to be my father was imagining me as his daughter as we had sex. Although that was wrong it did make it a little, well actually a lot sexier.

M apologies if this is a little over detailed but I really enjoyed writing this up and wanted to convey as much as possible what it was like.

So last week I was back in London at our clients offices, my team had just finished a major project milestone and the clients signed off on a significant milestone payment. To celebrate my company took my team and a few clients staff out for dinner and drinks.

I’ve worked closely with the clients finance director and he’d invited me out several times while I was away in Scotland. All such invitations were politely refused as he was married and about 30 years older. That said we worked well together and there was certainly a connection between us and he often said I reminded him of his daughter, which I did find odd as he clearly wasn’t interested in just dinner when he invited me out.

So we’re sat together at dinner and he’s been flirting with me and a little overfamiliar with his touching. I’m not sure when it happened or for that matter what triggered it but at some point in my mind I’d decided I was probably going to have sex with him. When he offered to share a taxi with me I agreed, his hotel overlooking Westminster bridge was on the way to Waterloo station where my train left. As we approached his hotel he told the driver to go straight to the station as he wanted to ensure I got there safely. It was at that moment I finally committed myself. I immediately told the driver to drop us off at the hotel and forget the station. My guy looked at me and asked if I was sure. I just nodded.

We traveled up to his suite without speaking. In his suite overlooked Westminster bridge and had huge panoramic windows. I stood looking out over the traffic on the bridge and the Houses of Parliament as he got drinks from the mini bar. We stood looking out the window sipping our drinks for a while. He stood slightly behind me. The only thing I remember saying to him was it was a beautiful view. I could see him in the windows reflection looking at me and smiling. “Not as lovely as you” he replied. Corny I know but it felt nice.

He took our drinks and placed them on the table, standing behind me he took my hair and gently swept it up over my shoulder so it was falling over my front exposing my neck. With his hands on my shoulders he gently started to kiss my neck. I can honestly say I was shivering at this time. My tummy was fluttering, my pussy was not so much wet with passion but had a thrill run through it. Can’t really explain how that felt, sexy but not horny is the best I can come up with.

I tried to turn but he gently but firmly held me in place with his hands. He stopped kissing my neck and I watched his reflection as he slowly drew the zip of my dress down, sliding it off my shoulders before kissing along my shoulders starting from my neck. By now I was flushed. My pale skin turns quite red when I’m excited or nervous and at that time I was both.

Gently he drew my dress down. He didn’t let it just fall he slowly lowered it before helping me step out of it. I really wasn’t sure what he wanted next so I just stood there in my underwear looking out the window waiting for his next move. Surprisingly he pick up my dress folded it neatly and place it over a chair. Now I’ve had some wild clothe ripping sex, I’ve been undressed on a few occasions but never, ever has a guy carefully looked after my clothes after removing them. Now for me I just found that level of care and curtesy extremely sexy.

He was back behind me one hand on my back and he slowly walked around me trailing his fingers from my back around my waist to my tummy. Stopping briefly to look me in the eyes before looking me up and down. I was totally unsure what to do so I just stood there. “I’ve wanted this for so long, I want to savour it” he said. Now my pussy was reacting, I suddenly got very hot and wet. His hands are huge, he’s a big man, his touch however, was delicate and gentle as he worked his way back around me.

Next my bra was unhooked. Again he slipped it off without touching my breasts and again placed it nearing with my dress. Standing behind me again we both looked at each other’s reflection in the glass. His hands slid around my waist slowly moving up to gently cup my breasts. I know I sighed or moaned at that point and he smiled. He just cupped my breasts for sometime, alternating between kissing my neck and shoulders with just looking at me in the reflection. After what seemed an eternity of frustration and sublime arousal he began stroking my nipples with his large fingers, again for such a big man his touch was so gentle. I was moaning openly now.

