1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from [email protected] or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. zachbackwardz

zachbackwardz Amateur

“Do you know what a Courtesan is?” JJ asked me one night early in our relationship. I had no idea but we were already talking about fucking so I was interested in what she would say next. “Well, there are hookers...low level trash that sucks dick at truck stops and walks up and down Lincoln Street. Then there are very high class women who’s way of life is to bring pleasure to men. In the past, these women were celebrities. Time isn’t linear so think of Kim Kardashian after making the sex tape, or Marilyn Monroe”.

I knew JJ had a hard life. Part of me was hoping she wouldn’t say what she was about to say but the Demon in me was praying she would. “Well my Mother raised me to be one. I was taught how to please a man and was to be sold off to the highest bidder.” She licked the precum off of my dick and moaned. “You taste wonderful!” Shut the fuck up and keep talking. “My Mom was raised as one, as her Mother was. So was I. My Mom was very West-Coast, meaning that it was every man for themselves. I grew to rebel against everything, as most kids do and rejected what I was raised to be. She was too pilled out of her head to really give a shit and do the work to reinforce it so I did what I had to do to escape.”

There are only a few types of girls who give head in this world; Those who do it to please their partner. Those only last a short time. Those that do it only because they have to. Those never get another shot from me. Then there are those who love it. Who were trained to enjoy a dick in their mouth. Who genuinely beg for cum like their life depends on it. JJ was one of those. Her mouth felt better than any pussy. Tonsils removed early, to please. I doubt if she had a gag reflex before that anyway. She would suck me until the back of her throat bruised. I would pump her soaking wet cunt full of my essence, she would clean me off with her lips, I would get hard again, and she would drink me dry. If I didn’t give it to her, she would complain and I would hear about it all day.

I tried to understand why she would be telling me this. Every rich person I ever met was a real piece of shit. Secrets, lies, compartmentalization. What did I have that she wanted? When she finished telling me her story the question still haunted me. I’ve learned that silence is better than bullshit so I decided not to press further. I would observe. She had no secrets...that was the oddest thing I’ve ever seen. A woman who wouldn’t lie to herself every morning just to say she was honest to everyone else? It occurred to me that I needed to find a better class of whores to start banging. Well, the oddest things started happening. She wouldn’t let me out of her sight. Begged for cock every night and day. She wanted me to own her. Hen-pecked me for it. I figured “this is the honeymoon phase...this is her performing to get something from me. A place to live. Pay her bills. Kill me for insurance money.” Hell, I even convinced myself she was a Succubus and was using my jizz to keep her alive.

We started to do everything together. She asked me to call her my little girl and she called me Daddy and actually meant it. Ok. Daddy issues. I’ve seen how this plays out. Someone hurt her and she would start hurting me the way they did it. I waited...but nothing. No odd behavior. No unexplained errands. No hiding her motives. No phone hacking. No cucking. She just wanted someone to care. Have you ever experienced true cock worship? She speaks to it like another person. It feels like polyamory or better yet, incest. She tells me that she loves me then tells it to my cock, separately. She years to be controlled. To be corrected. To actually be owned. She demands fucking and drinks my cum to live. I am her Father, and my cock is her little brother. We are a family and for the first time: I am satisfied.

Keywords: Cobra Commander, French Onion Soup, Jackie Chan, Shark Vac, Vanessa Del Rio, The Bangles, Hisense, Aversion Therapy, Wish.com, I'm gay so what?, Bodybuilding forums, Apple Sucks, Air Fryers are the same as Countertop Convection Ovens, Nintendo 64, Emotional Incest, Private William Hudson, Game over man!, #Noshame, #metootoo, Hold still and let me finish pretty please

• Like Like x 2
  2. zachbackwardz

zachbackwardz Amateur

Thanks for the follows and likes!

3. bigbrother07

bigbrother07 Kitty Saver

She sounds like a keeper

4. zachbackwardz

zachbackwardz Amateur

Nah.

If blowjobs determined longevity, I'd still be with my 7th grade history teacher.