1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Claus01

Claus01 Newcumer

A few days after my incredible sunday, I was doing some grocery shopping. As I was looking at the bananas I heard a voice saying: "I bet you could fit a whole one in your mouth." I turned around as if I was stung by a bee only to look into the eyes of my horny little "neighbour". He smirked and stared right back at me. And boy did he look great again. His hair was all messy, his gorgeous face with those eyes just asking for sex...., those wide sweatpants just showing a soft outline of the treat inside and a sweater that seemed to be painted on his body. My cock hardened in an instant.
    "You should know what I can fit in my mouth" I replied and winked. He smiled and briefly touched his cock through the fabric of his sweatpants. "If you're not doing anything at 4 this afternoon, why don't you swing by" he said, "my brother will be off to work, and I have a little surprise for you." He emphasized the word "little" and the sparkle in his eyes gave me a pretty good idea what he had in mind. "I'll be there" I said as he walked away and gave me a nice look of his back and butt.
    So around 10 to 4 I left my place and walked over to his house. I rang the bell and a few moments later the door swung open. I think my mouth dropped since he grinned when he saw my face. He was was still wearing the sweatpants, but that was all... I was, once more, treated to an upclose view of his young, lean body. "I wanted to make sure you felt at home" he said, "so I put on the same outfit as last time".
    "No complaints on my account" I answered and stepped inside to put my hands around his waist. The touch of his skin under my hands made my cock tingle.
    "Let's not waist time in the hallway this time", he suggested and walked into the living room, sat down on the couch and threw off the sweatpants. His beautiful cock was in full erection and I just let go of all my inhibitions, dropped to my knees and took it into my mouth. He sighed at the feeling of my warm mouth around his young manhood and put his hands on the back of my head to make sure I wouldn't pull back. I don't know why I would do that since I loved the feeling of his hard pulsating cock in my mouth. I could feel it getting even harder as I ran my tongue around the head.
    "Damn Aiden, you weren't kidding when you said this guy liked some action" a voice to my left said. I jumped up and stared towards the kitchen. In the doorway there was another gorgeous young hunk. He was taller than Aiden (at least I deducted that was his name) and a bit more slender. His blond hair was half long and showed a tanned face with brown eyes. He looked like a surfer type. His blue shorts were tight around his but and crotch and showed a very promissing bulge. I turned to Aiden and said "I thought your brother was off to work?"
    "Oh, but he is. this is my nephew, Troy... You know, the one I told you about last time". Images of these two youngsters exploring each others body and sexuality made my cock jump to attention immediately. Troy had a clear sight and said "I do believe it's going to be a pleasure getting to know you..." He stepped towards me and cupped my balls in his left hand while with his right hand, he undid the knot of his shorts. Aiden saw this as a signal, got of the couch and pulled Troys shorts down. I couldn't have been happier. The cock that appeared was even bigger than Aidens and completely shaven. I didn't get a lot of time to enjoy the sight since Troy's manhood disappeared into Aiden's mouth. I saw Troy close his eyes and open his mouth a little as he enjoyed his nephews treatment. "Oh yeah you little cocksucker" he whispered, "do what I trained you to do".
    I could not believe what was going on here. Right in front of me stood an absolutely stunning hunk with my cock in his hands as he was being sucked off by the most sexual boy I had ever seen. I was rock hard. Aiden must have seen this since know he positioned him in between Troy and me and alternated between our cocks. I could not keep my eyes of Troy's beautiful face. Those puppy dog brown eyes were in complete trance as he was being treated to a great blowjob. I closed in to him and started kissing his chest and nipples. The more I did, the more he let out soft sighs and moans. The he stepped back and sat down on the couch. These guys were clearly used to having some fun together because Aiden knew what to do. He shiftes on his knees and continued licking that long, hard cock. "Why don't you sit up here" Troy told me as he tapped the top of the couch with his hand. I sat down on the top of the couch which put my cock right next to Troy's head. Was this guy...? Oh God yes, he turned towards me and started massaging my balls. I would have been just fine enjoying the sight of Aiden on his knees and Troy giving my balls a treatment, but it got even better. After a few minutes, Troy leaned in a bit closer and started licking the head of my cock. I was in extasy and it only got better as he took more and more of my cock in his warm mouth. This guy was sucking me off as he was being sucked of himself. This was just to good... I thought... "Don't keep him all to yourself" I heard Aiden say as he sat on the couch as well now and started tonguewrestling Troy with my cock in the middle of the fight... That sight just put me over the top and I squirted blasts and blasts of cum over their faces. I saw them smile at each other as my cum covered their cheeks and mouths.