As he was covering my breasts with his hands my nipples gently squeezed between his middle and forefingers my hands went up to his hands. In the reflection I recall them being so much smaller and it made me smile. I leant my head back “harder” I whispered and with his mouth so close to my ear, he said “tell me when to stop”. Oh my god, he began to slowly but consistently apply pressure from his fingers, squeezing and pulling on my nipples. I had my eyes closed head pushing back onto his chest moaning and saying “harder, harder”. Along with the nipple squeezing and pulling he began to squeeze my breasts between those large fingers. I felt a sense of loss and pride when he removed his hands from my breasts. Loss because the sensation of his big hands squeezing and pulling my sensitive breasts and nipples was incredible and pride because I’d not conceded and asked him to stop, I felt I’d surprised him and surpassed his expectations.

His hands were now hooking themselves in the waistband of my panties and again he slowly gently drew them down my legs allowing me to step out of them. My panties were placed neatly with my dress and bra before he was behind me again.

F2B7F1A7-FF5D-49EB-9DB0-459395C07FD2.jpeg

Now his hand gently explored my body. Such tender but firm strokes I alternated between leaning back against him eyes closed enjoying the feeling of his strokes and looking at his hands stroking me in the reflection. I’m not sure which was more erotic or exciting. I am sure that when he cupped my pussy with his right hand and cupped and squeezed my left breast with his left hand I almost collapsed. My legs nearly giving out on me.

Gently he put pressure on my pussy, several times he’d pull his hand up against me without parting my lips. Then as he did it again his index finger slid between my pussy lips. I’m not sure if that was deliberate on his part or simply because I was so wet it was unavoidable. It was however electric, from my entrance to my clit his finger sent waves of excitement through me. For me it was to much. I desperately needed something more. This long exciting fore play had me so turned on I needed to orgasm.

I’m not sure what I said but it was along the lines of please make me cum. Being the gentleman he is that’s exactly what he did. His fingers spread my pussy, his middle finger entered me and he began to finger fuck me. The heel of his hand was against my clit his finger hooked up against my gspot and oh my did I orgasm. Crying, moaning and drenching my body convulsed as he did what I’d asked him to do.

After my climax and as I began to relax a little he gently turned me around to face him. I was expecting a deep french kiss but he simply kissed my forehead. Again unexpected and quite sexy.

I was looking him in the eyes wondering what to do ( a unique experience for me) I started unbuttoning his shirt but he stopped me. Apparently he preferred to take control. I was turned to face the window again, I watched him in the reflection walk to his overnight bag and take out a condom. He placed my hands against the window causing me to lean forward and push my ass out. My face was turned pressed against the cool glass. I couldn’t see him now. I heard his trousers being unbuckled and falling. I’m not sure if his boxers were off as well or he’d just pulled his cock out. I heard the condom wrapper being opened and sensed him struggling with the condom. Then he was right up behind me. I instinctively moved my legs apart and then I felt it. His hard cock was between my legs and I just thought “fucking hell it’s huge”. It almost poked out in front of me.

He was rubbing it between my pussy lips, back and forth. Each time the tip passed over my opening I tensed expecting to be penetrated but again he just seemed to want to draw it out. He was clearly enjoying my body and was in no hurry to get to fucking me. I’m guessing in his head he’d been thinking of this for some time and wanted to draw out his anticipation and excitement. For my part I was aching, physically aching to have him in me.

Eventually he stopped rubbing himself against my pussy. One hand went under me pulling my tummy up making me bend further. The other hand positioned himself against my opening. Then he pushed, I felt the pressure, I felt his head stretching me as it began to enter me. Once the head was in I was breathing heavily, it was all I could do to not scream. Tbh I’m not even sure what I would’ve screamed, it was either take it out or fuck me now. Luckily I didn’t need to ask. He slowly started to work the tip in and out of my pussy. Each time entering me a little deeper.

After a few minutes of this he was fucking me with the whole length of his magnificent cock. Long slow strokes, all the way out to the tip then all the way in. I had to adjust my position to stop him ramming my cervix. It wasn’t long before I was close to orgasming a second time. Begging him to fuck me harder, faster. My god did he ever fuck me harder. Holding my hips in his big hands he went to town on my pussy. As I was in mid orgasm he took one hand from my hip, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back. I certainly came first but he quickly gave a few hard deep thrusts before he stopped hard up inside me. I swear my pussy was so tight around him I could feel his cum move up his click as he came.

