1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Cpl3some

Cpl3some Sex Lover

My friend was throwing a barbecue for his birthday on his land and had about 30 people attend. We are meeting his new friends from his job along with catching up with old friends. As always, My girl had to use the heat as an excuse to dress like a slut. I fucking love it, other girls hate it, And I'm sure none of the other guys mind. She was definitely catching some looks from quite a few guys. There was a couple other hotties there showing off too.

We met Nick who helped me carry a big cooler full of ice. He was actually one that wasn't doing a lot of looking at her. I guess you would say he was a good looking fella. Me and wifey have a unspoken dynamic and we know what is okay and what is not. While we were carrying the cooler She nonchalantly threw in the comment "if some of these girls weren't already jealous I'm sure they are now since I have the two hottest guys at the party with me". Nick looked at me in disbelief, I wasn't really even buzzed yet so I kind of was a little embarrassed and said "And if I'm lucky I'm going to take home the two hottest girls, that bitch in the red skirt looks pretty slutty" My girl agreed and laughed. We spoke to him a couple of times over the next two hours but nothing at all sexual or anything like that.

My girl had to pee and the wood line was a lot closer than the inside bathroom so we made our way to the woods to pee. We walk in and who is there? Nick with his dick out pissing. Still to this day I don't know if she saw him go in and she had ulterior motives, or what the deal was but it doesn't matter to really. I never asked her cuz I don't care.

He turned away and said sorry and I said "you're cool bro" and pulled mine out of piss. My girl was looking for a spot and tripped on a root and fell about 5 ft behind Nick as he was finishing. He turned quickly to pick her up and his dick was still out. She came up with a smile and grabbed it and said "look what I found" as she laughed. She brushed off and perked out her ass and looked at it with a look of "are you going to sweep that for me" I looked down and said "go for it bro". He did it and he respectfully back to his hand away from her as she pressed back on his hand to try to keep it there. I got done and saw no one coming and blurted out, "look at that ass though bro, do you want to finger her?". "BABE? I'm not a slut" she said. He wanted to say yes but he didn't. I walked over and started kissing her, lifted her skin tight dress, moved her panties out of the way, and knew he accepted the offer when her lips quivered and let out a moan. Both of us were jerking off but after no more than a minute she pulled away from us and said she had to pee. We're both stroked and watched as she told us she can't believe we think that's hot. She stood up and said "come on let's go get a drink" as she turned and walked away leaving us with our cocks in our hands. He was satisfied or acted like he was anyways. I was willing to let him either jerk off and look at it or get a handjob from her and told him that on the way back. We tried a few times to get her to go somewhere to do it but we were drawing a lot of attention and she was probably right that it wasn't a good thing to do.

The birthday man had been gifted a little bit of coke and gave us some. It was enough for three lines. I thought something was going to happen till my girl stuck a key in the bag and did a couple and said she was good. We did the same and got back to drinking. I was showing him naked pictures and videos of her on my phone. He started showing me videos of his ex-wife and I can't believe how fucking hot she was. My girl it's hot but a little trashy, This girl was like a model. Although there was no audio when we were showing each other because of people around, you could definitely tell the difference on which one was a freak and which one Left more to be desired during sex. I got his number and told him to go inside to the bathroom while I sent him a video and a couple pictures of her to jerk off with.

Found my wife talking to some friends. I joined the conversation realizing all three friends we were standing with, are the three that used to talk about my girl before I got with her and how hot she was. We all were trying to fuck her, and we all had a crush on her and always said we would try to be with her if we even get a chance to fuck her.

Two of them were married and their wives were there with them, The other one had a girlfriend that was also present. Two of the three have had encounters with her. The one with the girlfriend was with his ex at our house one night and The girls were making out and I ate his ex's pussy and he ate my girl's pussy. We were trying get them to fuck but they wouldn't switch. It was still fun fucking around girls in front of each other.

The second married one fought with his wife one night when we all went out and she called my girl a whore as she left. She continued to text her husband and talk shit about my girl. He kept showing us the texts. We basically decided if she wanted to accuse then we would accommodate. After a lot of sexual talk and heavy flirting we went out to the parking lot and she gave him a hand job while telling him how much hotter she was then his wife. She started the handjob telling him I told her how obsessed he was with her and She hopes he thnks of her while he fucks his wife.

