1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. umpire2

umpire2 Share-Man of the Board

TODAY IS MY 13th ANNIVERSARY on the FORUM.

AS IS TRADITION, I WILL ATTEMPT TO POST AT LEAST ONE PIC IN EACH OF MY 123 CURRENT THREADS.

IT GETS TOUGHER EVERY YEAR.....

90 threads done so far.....

• Like Like x 1
  2. umpire2

115 accomplished

1. vincenzz
      Congrats Ump.

vincenzz, Dec 13, 2020
      umpire2 likes this.
    2. umpire2
      Thanks, Vincenzz

umpire2, Dec 13, 2020
  3. umpire2

DONE!

All 123 current threads (aside from the "dailies")

Now.....to bed!

• Like Like x 2
  4. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

13 Years?
    And you haven't been hospitalized yet?
    Shooter has hope.

5. umpire2

WHY I PUT PEOPLE ON IGNORE:

1) ASSHOLE TROLLS THAT INTENTIONALLY TRY TO SCREW UP THREADS. I ONLY GIVE THEM TWO STRIKES. IF THEY APPEAR AGAIN......ON IGNORE.

2) PEOPLE WHO SCREW UP THROUGH NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THREAD THEMES. I ONLY PUT THEM ON IGNORE IF, WHEN I POINT OUT THEIR ERROR, THEY GET NASTY WITH ME AS IF IT WAS SOMEHOW MY FAULT. I HAVE NO PATIENCE WITH IDIOTS. ON IGNORE.

• Agree Agree x 1
    1. tenguy
      How about people who use CAPS?

tenguy, Feb 11, 2021
    2. umpire2
      Never (almost)

umpire2, Feb 11, 2021
  6. umpire2

Over the last 7 months, this situation has only gotten worse. While there are still some good old-timers that hang around and plenty of current members who are nice, respectful people, the percentage of total idiots who arrive here, pay no attention to themes, intentionally post inappropriate pics, flaunt their obtrusive ignorance and dare decent members to challenge them keeps going up.

It is sad that the community that once was is deteriorating because of jerks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Empathize Empathize x 1
  7. dikmac22

dikmac22 Sex Machine

Ump, you are burnt-out man. You are taking E1 for granted, do you really think e-body reads explanations of a threads beginning objective w/out it ever being explained again? I mean this morning I was getting prepared to post the sexiest girls/women I had stashed in my folders when I then saw your REPeated post about "no-one" understanding that the thread was HERE for only you to post 5 photos and for the readers to decide which of the 5 we liked best, yet also mentioned is tht there is OVER 8,000 pics posted,...hell I thought your repeated post was current, and perhaps it is(?) but I mean I know to look 4 xplaination of threads these days, but am still called names BY YOU, :) you're burnt-out man

8. dikmac22

dikmac22 Sex Machine

This post is caused by me, I believe anyways. I apologize but when I posted my reply of "post your photos then" I WAS caught in the reading and posts of the thread, thus thinking your post and reposting of....was cureent/no matter if current or not, if you're gonna bitch about others posting photos and as I did reply to your complaint post, then you SHOULD AT LEAST after explaining purpose of thread, post/repost The PHOTOS, but you insisted on insulting me (directly) and anyone else who even visits the thread. WTG UMPIRE2

9. umpire2

I think I may be slowly losing my mind. There are six pics that I "know" I posted yesterday that are not there. I also "know" that I replied to three contributions to my threads yesterday that also are not there today.

1. TheGreatAndMightyQ
      Nah, it's actually all due to a glitch in The Matrix because of upgrades to Skynet. So don't worry about it cause once they are all complete you won't even remember any of it.

TheGreatAndMightyQ, Nov 18, 2021
  10. umpire2

Something that WC said in one of my threads got me to thinking about age and declining abilities.

Quite a while back, I was seeing five girls at one time. This went on for about six or seven months. Except for one of them, who lived quite a distance away, I saw all of them at least once or twice a week. The one farthest away I only saw about every two weeks or so.

Anyway, I was typically having sex with them six days a week and sometimes seven. Most days I was having sex with two of them (sometimes a FFM threesome, sometimes not) and, though rarely, I had sex with three on the same day.

I never actually counted, but I would guess that an average week would be about eleven sessions a week with four women.

I was tired, but really happy.

Back to the point: Today, I would be lucky to handle six sessions a week with two women.

Getting older sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Indeed getting old is pigeon poop.
    But on a positive note, two of the women say they are much happier now than when you were more ..... active.
    The other two are still bitching. :p:p:p:p:biggrin::p:p:p:biggrin:

12. umpire2

Tomorrow is my 14th Anniversary on the FORUM. As is traditional, I will attempt to post at least once in all of my threads. Stay tuned.

13. umpire2

DONE!

I posted in all 137 of my pic threads today!

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  14. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Congrats on sticking it out for 14 years. Only 9 more and you'll get the watch ...........
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. umpire2

Shooter, I thought the watch was for 25 years. If I make it 25, the watch can be sent to me UPS to the mental institution.

16. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Oh, and it includes a night in a hot tub with the XNXX member of your choosing. Assuming, of course, they're willing and over 18 ...

And yeah, you get 2 years credit for good behavior.

*Shooter makes a note to get a new calculator.

1. 1 Toy Maker
      You forgot, not dead already.

1 Toy Maker, Aug 9, 2022
  17. conroe4

conroe4 Lake Lover In XNXX Heaven

Closed. Try Subbie.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    1. submissively speaking
      HEY

jelly4wire and conroe4 like this.
  18. umpire2

In truth, I don't like to put people on "IGNORE", but I come here to enjoy myself and I don't want to see the posts of idiots, the illterate, the obnoxious, the angry baiters or the people with no taste.

There are people that post not just poor or irrelevant pictures, but many that are just crude and nasty. I don't want to seem 'em.

In other words, if someone does not take a hint, I neither want to read their shit nor do I want to see it.

Period.