A few slower strokes as he milked the last of his cum from his cock and he slowly pulled out. The feeling of emptiness was only outweighed by the aching from the pounding I’d received in my pussy.

Now the next few moments were a little awkward. We’d hardly spoken, we’d not even kissed at that point and I’d been totally submissive. I stood wonder what I should be doing. Then I turned around to face him. He took me in his arms pulled me to him and we kissed. Deep sensual and sloppy. I’m struggling to explain how I felt at that moment. I was sexually satisfied, there was an element of vulnerability in my body but in his arms I felt protected, wanted, desired.

We ended up on the bed. I watched him undress, as I say he’s about 30 years older than me and not in the best of shape, I believe it’s called a dad bod. But when he got on the bed next to me I didn’t care. I just wanted to touch him, kiss him and be held in his arms. What attracted me most to him was he was such a gentleman a real mans man but also funny, sensitive and hugely confident. People naturally did what he asked just to please him, led in his arms I couldn’t stop but ask him if it had been as he’d imagined it when he’d been thinking about me. He told me it was better, I was more stunning and sexy than he imagined. Yes flattery is sexy. He apologised for not lasting long explaining he’d wanted me for so long he got carried away despite trying to draw things out. What??? I’ve not met many guys who could fuck that hard for that long and I told him so. Looking at him I could see that I’d probably just made his night. He’d fucked the younger woman he’d been lusting after for weeks and he’d done an amazing job at it as well.

He politely asked if I minded him taking a viagra pill, it was his way of asking if we could fuck again. Was he kidding I wanted that huge cock back in me ASAP. Of course I said I didn’t mind but only if he wanted sex again. Not sure why, but we both started laughing at that, whatever nerves we both might have felt before were completely gone.

After he took his pill we talked, he stroked my body whilst I couldn’t keep my hand off his huge cock. He stroked my hair so tenderly and kept kissing my forehead. He was talking about his daughter which again I thought strange seeing as he was naked stroking and being stroked by a naked woman the same age as his daughter but hey each to their own I guess.

It wasn’t long before I felt him stiffening. I slid down the bed and got between his legs. I took his hardening cock in my hand, looking up at him, locking eyes. “Oh my! my hand looks so small around you” I told him. “I’m not sure I can fit it in” I half joked smiling at him.

“Just do your best my dear” he said laughing.

I then stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of his cock before I began licking it, swapping licking for attaching my lips to the tip and sticking my tongue gently inside it. I began to use my teeth to softly graze the tip from all sides, quicker and quicker, interspersed with my tongue wrapping around it.

I was slowly palming his shaft and starting to moving my hand back and forth, lifting his cock up and massage his balls with the other hand. Then, I leant forward and took one of his big balls into my mouth, I caressed it with my tongue before swapping to the other one. Using my tongue I licked up and down his shaft, which had now hardened considerably. When my tongue reached the tip, I circled it until I heard him moan. Then I distanced myself from him, looking up we locked eyes again when I open my mouth wide, slowly engulfing him until he was at the back of my throat, my lips pressed

0BE99C5F-C281-4629-9A2D-5D5D6BC2F4BF.jpeg

around him tightly and yes gagging. No fake gagging I was almost wrenching as I deep throated him. I’d taken his joke about doing my best as a challenge.

I took him out, ensuring he was covered in stringy, saliva, stretching from my lips to his cock I know guys like that. “You can't imagine what a beautiful sight that is” were his only words before I swallowed him again. I started to move my head back and forth, gagging myself, pulling him out, sticking him back in, my eyes watering. I worked my best techniques on him for a good five minutes trying to make him cum before both my throat and jaw decided it was time to admit defeat.

