1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Daddy's Brat

Daddy's Brat Sex Lover

So I'm not sure this is going to be anything anyone is into, but this is the newest thing that has been on my mind lately for dirty stories so I hope you enjoy. The characters in this story are in a type of relationship that is called DDLG, I would suggest looking it up. This goes for a lot of the stuff I write, the characters are in a DDLG relationship not a huge age gap. The ages for my characters in this one are as followed: Matt: 25 Me: 20, little space age 4

I'd been in my current relationship about a year now, and although I was a virgin my boyfriend wasn't. He had a bit of experience, and sometimes it made me feel like I wasn't good enough for him since I wasn't experienced sexually. My boyfriend -his name is Matt- was also my Daddy Dom, his was five years older than me. I was his little, and my little side was a lot more bold than my normal side. Recently I've been thinking that I want to no longer be a virgin, that I could make him happier if I wasn't a virgin. Him and I had talked about it before but he always said that I wasn't ready and he didn't want to push me into anything or hurt me.
    So here I am sitting on the couch cuddled up with my Daddy as I'm coloring in my coloring book, cartoons playing in the background. I looked up from my coloring book to Daddy, bored. "Daddy I wanna play." I told him in a cheerful tone.
    "What do you wanna play Babygirl? Dolls? A game?" He asked as he brought me to sit on his lap.
    I bit my lip a bit as I blushed, he hadn't gotten what I had meant at all. "Daddy, I want special play time." I told him, as I looked up at him, hoping this time he would get what meant.
    He looked at me, and the blush on my face. "Babygirl, are you talking about what I think you are?" He asked me, as he moved my hair to behind my shoulder before caressing my face with his hand.
    I blushed some more and nodded my head. He sighed as he looked at me. "Babygirl, are you sure you're ready?" He asked me, and I nodded my head once again in answer. My boldness having left me already.
    He smiled at my answer as he raised my chin up with his hand, and brought our lips together. Our lips locked together in an passionate embrace, before he bit my lower lip asking for entrance.
    I parted my lips, letting him in as he immediately snaked his tongue into my mouth, claiming dominance over it within seconds.
    His hands were feeling my body up and down as my arms wrapped around his neck. A few minutes later we pulled apart, taking in large gasping breaths, as he started placing kisses down my jaw to my neck. I moved my head so he had more access to my neck, as he started sucking on a spot on my neck that made me let out a soft moan.
    I felt him smile against my neck, before he pulled away to look back at my face. "I want you wrap your legs around my waist, I'm gonna carry you into our room okay?" He asked me, and I nodded again as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "That's my good girl." He said, as he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, his words causing me to smile and blush.
    He carried me into our room, and sat with me on the bed, before starting to kiss me again. This time as we were making out his hands started to go up my shirt causing me to shiver a bit. I pulled at the collar of his shirt, signaling that I wanted to take it off and he didn't me as I did so.
    As our make out session paused for a bit, he also took my shirt off of me, to reveal my pink lace bralette. He smiled as he moved my hair behind my shoulders once again. "Did my little girl plan this?" He asked me, eyeing my bra before meeting my eyes. I couldn't meet his eyes as I looked away and blushed.
    Daddy then started kissing my neck again, this time biting a bit before sucking on it, causing me to let out another moan. I squirmed a bit in his arms, as I felt warm all over.
    As he pulled back from me once again, it was only for a second as he stood back up and laid me down on the bed. He was now on his knees in between my legs on top of me. I smiled up at him as he reached underneath me and took my bra off of me, throwing it somewhere in the room. I blushed a bit more as he brought his mouth down to one of my breasts, and sucked on it causing me to moan again. His hands were exploring my body, as he began pulling down my leggings slowly. He began places kisses down my body as he pulled my leggings completely off me which left me in only my pink lace underwear that matched the bra.
    "Oh my little girl definitely planned this alright." He said before he started kissing up my thighs. I squirmed a bit in anticipation as he moved my underwear aside, the sudden air hitting my wet pussy causing me to gasp.
    "You're already wet for Daddy." He said before bringing his mouth to my pussy and licking it gently causing me to moan out louder. He continued to lick the outside of my pussy, before spreading my lips and sticking his tongue in me causing me to arch my back.
    "Daddy...." I moaned out louder than I had moaned so far, and I felt him start to tongue fuck my pussy. I felt as he brought his hand up and used his thumb to circle my clit causing me to moan out more as my hands fisted into the bed sheets. I felt this feeling build up in my gut, as he increased the speed he was circling my clit with his thumb. "Daddy, I gotta....fuck." I said, moaning out as I felt him bite me down there, causing me to gasp.
    "No swearing Babygirl." He said, before he went to tongue fucking me and I bucked my hips against his face.
    "I'm sorry Daddy, but I gotta..." I said, as I moaned out some more, my moans cutting me off.
    "Let go Babygirl, cum for Daddy." He said, in a demanding tone as I came around his mouth, moaning out loudly.
    He kept tongue fucking me as I rode out my high, once I caught my breath he got up and pulled my underwear off of me. I looked up at him, and he sat in between my legs again. "How do you feel Babygirl? You wanna continue?" He asked me, as he ran his fingers over my thighs gently as he brought them up near my pussy.
    "I feel amazing Daddy, and yes I'd love to continue." I said, as I felt him stick a finger in me, causing me to gasp at the weird feeling.
    "Alright Babygirl, well this might feel weird and uncomfortable for a bit, but I gotta stretch you out a bitch so the final act doesn't hurt you as much." He said, as I nodded and he began to slowly thrust his finger into me and after a while he added another one, causing me to gasp again.
    After a bit he curled his fingers inside of me hitting a spot that made me moan. He smiled as he started to speed up the thrust of his fingers, and I arched my back again. Just as I was about to cum again he removed his fingers from me, and started to take his pants and boxers off, letting his big member spring free.
    My eyes widened at his size and he crouched back in-between my legs. He lined his cock up with the entrance of my pussy, before looking back up at me.
    "Now this is going to hurt Babygirl, but I'm gonna go slow and give you time to adjust my size. Let me know if it hurts too much and you wanna stop cause we'll stop right away." He told me in a worried tone and I nodded at his words.
    He slowly started to push into me, and I felt the discomfort and the pain right away, as he pushed all the way into me. He stayed still, until I nodded to signal to him that he could move.
    He began to slowly thrust in and out of me as I started to moan, and wrapped my arms around his neck again. After a few minutes he began to pick up speed with his thrusts and we both became moaning messes.
    I felt the feeling build in my stomach once again, and I could feel my pussy tighten around his cock.
    "Fuck Babygirl, if you squeeze my cock like that I'm gonna have to cum inside." He said, moaning out as he sped up a bit more, as I could feel myself about to cum.
    "Daddy, I gotta..." I said again, as my legs started shaking and Daddy sped up yet again as I felt his cock start to twitch in me.
    "Cum for Daddy Babygirl." He said, as he reached down with one of his hands and started to circle my clit again.
    I screamed out a bit due to the over stimulation, as I came hard around his cock, my legs shaking badly. I felt his cock twitch some more as I felt him cum inside me before pulling out. I could feel our juices running out my pussy, as he laid down next to me.

• Like Like x 8