    "Hm, you're a horny one aren't you" Troy said as he whiped some of the cum of his face and positioned him on the couch with his legs wide open and his rod pointing straight up. "Time to return the favour, don't you think?" At that time I would have done anything, so I got on my knees and took that piece of meat in my mouth as if I had been longing for it for months. Aiden sat on the couch just looking at us and playing with himself when Troy said "He bro, don't just sit there, bring our friend here back up to speed". Aiden didn't need any more information. He got of the couch and started carressing my body as I was sucking off his nephew. He massaged my ass and all of a sudden he opened my asscheeks and I felt the tip of his tongue tickling my butthole. A shiver went through my body and my cock started growing firmer and firmer again. Here I was, the surfer dude's cock in my mouth and my ass being eaten by his nephew. Life was great!
    "Why don't we move to anothere position," Troy said, "seeing you eat his ass is just to hot for me to handle". He got of the couch and pointed that I should get on it. Of course I did and Aiden went from my ass to my cock without hesitation. That sight of that gorgeous guy sitting on his knees sucking me off just got better when Troy positioned himself behind Aiden. I saw him put some lube on his cock and then pouring some in Aidens ass. Aiden started sucking me off even faster, he was clearly expecting something to happen. Troy massaged the lube into Aidens ass and winked at me as he put his cock against Aidens hole. I knew these guys had sucked each other off, but I never thought they actually fucked each other as well. Aiden stopped sucking and let out a moan as Troy pushed his cockhead into that beautiful ass. I leaned in a little to see that big piece of cock slowly entering one of the most beautiful bubble butts I had ever seen. Troy took Aiden by the waist as he slowly pulled out his cock again, only to leave the head in. He repeated this motion a few times very slowly and Aiden did his best to keep sucking my cock, but had to stop every once in a while to gasp for air. I carressed his back and the start of his butt and he thanked me for it by taking my cock completely in his mouth. I could feel his moans and grunts on my cock as Troy fucked him doggy style. By now Troy had upped the pace a little and Aidens body was being pushed back and forth between my cock and Troys. He was clearly enjoying this and started jerking himself off. He pulled his head of my cock as he grunted "God I'm coming" and spurted out strings of his manjuice. I was in awe when I saw how he took that giant cock and I couldn't help taking my cock in my hands while enjoying the show. Aiden was now really being fucked by Troy who started moaning louder and faster. All of a sudden he pulled out of Aiden, got up and pointed his cock straight at me as he jerked it very quickly. I thought I was going to have to suck it, but when I opened my mouth I was struck in the face by a squirt of cum and another and another... He just shot his cum all over me.
    We had reached orgasms all three, but my cock was still raging hard from the show these two had put on. Aiden must have seen it since he crawled over to me, looked me in the eyes and said: "Don't move". He got on his feet, turned his back to me and squated down, putting his hole, which was still open after being stretched by Troy, right above my cock. I moaned just at the idea being inside of this beautiful body, but when he sat down on my cock and I could feel the muscles in his ass grasping my cock, I thought I was going to pass out. Aiden was now riding me and I could see that ass and back right in front of me. I reached around and started pulling his cock which was hard again as well. Troy liked what he was seeing and stood right in front of Aiden, took his head in his hands and jammed his cock in his mouth. Aiden was now bouncing up and down my cock as his mouth was being fucked by his gorgeous nephew. His tight ass was bringing me closer and closer again and I moaned "Shit I'm getting close". "Wank me faster" I heard Aiden mumble with Troys cock in his mouth. I started jerking his cock like my life depended on it and he moaned and groaned to show how much he enjoyed it. I couldn't hold it any longer and came right in his beautiful ass. As I was yelling all sorts of obscene things, I could feel his cock pulsating in my hand and warm liquid dripping off my fingers. We both came and for Troy that was just what he needed to see. He threw Aiden on to the couch next to me, came closer and jerked his cock right in front of us. "You little fuckers" he let out just before he squirted his cum over us. I counted 6 strings of cum that covered Aiden and me and then Troy collapsed on the couch as well. "I love it when you bring people over" he smiled at Aiden.
    "You guys do this often?" I asked. "That's for us to know and you to find out" Aiden replied with that smirk on his cum-covered-face. "Yeah", Troy said "Let's just say that you have a standing invitation".
    I couldn't believe what had happened. I was just empty and completely satisfied by these two young bucks. I put my clothes back on, said I really needed a shower and that I looked forward to seeing them again. I walked home smelling of cum but with a big smile on my face.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gene49

Gene49 Sex Lover

Great story! Reminds me of my bro and his sons and I getting together! Great fucking fun! ;)

• Like Like x 1