I knew where he’d got the condom from so I retrieved another. Back between his legs I opened the condom and unraveling it a little I popped it in my mouth. Sucked the tip in slightly and holding it in place by putting it behind my teeth I lowered my mouth to the head of his cock and in one swift motion, lowered my mouth and unrolled it over his cock. Lifting my head again I loved the astonished look on his face. Once again I felt proud I’d done something to surprise and delight him.

I straddled him standing up then squated until his cock head was touching my pussy lips. I reached down and rubbed the head back and forth along my pussy, then lowered myself onto my knees so his cock was laying the full length of my pussy and I started to grind myself on his whole length, ensuring the head got plenty of traction against my clit. He clearly wanted more as he grabbed my hips and directed me so his head was bumping against my hole trying to gain entrance. I lifted myself up on my haunches to get the angle right and lowered myself down onto his massive cock. It seemed to stretched my pussy even more than before. I looked between my legs and saw half of it was already inside. I wanted it all so I began to work my way down his cock. Slowly raising my ass and easing back down.

168D23F8-B7AB-4B59-85F2-42AC3C03D937.jpeg
    At this point he decided to take back control and thrust upward with his hips a few times until he was fully inside me and I was squatting on him. He grabbed my ass with his large hands covering my entire ass cheeks and pulled me down as he bucked up again. I was moaning loudly as I ground my pussy against his pelvis. His cock was pressuring my g spot in a way I can’t recall another cock having done so before. I’d only had that sort of pressure from toys or fingers before. My eyes rolled back, as another orgasm was about to take over. Then my pussy squirted all over him, it wouldn’t stop, I kept cumming over and over as he thrust into me.

I looked at his face and he was in heaven, clearly very pleased with himself about having made me squirt. The problem was he still hadn’t cum and my legs were getting weak so I asked him if he wanted to fuck me doggie style. Sure, he said, as I rose up enough for his cock to plop out of me. He got up, and stood beside the bed, I barely managed to get up and on my knees before he grabbed my hips and pulled me around to him and drove that big cock all the way to the bottom. I must have woke the other guests when I screamed. The guy really knew what he was doing, his thrusts were long and hard for a minute then he’d pull all the way out and just fuck me with the head for a while, then ram it home again. I came again but my pussy was taking a beating, I wasn’t sure I could even walk right by the time he’d finish.

1773075F-3047-4BAE-85D2-232BFD20C1CB.jpeg

I told him I needed a break and he pulled out. We lay on the bed and his cock was still rock hard. He asked if I was ok and suggested that if I’d had enough he understood. It seems the combination of viagra, having already recently cum and the condom meant he was struggling to cum again. I asked him how often he fucked other women and he confessed I was the first for a few years, other than his wife. Given that I trusted him I told him to take off the condom. I lay on the bed and he entered me missionary. He started slowly but began to ramp up his pace and the power of his thrusts. He’d been fucking me for a good five minutes and still didn’t seem close to cumming but was starting to flag a little his pace slowing. Then I thought I’d take a chance. I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear “fuck me daddy fuck me hard”. Well that certainly had an impact. It was as if he’d been given a new lease of life. He started thrusting hard again and began to call me his little girl asking if his little girl liked his cock that sort of thing.

I could feel he was now getting close and tbh I was pretty exhausted so I just went for it. I started saying “cum in me daddy, impregnate me daddy” and other encouraging expressions on that theme. I wrapped my legs around him and started to pull him in even harder. That did the trick, he started grunting and then slammed deep into me and let go. Again I swear he was so tight inside me I could feel his cum pumping through his cock into me. He did the same milking thrusts trying to squeeze the last drops of cum out inside me before stopping.

92E87004-C044-41F0-8F89-ABF85F0E8E94.jpeg
    We lay still, him still inside me. He didn’t look at me at first I think he was embarrassed. I put my hands on his face and kissed him before telling him how much I’d enjoyed it and how nice it was to have him cum inside me. He pulled out and lay by my side. It was really late we’d been in his room fucking for more than two hours and we were both physically exhausted. Crawling under the covers together still covered in our sweat and bodily secretions we fell asleep. The alarm woke us at 7 am he had to go into the office before going back up to Scotland. He told me to lay in as I was working from home that day. Before he left he ordered me room service breakfast for 9 am which was thoughtful. After a bit more sleep and breakfast (I was absolutely starving) I showered, very carefully as my pussy and breasts were extremely sore but in a good way, dressed and left the room.