The guy with the girlfriend brought two girls to our house one night and we all did some xtc. His girl was out of town with family. I was just a big dancing, lingerie and boxers, sucking fucking and kissing fest. We still talk about it when we fuck sometimes and that was 5 years ago.

Back to Nick, Nick had been in there for about 10 minutes and I hadn't seen him. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and he had texted me five times. The third text had a picture and when I opened it there was $100 bill on the bathroom sink and The text said "Is this enough for you or her to bring me her panties she's wearing?' 3rd and 4th text were a minute later and seconds apart "saying sorry did I offend you" And the next one was "I'll give you more or just let me know if I crossed the line". I sent him "give me a second". Took my girl to the side of the house. I leaned her on the house and crouched and stuck my tongue up her ass. Then I told her when I was doing it as I removed her panties and shove them in her pussy then open them took the thong part and pressed it of her asshole with my finger and wiggled it around. She asked me why I put it in her ass too. I told her because you're hot and he wants to smell all of you. It was dark by now But we both knew for the rest of the night people were going to get some nice pussy shots with her wearing no panties.

I knocked on the bathroom door and told him it was me. He quickly opened it looking behind me to see if anyone was coming and probably hoping she was there. He handed me the money and I refused it and gave him my phone so he can record him jerking off sniffing them while he could still jack off to the pictures on his phone. He told me to come in with him and for whatever reason I rushed in and locked the door, pulled out my dick, and used the conditioner he had that he got out of the shower and started stroking. I told him to hurry and let him know It took a minute because I had to take them off and shove them up her ass. He looked pretty happy about it. I found the best video on my phone and played it for him and recorded with his phone. I told him to tell me what he would do to her. I couldn't believe how his half hard dick got rock hard as soon as he pressed her damp sweaty crotch against his face. It got me hard too just watching it. I dropped my dick and said here I'll help. I grabbed the panties, as he squirted more conditioner in his hand and stroked with both hands as I put the panties in his face and he watched a video of her sucking my dick..

About a minute and a half later, he says "holy fuck she's hot I'm gonna to cum" as he loudly sniffed her pheromones an ejaculated into the bathtub straining to hold in his moaning. The dude must have shot a half a shot glass full of come And not a single drop till the end got in the bottom of the tub.

A KNOCK ON THE DOOR, I said "holy fuck"quietly but was relieved when I heard her voice. I opened the door and she walked in Trying to take it all in. I had her panties in my hand, dick out of my pants, and him now sitting on the closed toilet lid still trying to stroke out any remain pleasure he had in him. I can't believe I said it "it's not what it looks like babe". She smiled and said "are you sure y'all just didn't do something naughty to each other?" She looked at the money and just said "okay whatever at least it's not a girl". On the way back out we explained the whole thing and She told us it could have been a lot funner if she was in there..... Holy fuck right!!!

Anyways we never saw him again after that but every once in a while we'll send him some new pictures and he sends us pictures of girls he fucks in his travels. We found out later he makes close to $800,000 a year and since then gladly accept his generous cash app offers that come along with us sending him what he wants. When he comes back into town this time he says he has been talking to a girl that wants to party and said she's up for a foursome. We shall see. The girls he fucks are 8's and above and it's confusing why he'd want to associate with a couple that lives in a trailer in Georgia But it's okay with us.

Thank you for reading and we will be sure to write more of our sexual experiences both along with each other and with others.

This is my hot trashy sex kitten: 1621103690549.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Cpl3some

Cpl3some Sex Lover

Shes hot huh?

IMAG0353_1.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
  3. Hotwifevixen

Hotwifevixen HornyHotWife

She looks yummy. Would love to hear more of the trashy experiences.

• Like Like x 2
  4. RawlyRawls

RawlyRawls Newcumer

That was a fun one!

5. CriscoDreamcicle

CriscoDreamcicle Newcumer

Y’all cum to Savannah ASAP

66E5C370-FC07-4A71-8687-CD397847E9FF.jpeg BE1D0327-F76A-412F-93D0-C60A7F821F44.jpeg