It was morning and I had to hand over the room key for a guys room dressed in my evening clothes. I’m certain the receptionist knew what had happened and tbh I quite liked that thought.

He text me later that day to check I was ok. We’ve exchanged texts a few times since and I’m back up in Scotland shortly. Will I fuck him again? Maybe, well probably, yes definitely if he wants.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    1. Bushlover924
      Wow that was amazing!! It gives hope to all us older dad bod dudes!!

Bushlover924, Sep 22, 2021
      shysally likes this.
    2. Diego649
      Enjoyed it since I am an older fellow. We can always dream.

Diego649, Sep 27, 2021
      shysally likes this.
  14. Tom hard

Tom hard Sex Machine

Wow! That was a hot story! I'm hard as a rock from reading it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NiteWalker

NiteWalker Naughty Gentleman

I want to experience all that with you!

• Like Like x 1
  16. shysally

shysally Amateur

Last week I finally succumbed to the advances of the Finance Director I’ve been working with over the last six months and after a work celebration we ended up in his hotel room having pretty good sex. So I’m back in Scotland and he invited me out for dinner with him this week. Of course i knew it wouldn’t just be dinner but that was ok with me. He’s quite a bit older than me and married and physically not on the top of my list for looks, but there’s something about him, I’m not sure what, that attracts me and it’s not just his huge cock (I wasn’t aware of that before our first fuck).

We were supposed to be meeting last Wednesday evening but during the day he told me he couldn’t make it as he had a board meeting and afterwards a business dinner. He was very apologetic and said he was really looking forward to our dinner. Yeh right, he wanted to fuck me and if he was upset it was because he wasn’t getting inside me that evening. For that matter I was upset he wouldn’t be getting inside as well as I’d got myself worked up for his touch and cock.

Work on Wednesday was slow, boring and a little frustrating and by lunchtime I’d had enough. We had a 2 hour project meeting schedule that afternoon which would be chaired by the FD. Sat at my desk I thought to myself fuck it I wanted sex. I headed to the FDs office eventually getting past his secretary, I breezed into his office and told him to cancel the project meeting and meet me at my hotel instead. We’d only have a couple of hours but that would be enough and tbh fucking in the afternoon after skipping work seemed exciting.

I left and had a quick shower so I was fresh when he arrived. On arrival he asked me to stand up and, without saying a word, slowly undressed me, while caressing my body in the process. Undressing me seems to be a thing for him. As he’d done it the last time. When I was naked he asked me to sit on the bed and knelt down in front of me. He started kissing my inner thighs, slowly but surely heading towards my pussy. His kisses were wonderful and I was getting wet just from expectation. When he finally got there, I spread my legs as an invitation for him to lick me, but he cruelly made me wait for what seemed like an eternity, just licking the surrounding area. His breath so near my pussy made me extremely horny and my whole body was trembling.

A423581F-3E91-4D57-A42B-5331141845C8.jpeg
    The wetness in my pussy was making my lips open and as if he had been waiting for that to happen, he gently spread them apart and began licking slowly and deliberately. I wanted him to get to my clit so badly, and I prompted him by moving my hips back and forth but he wasn’t rushing. When he finally reached my clit, I was so ready that it only took him a couple of minutes to make me cum. He kept on licking me until I couldn’t bear it anymore and I backed off creeping back onto the bed. The orgasm had left me completely exhausted. I was just lying there, motionless, while he leisurely took off his clothes. God that cock of his was amazing.

He grabbed my hips, pulling me towards him on the edge of the bed and placed his cock over my belly, I have never had a guy do that deliberately before, it was like he was either looking for himself or showing me how far inside me he would go. I found that quite thrilling and incredibly hot. He let me rub him for a while, I thought about giving him a blow job, but before I could make my move he began rubbing his tip against my pussy. He pushed me towards the head of the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He was over me and I held on to his shoulders and greedily stuck my tongue in his mouth, he kissed me back wonderfully while he slowly and gently put his huge cock inside my body. He was so big that I could feel him hitting my cervix, and I swear I felt every vein on his cock as he slid in.

We lay almost motionless, just making out and caressing each other for a really long time. In between kisses he was telling me how amazing I was, how he loved every inch of my body. Most of the time I’d find that language a little corny but from him it was sweet and arousing, i guess it made me feel desired. Eventually he began gently moving back and forth, having him inside me was blissful but unlike him I wasn’t able to stand the slow build up. I was desperate to be fucked, so I made sure to grab his ass and exaggerate my pants and whines to encourage him to fuck the shit out of me. Then without warning he grabbed my ankles and holding them over my head he fucked me aggressively for a good five minutes. This position was tiring for both of us, so after a while, he just rested my calves on his shoulders and continued fucking me. I loved this position, because he could stroke my breasts and pinch my nipples. Without shifting me, he straightened himself up to rest on his knees and instructed me to play with my boobs while he stimulated my pussy, which by then didn’t really need much stimulation.

31F31072-A4B5-4CB9-9293-E78C2B84FBAE.jpeg
    He kept pounding away while I screamed through my second orgasm. This second orgasm with his huge cock in my pussy and his expert hand on my clit left me sore, exhausted but very satisfied. I can easily cum twice in a row, but it rarely ever happens to me that fast. Once I began to calm down he pulled out. Oh my god the sight of that huge cock glistening with my juices just made me want to take him in my mouth. However, I was thwarted again, he instructed me to get off the bed. He positioned me in front of the dresser so I was leaning forward my hands on the table. Looking in the dresser mirror I could see him behind me. It was the first time I noticed the sheen of sweat on both of us. My hair and makeup so carefully prepared earlier looked a mess, but an erotic mess I thought. I looked like a woman who’d been well and truly fucked, which of course I was.

One hand on my shoulder he guided himself inside me again. This time I was already stretched and he slid in easily to his balls. His other hand wrapped in my hair and he simply said “hold on”. Before I could question what he meant he went ballistic. For a man of his age he was fucking into me like a teenager. After the pounding I’d had before I prayed that it wouldn’t take him too long and I was glad to hear him groan with satisfaction just a couple of minutes later. He wasn’t wearing a condom and it felt great to feel him squirting inside of me when he came. He did his milking thing again. Holding himself deep inside me as he initially cum, then slow short strokes pushing himself as deep as he could like he was trying to milk every last drop of his cum inside me. When he pulled out I could felt his cum dripping out.

745F2F94-DB85-44EF-986B-D6105E6FF344.jpeg
    We retired to the bed where he held me gently stroking my body and kissing me. I think we both must have drifted off because a quick look at the time and it was clear he’d overstayed his welcome and had to rush away without a shower. After he’d gone I decided I wasn’t going back to the office, I ordered a bottle of wine and run a bath I wanted to relax not just get clean. Laying in the bath I gently stroked my well used pussy. It was a little sore but still felt good being gently stroked in the water. I was thinking about him being at his meeting and event, he hadn’t showered and would still be fresh from our fucking his cock would still have his cum and my juices on it. I imagined the other board members (in my mind they were all older men) could smell our sex act on him, maybe even knew who he’d fucked asking him how it had been. Asking him if they could use his new plaything. Mmm yes that was a lovely thought and will certainly fuel a few masturbation sessions.
    62967C60-6373-4B42-9115-39FC6B0EE636.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  17. lovetheclit

lovetheclit Sex Lover

Wow, you lucky girl. I'm glad for you

• Like Like x 1
  18. NiteWalker

NiteWalker Naughty Gentleman

If you want an older man that can do things that make you feel wonderful, that is me!

• Like Like x 1
  19. NWV2126

NWV2126 Amateur

Damn. Making me hard and stroking my cock reading these

• Like Like x 1
  20. shysally

shysally Amateur

Aww thank you, I bet you could teach me a thing or two :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1